• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1579
  • 3v3: 2262
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

[quote name='flavoroftheyear' timestamp='1384059675' post='3988147']
US fans didn't cry about EU abusing something that was far worse than Lava Burst.

[/quote]

Well to be honest, the US team that won that year was playing demo lock, something that was even worse than warriors, so maybe that is why you never heard any cries ;)

On Topic: Congratz to finally winning Blizzcon. Ele shaman or not, you are all three great players and definately deserved to win!

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

[img]http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Eagle-And-American-Flag.jpg[/img]

USA USA USA USA

Win the Olympics
Win the World Series
Win the Moon
Win Blizzcon

USA USA USA USA

#44 OMGitsSart

OMGitsSart
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

I know no one adressed me directly, but can this whole EU/US bullshit stop finally? I can only speak for myself obviously, but all you faggots, no matter the region, should remember the following things:

a) I don't know the exact ratio, neither do I give a fuck about it, but both regions have won big tournaments, and the heroes of both regions, old and new ones, have been beating each other at certain times. After all, as sad as it is, WoW PvP OFTEN (!) comes down to comp vs comp issues, and this is simply season-dependant with certain exceptions where people have done great with non-fotm comps (again, from BOTH regions)

:duckers: Unlike all you fanboys and bandwagon-jumpers, the majority of top players actually respect each other and VALUE the competition they give each other. After all, US players seem to take EU community that serious, they even get EU accounts to practise vs some of the top teams on that ladder and vice versa. AT, while not being up-to-date with patches obviously, brings some great examples of this, when Reckful acknowledges live on stream how impressed he is by Marm's Rogue gameplay, and that he has far more insight to the class than he ever had in WotLK. Or top EU locks at the same time giving Jpeg all the credit imaginable for being superior by far, OR, to take it to the maximum, by even playing in the same teams together.

c) Not sure if anyone noticed, but it's always the winning "faction" that comes up with the regional shit. Sorry to take AT as another example, but it's the first thing jumping to my head. Last tournament, Sasha, Chrysalid and Leekzy, calling their Shatterplay USA USA USA, which is fine, nothing against patriotism or anything, the twitch chats and lfg channels were FULL of USA battlecrys, even conrad did it while commentating. Well, guess how many battlecrys there were after the team got kicked out of the tournament? Close to none. And I'm 100% sure the same thing would've happened the exact same way by EU players, having a big mouth and suddenly being all quiet after losing.

TL;DR: Everyone chill the fuck out, can't we all agree on bashing the russians or something? (irony intended)
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#45 Pottuz

Pottuz
  • LocationNorway

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

well deserved win, sodah played like a champ

Rith said:

To answer the OPs thread question. All the skilled players play warlock, everyone else is dumb and can't play their class to the best, Example: Hunters. That is why warlocks are OP

/thread

#46 Legends

Legends
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2038
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KPTPWfy.jpg[/img]

[color=#ff0000][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=5]Australia #1 [/size][/font][/color]
Posted Image

#47 Spamdotz

Spamdotz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Sodah definitely carried the team with positioning and really clutch clones. If Lava burst wasn't broken, would've been GG to MiR. Mad props to MiR though despite being dominated, playing Spriest despite them being nurfed and dog sh*t.

tl;dr: Talbadar is a faggot and should go back to spriest

#48 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

[img]http://i.imgur.com/E4xx8aF.jpg[/img]

Edited by Crawthz, 10 November 2013 - 09:36 AM.

www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#49 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

[quote name='Hankx' timestamp='1384060104' post='3988156']
Sup with EU ppl are mad coz US team won???

LOL COME ON IT'S THE US FFS!  IT EVEN WON EU THE WW1 AND WW2!!

Ps: When you lose to US just say thank you for playing with me :>!!!

tho am from EU but truth must be told :D US #neverforget
[/quote]

the fuck?

you need a history lesson son... pronto.

Edited by kannetixx, 10 November 2013 - 10:19 AM.

US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#50 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

[quote name='OMGitsSart' timestamp='1384066024' post='3988210']
I know no one adressed me directly, but can this whole EU/US bullshit stop finally? I can only speak for myself obviously, but all you faggots, no matter the region, should remember the following things:

a) I don't know the exact ratio, neither do I give a fuck about it, but both regions have won big tournaments, and the heroes of both regions, old and new ones, have been beating each other at certain times. After all, as sad as it is, WoW PvP OFTEN (!) comes down to comp vs comp issues, and this is simply season-dependant with certain exceptions where people have done great with non-fotm comps (again, from BOTH regions)

:duckers: Unlike all you fanboys and bandwagon-jumpers, the majority of top players actually respect each other and VALUE the competition they give each other. After all, US players seem to take EU community that serious, they even get EU accounts to practise vs some of the top teams on that ladder and vice versa. AT, while not being up-to-date with patches obviously, brings some great examples of this, when Reckful acknowledges live on stream how impressed he is by Marm's Rogue gameplay, and that he has far more insight to the class than he ever had in WotLK. Or top EU locks at the same time giving Jpeg all the credit imaginable for being superior by far, OR, to take it to the maximum, by even playing in the same teams together.

