• Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

I didn't realize that streamers are ACTUALLY offended by the stupid trolls of the internet? My mind is boggled by how streamers allow themselves to be tainted and ruined by the obvious trolls in their lives.

It's like if I walked up to Halle Berry and called her an idiot and said she was a horrible actor.

1) She shouldn't be affected by my moronic insults due to her insane success and fame.
2) The support she receives from fans on a daily basis should be enough to keep her confidence up.
3) Who am I compared to her?

Replace me with a random internet troll, and replace Halle Berry with Reckful or any other streamer.
Oh, and I think if Justin Bieber hasn't stop doing what he enjoys yet even though he literally receives death threats on a daily basis, I think Byron can manage.
Please review signature rules.

#82 Dreoras

Dreoras
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2200
  • 3v3: 2535
  • 5v5: 2337
  • RBG: 2427

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Personally I quit streaming since people rather watch dumb sub 1500 girls with cleavage covering 50% of the screen doing random bgs with 15 y/o white knights than someone actually doing arena on 2.2-2.4 and CM carries for the viewers. Twitch community dumb as fuck.
Posted Image

#83 Regent

Regent

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

Its both the good streamers fault and the twitch watchers fault for the shitstorm that it has become.

All the "good" famous players that stream act like entitled pricks eventually.

All the twitch viewers would rather watch sodapoppin act like a little retard instead of actually watching the game.

All the players that stream legit, high rated, no bullshit content get 15 viewers and eventually give up.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1056
  • 3v3: 2264
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostDreoras, on 12 November 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

Personally I quit streaming since people rather watch dumb sub 1500 girls with cleavage covering 50% of the screen doing random bgs with 15 y/o white knights than someone actually doing arena on 2.2-2.4 and CM carries for the viewers. Twitch community dumb as fuck.
twitch is dumb as fuck?not the virgins that watch the streams?

#85 Dimyzuka

Dimyzuka
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

Oh noes, the trolls text is hurting his emotions, $100k+ a year in donations isn't enough to compensate for the emotional torment. How dare they complain when he runs ads, and how dare they stop donating. PS. he doesn't care about money, PPS, He's rich as fuck yo.

Has this kid ever had a full time job? Once he steps out into the real world he will realize how stupid he sounds.

But In the end the fault lies with the idiots with no value of money that constantly throw it away at these streamers for nothing. They have created this new breed of e-hollywood twitch diva.

Edited by Dimyzuka, 12 November 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#86 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 November 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

Its both the good streamers fault and the twitch watchers fault for the shitstorm that it has become.

All the "good" famous players that stream act like entitled pricks eventually.

All the twitch viewers would rather watch sodapoppin act like a little retard instead of actually watching the game.

All the players that stream legit, high rated, no bullshit content get 15 viewers and eventually give up.

And those streamers annoy me.  2k players setting up a stream, and on the same day they have a donation link. Half of the people with 15viewers does it to try and get rich and famous like soda or anyone else, not for the fun of it.
Posted Image

#87 Regent

Regent

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

View PostNeosaurfang, on 12 November 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

And those streamers annoy me.  2k players setting up a stream, and on the same day they have a donation link. Half of the people with 15viewers does it to try and get rich and famous like soda or anyone else, not for the fun of it.

Then no one should stream at all. Go back to making youtube videos once every few months.

#88 catastrophiq1

catastrophiq1
  • Junkies

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

View PostRegent, on 12 November 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

Then no one should stream at all. Go back to making youtube videos once every few months.
WCM days were the best

#89 Karlan

Karlan
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2040
  • 3v3: 576
  • RBG: 2307

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Weekly Woundman's fraps with skype, no editing, was really entertaining.
It shows relevant content w/o trash ppl trolling chat / avoid the boring time between arenas.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

You guys are just mad that reckfull's better then everyone here...dat legendary s8 tourny<3

Edited by Zerlog, 12 November 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#91 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

did that ahmai guy even exist?
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1056
  • 3v3: 2264
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 12 November 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

did that ahmai guy even exist?
Amhai*

#93 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

what world you guys live?

no one cares about rank 1, gladiator, high rated players, or even about world of warcraft

wow has never been a good game to watch aside from tournaments, most of people dont even see a good play when it comes out

people dont like the game, they just want entertainment

if you think about why people should watch a high rated play theres some reasons

1 - because they can learn and improve (ofc but since blizzard dont give a fuck about it, wow in 10 years still dont have a spectate mode like dota2 so is really ward to learn by just watching a player pov with no commentators and other stuff that comes from a spectate mode)
2 - because they are cool (LOL just kidding)
3 - i dont see any other reason =\

so we have 1 good reason, now lets see why people should watch a girl playing at 1500 with a good pair of boobs

