#41 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:59 AM

and you pull an example from 2012 when you weren't even on the forums.

my god are you grasping for straws. Just shut the fuck up already. If I were anything like the person you describe, by your logic, you wouldn't have bothered going through this effort. You don't play by the same rules you prescribe Neitey.

I've been on this forum since just about when it launched (different acct), I remember when you started posting and boy did it stink. I never fall into the trap of arguing intellectually with you, but it's funny to poke you in the same way every time and watch you rant on in the same way every time.

Believe me you're exactly like the person I describe, below is your input from ONE joke thread that I made. Does that look like grasping at straws to you, or do I need to paste 20 more examples?

http://www.arenajunk...ouslan__st__260

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 20 July 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

You have to want to graduate high school. It's a marathon, not a sprint at all. Not everybody at that age, regardless of intelligence, grasps the concept that unless you have a million dollar idea, the support, AND the motivation to carry it out, you are committing economic suicide by not graduating high school. Or perhaps they understand that, but for reasons unknown, they don't follow through. Oh the perils of being a teenager...

It's just that in many cases, it's not taxing enough intellectually to keep people motivated, or whatever the personal reason may be. Maybe the drones of fucking idiotic people, the lack of actual personal teaching going on due to a worsening of teacher quality, perhaps we're just not helping as a culture, etc.

Again here I am with a long winded post trying to explain something inherently complicated... just don't make a generalization here because it's simply not true.

I'm even making a generalization of calling a large amount of people "fucking idiotic" when really they just have different values.

whatever fuck trying to defend people from unreasonable attacks.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 20 July 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

The concept of high school definitely has the potential to be a great way to prepare somebody to be a functioning member of society, but there must be something wrong with our system if there's an epidemic of dropouts - people that otherwise could have been productive members of society being turned off by our educational system.

Whether it's an environmental effect on people's values and attitudes, or whatever it is, something is going wrong in schools. I don't have an alternative, and I don't know how to solve this problem. But it's hard to admit that there isn't one.

I just find it hard to take you seriously though when you wish death upon people that simply had different core values once upon a time, and therefore ended up living life differently. There are people who would want you dead for the life you live, and there are people who would want me dead for the life I live. It's a very immature way of looking at things if your first impulse is to kill somebody, instead of trying to reason with somebody or finding a way to make things work, either through changing yourself, or through changing your perspective.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 20 July 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

I live in Florida, and I have to say your friends are correct, although it can be mitigated if you try to push yourself. Like AP classes, the IB program, etc. aren't too bad. But that's the problem, they're not always available. The regular curriculum is such a joke that you're probably better off, if your goal in high school is to learn skills for careers, taking a standardized test to prove yourself, then finding an internship in a field you want to do or whatever. Anything but the expensive daycare system they call American education.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 21 July 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

So if you're a normal person the country sucks? That doesn't sound like a very attractive country to me. That's not how I wanted my post to be interpreted.

Besides every list of those has an American university on top so my point still stands in regards to best education, and how no country worldwide can top American universities, though they can compete. I don't mean DeVry university, I mean if you compared the best university in America with the best anywhere else. Seems like every ranking organization puts the US on top, whether its Caltech, MIT, Stanford, or Harvard.

America is far from the best at everything. For starters, Internet is usually better in Latvia than it is here. However, we also have Google fiber in select locations across the country.

Maybe the point I'm trying to say is that the average kind of sucks here, but we have world class things if you know how to access it.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 22 July 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Never saw it as a problem but whatever dude. Some people consider your lifestyle to be disgusting. Subjective views are subjective. If learning a language that some people consider to be ugly is a small price to pay to live in Finland, then I'd pay that price because from my personal experience, it seems to be a great place to live outside of winter.

I'll admit though, Finnish words can be really fucking ridiculous in terms of length and the amount of vowels. It really just depends on how somebody speaks it. I've heard people speak Finnish and it sounded completely jarring and horrible, and then I've heard people speak Finnish like an angel.

Kind of like most languages, really.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 23 July 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

It's fake eloquence because it's not actually eloquence, nor an attempt at one

Oh shit, you just said "eloquence", what are you, some educated faggot? Prose? You should look up the meaning of that word, and preferably change the font when you use it again. EVERYBODY here writes in prose.

First world problems abound when a mediocre level of vocabulary actually pisses people off. Considering that English itself is my second language.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 23 July 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Wait, so now I go from academic writing to writing like a 16 year old? shit pick one or the other

never seen people that insufferable or that insecure over a rather bland and average choice of words. Or that it took several months to build up this "frustration" and "irritation".

Ha, eloquence. Can't tell what's funnier, the fact that I haven't really spoken academically more than looking at things objectively, or that being "eloquent" is a condemnable trait around here.

Posted Image

Nice attempt at psychology. Usually people who say things like that are coming from personal experience.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 23 July 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

It's just I don't see how you can legitimate criticize him for being "a nerd who nobody cares about" while spending your time on an internet forum with the sole intent to act like a giant douchebag.

Sorry, it does not compute. Either you're a gigantic troll (please please please), a fetus (4 more posts), or just a worthless human being. Why do you care about people that aren't cared about by anybody? Wouldn't that make them cared about by somebody? Your logic is flawless.

You come across as somebody with an immense amount of insecurities without the wit that might convince somebody that you are a troll or at least a very cynical person trying for humor by roasting. There's nothing productive in you posting.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 24 July 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

I can't take you seriously, your hypocrisy makes me fucking laugh lol.