c) Not sure if anyone noticed, but it's always the winning "faction" that comes up with the regional shit. Sorry to take AT as another example, but it's the first thing jumping to my head. Last tournament, Sasha, Chrysalid and Leekzy, calling their Shatterplay USA USA USA, which is fine, nothing against patriotism or anything, the twitch chats and lfg channels were FULL of USA battlecrys, even conrad did it while commentating. Well, guess how many battlecrys there were after the team got kicked out of the tournament? Close to none. And I'm 100% sure the same thing would've happened the exact same way by EU players, having a big mouth and suddenly being all quiet after losing.

TL;DR: Everyone chill the fuck out, can't we all agree on bashing the russians or something? (irony intended)
[/quote]

son i think you're looking way too into things here .... being impressed by one player does not mean you all get a free pass you better back that shit up to the back of the bus like rosa parks now ya hear?
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#51 bronsolino

bronsolino
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/2/0/2

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

[img]http://eu.media4.battle.net/cms/gallery/G12SAY6L7RQY1311855792935.jpg[/img]

the true champions

#52 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

Huge congratulation US for winning something, specially in this meaningful expansion and when the competition is at it's peak.
Posted Image

#53 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

do enigmz or james even still play this game?
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#54 asdjbasf122

asdjbasf122
  • Junkies

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

[quote name='Crawthz' timestamp='1384076176' post='3988288']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/E4xx8aF.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This is just great. Take my rep mr crawthz

#55 summlan

summlan
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

Gratz to Skill-capped, they vere clearly the best team with the best comp.
Props to MIR for doing so well.

The only thing that i didnt like wastalbadars unsportmanlike behaviour during the games where he after several wins stands up, look at the opponents and gives them the "fuck you" with his bodylanguage. (was i the only one who noticed that?)
Sure i understand that in the heat of the moment things can happen, but in any sport that would result in a penalty for unsportmanlike conduct and i didnt think that of talbadar.

#56 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2440
  • 3v3: 2702
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

[quote name='summlan' timestamp='1384086542' post='3988369']

The only thing that i didnt like wastalbadars unsportmanlike behaviour during the games where he after several wins stands up, look at the opponents and gives them the "fuck you" with his bodylanguage. (was i the only one who noticed that?)
Sure i understand that in the heat of the moment things can happen, but in any sport that would result in a penalty for unsportmanlike conduct and i didnt think that of talbadar.
[/quote]

that was chanimals...

#57 NsMs

NsMs
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1284
  • 3v3: 2158

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Why did they even invite the shitty asian teams? The korans did well but seriously, why would the chinesee go before hundreds of EU/US teams who would do a lot better than them? Noone watches blizzcon in China anyways and noone cares where the players are from. Seeing some 1500-chinese goldfarmers trinketing nothing and backpeddaling around was just fucking ridicoulus.

Its on the internet anyways so nationality doesnt mean shit. I honestly cant see how they would be invited just becuase they happen to live in a specific country. Imagine if they did the same thing in starcraft, then 90% of the good koreans would not even be able to play just becuase they happened to be born in korea and korans would win anyways since theyre simply on another level compared to most EU/US players. Fucking ridicoulus. At least have world-wide qualifiers before the tournament so that you sort out the bads, seeing that kind of rubbish play from what is supposed to be one of the best 8 teams in the word is just embarrasing for the whole wow esport scene in general.

I really hope blizzard gets their shit together before next blizzcon, theres a reason to why sc2 had four times the viewers. Not only because its a more popular game, but everyone already know what would happen in wow. The matches when bleached bones and the koreans was ten times more interesting than the rest of the games combined. Bring the top players and not two top teams and some other random shit who happened to end up high on the fucking asian ladder.
Posted Image

#58 NsMs

NsMs
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1284
  • 3v3: 2158

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

[quote name='summlan' timestamp='1384086542' post='3988369']

[/quote]

Wasnt really a "fuck you", more like a "fuck yeah im about to win blizzcon". At least from what i saw.
Posted Image

#59 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2234
  • 3v3: 2525
  • 5v5: 1056
  • RBG: 2380

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

[quote name='NsMs' timestamp='1384087655' post='3988384']
Wasnt really a "fuck you", more like a "fuck yeah im about to win blizzcon". At least from what i saw.
[/quote]

Was a more "you suck, bitches" from what I saw.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#60 Raphner

Raphner
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

[quote name='Radejjj' timestamp='1384061597' post='3988174']
[img]http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Eagle-And-American-Flag.jpg[/img]

USA USA USA USA

Win the Olympics
Win the World Series
Win the Moon
Win Blizzcon

USA USA USA USA
[/quote]

[img]http://www.mozzarellamamma.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/fat_people_on_scooters_171.jpg[/img]
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<