- Getting new items should be exciting. Right now it feels like you have to do a lot of work when you get a new item.
- Hit and Expertise don't feel like a bonus, so they are now gone!
- Dodge and Parry, gone!
- Reforging, gone!
- Enchanting is still around, but fewer items can be enchanted. There will be more enchant choices for those items.
- The number of items with gem sockets will be gone. Only one gem slot per item. Gems are more powerful. Sockets are a bonus that don't count towards item level budget. No more socket bonuses or meta gems.
- The stats on armor will now change based on your spec. Plate drops and it will have whatever stats your class needs, no more Intellect plate! No more PvP Priest Healing set and PvP Priest DPS set, just a Priest set.
- Jewelery, cloak, trinkets, and weapons will be more role focused and might keep stats.
- Armor will become a good tanking stat again, Spirit will be good for healers.
- Tertiary stats are bonus stats that can appear on gear that don't count towards the item level budget. Lifesteal, avoidance, sturdiness, movement speed (stacks with other bonuses), cleave, and more.
- Item squish is in! All of the big jumps from old expansions and raid tiers will be flattened.
- Your relative power won't change, just the numbers. The speed at which you kill things won't change. You can still solo old content.
Edit- Bolded parts that i really like personally.
Edited by Covlol, 09 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.