1 - boobs
2 - girls
3 - because they act like dumb retards to entertain you
4 - because most of people dont like to know theres people alot better than then
5 - because the game doenst matter, so all bad things that wow have are gone and no one cares (like whe a high rated players lose to a fotm viewers will get mad, but the other way around, if sodapopin loses to a 1500 fotm they will laugh like hyenas)

I will exclude the first 2 reasons because well theres better places to see those...

tl;dr if you a hardcore gammer and want to stream for a living, choose another game to play, if you like wow and want to stream for a living act like a retard

Edited by dionim, 12 November 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#94 Anakanx

Anakanx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1913
  • 3v3: 2444
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

View PostCapstone, on 11 November 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

after this post, which quotes this gemhe went and edited it to

more relevant note, the guy is not obligated to stream for anyone. might be a little bit too far to tell other people they're not allowed to, but that's again only their business. i think it's one of the only streams i like, but i don't feel entitled to a stream and neither should anyone else. if you subbed the last day he streamed and got effectively nothing for your $5, that's a bad purchase. unsub and spend more wisely

He may not be obligated to stream to anyone, but he's a dumbass if he doesn't. I would give my left nut (probably more than that) if all I had to do was sit in front of my computer and play a video game while racking in cash. There was far worse jobs people deal with just to make a living, I definitely wouldn't be phased by twitch users "demanding" things, whatever that means, if it means I was able to support myself. He's a spoiled brat if you ask me.

#95 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostAnakanx, on 12 November 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

He may not be obligated to stream to anyone, but he's a dumbass if he doesn't. I would give my left nut (probably more than that) if all I had to do was sit in front of my computer and play a video game while racking in cash. There was far worse jobs people deal with just to make a living, I definitely wouldn't be phased by twitch users "demanding" things, whatever that means, if it means I was able to support myself. He's a spoiled brat if you ask me.
It's your opinion that you would enjoy it, when (I imagine) you have little/no experience of how it would actually be like streaming for a year or two years consistently every day, getting constant whispers when you are not streaming asking when you will be and how long until you are starting, especially if by that stage you have collected enough 15 year old Swedish / oil money donations to support yourself for a good amount of time.

In that situation playing and streaming basically becomes a job where you are spending around 6-8 hours a day interacting with some of the most pathetic retards that the internet has to offer, if he has reached a point where he can stop and be comfortable then why would he not take a break

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#96 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2005

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Just wait until the wow gravytrain ends.  While everyone else is going to school and/or getting work experience, all the full time streamers are going to be years behind.  Having a huge hole in your work experience from 22-25 won't do you any favors when you need a real job.  $100k in the bank?  $200k?  That's really not much and won't last for long, especially if you have a family.

#97 user_194708

user_194708
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 2/2/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1475
  • 3v3: 2208
  • RBG: 1806

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostFizion, on 12 November 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

Just wait until the wow gravytrain ends.  While everyone else is going to school and/or getting work experience, all the full time streamers are going to be years behind.  Having a huge hole in your work experience from 22-25 won't do you any favors when you need a real job.  $100k in the bank?  $200k?  That's really not much and won't last for long, especially if you have a family.

Please dont talk about work here, all the 25 year old unemployed virgins will destroy you with insults and troll , who do you think that visits this site? the SONY CEO? The director of seattle hospital ? LOL think again....

#98 Italialol

Italialol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2228

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

All jobs have pros and cons, you either deal with them or move on to doing something else.

#99 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostFizion, on 12 November 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

200k in my bank and I wouldn't do a single day of work for the rest of my life. Unless you count investments as a job. Shorting is quite easy once you get a hold of it and rather easy way to make quick money if you got a bit of capital in your bank. And 200k saves are easily enough to just sit few hours on your computer per day and make a living. To live a good life, you need to only make a 150e before taxes (Finland tax rates 2nd highest in the world and one of the most expensive countries to live in) per day and you can _easily_ afford anything you want with a little patience.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#100 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 12 November 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

200k in my bank and I wouldn't do a single day of work for the rest of my life. Unless you count investments as a job. Shorting is quite easy once you get a hold of it and rather easy way to make quick money if you got a bit of capital in your bank. And 200k saves are easily enough to just sit few hours on your computer per day and make a living. To live a good life, you need to only make a 150e before taxes (Finland tax rates 2nd highest in the world and one of the most expensive countries to live in) per day and you can _easily_ afford anything you want with a little patience.
thats the spirit
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<