"You fail at writing academically on a video game forum. You aren't writing academically, but you used some mid-level words and occasionally went beyond simplistic syntax. Therefore, you are clearly trying hard to write academically as I arrogantly attempt at nitpicking." Have you considered that I'm not writing academically, nor trying? Maybe it's because English is my second language? Maybe it's because I have my own standards and values? I certainly don't care about other people's writing styles, as long as it isn't in full capital letters or in small font. Just seems like another pointless complaint by people desperately looking for an object of disdain.

Okay mister Ph. D. Your advice would have been useful had I been writing a draft for a thesis or something. And I agree, a refined piece of writing should be careful in word choice, as it's way too easy to abuse the vast vocabulary available for use in Engish. I don't write like this out of ignorance, this is what minimal effort is to me.

But clearly you have demonstrated the same qualities which you have found and criticized in me. I think the funniest thing is that you picked apart a sentence that wasn't meant to be anywhere near a paragon of writing. Just look at the structure of the sentence. There wasn't even proper capitalization at the beginning of the sentence.

Sorry, I just don't care about what you have to say on this topic because it's such a trivial objection. I often put up with things I arbitrary find stupid in others because hey, they're different people with different values. And I respect your opinion because in a certain setting it is very valid and I completely agree with everything you said. But once again it's not applicable to this situation because I wasn't supposed to be writing academically in the first place, remember?

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 24 July 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

And what if I did? Hypothetically speaking. Who cares? The only thing that makes it wrong is because you perceive it in a certain way that, quite frankly, is a little bit condescending and uncalled for. You can't define a style as wrong or right. Please, now you people can be too much at times.

A bit arrogant to use generalizations and draw back on "that's what average people do" as a reason to be annoyed lol.

And for the other post, it's not meant for you, if you were trying to be witty by acting dismissively.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 24 July 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

Well that sucks for them. I hope they feel smug in their obnoxious and worthless prejudice. This is such a trivial matter to be upset about. What's next, people finding a portrait as my avatar to be annoying?

And why are you so curious about who didn't read a post that was only directed at one person? There is a reason why you mentioned that explicitly.

Posted ImageFTRouslan, on 24 July 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

And why do you care? Why do you associate my style of writing with the qualities you have unfairly attributed to me! I'd like not to be perceived as a douche, considering that I don't actively judge people in that manner.

I guess it's just another perspective I'll have to struggle with.

Oh man, scrolling posts! My fingers hurt, first world problems.

And why do you want to see who else does? Why does it matter to you?

I don't see myself as above anybody else, whether it comes to opinions or self worth. I don't consistently try to bring down others. I try to live as fluidly as I can.

I really don't see this as an ego problem. Oh sure I can stop any time. But why should I? And why would it matter, considering the toxic reputation that I've built over the past month? That is my main deterrent.

Edited by Neitey, 01 March 2014 - 11:01 AM.

Posted Image
Believe what <RR> tells you or else.

#42 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

July 2013 btw, ~7 months ago. Yeah man I'm sure you're totally different now

Edited by Neitey, 01 March 2014 - 11:03 AM.

Posted Image

#43 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

I'm sorry to bother you after going through all that effort

But...

Do any of my posts today mirror that kind of writing style? Or did you miss that?

July 2013 btw, ~7 months ago. Yeah man I'm sure you're totally different now

I don't even feel like the same person after a week, let alone 7 months.

You still don't get it, don't you?
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#44 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

Effort was from stcolbert. You didn't cleanse yourself of that awfulness in 7 months. Admit you stink and you're trying to get better and it's all good
Posted Image

#45 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

Effort was from stcolbert. You didn't cleanse yourself of that awfulness in 7 months. Admit you stink and you're trying to get better and it's all good

That's something I already acknowledged. I realized that my writing needed a lot of work back in that thread. I'm still not comfortable with the way I write, though I've definitely become much more self-aware.

Though, you'd have to be blind to ignore the changes in my posting over the past 7 months. And stcolbert?

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#46 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:39 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

You two are forgetting the most important fact: That I am better than both of you in everyway.
Posted Image

#48 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

bump

a

#49 Nukaazul

Nukaazul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1528
  • LocationLocation

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:51 PM

im gay

Edited by Nukaazul, 16 August 2015 - 05:14 AM.

#50 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

ha ha good one.
Posted Image

#51 Nukaazul

Nukaazul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1528
  • LocationLocation

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

im really gay.

Edited by Nukaazul, 16 August 2015 - 05:14 AM.

#52 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

bump

a

#53 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:58 AM

bump a

#54 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Hey yibby shut the FUCK up son
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#55 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

If you'd seen yibbys monster dong you wouldn't talk to him that way
Posted Image

#56 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:39 AM

Which reminds me. Why don't we have a thread designated to irl dongs yet? I believe it could form strong bond between us men. A nonhomo thread about dongs is what we need imho?
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#57 Lmkt

Lmkt
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

Sure you are =) bro.

Get good at arenas then come talk to me, thanks

this guy has 6 rank 1 titles and brags about arena skills on internet forums, can you imagine how many friends he has IRL?
ツ シ

#58 Lmkt

Lmkt
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

and how many times he's had sex?
ツ シ

#59 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

once per rank 1 title

#60 Neitey

Neitey
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

Which reminds me. Why don't we have a thread designated to irl dongs yet? I believe it could form strong bond between us men. A nonhomo thread about dongs is what we need imho?

http://www.arenajunk... thread__st__0
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<