Rollin a warlock

Warlock Guide Pvp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LDC_Runner

LDC_Runner
  • Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hey AJ, I've been a lurker for years, and finally decided to make an account to post. I've basically just came back to WoW after a few years break. I'm making a warlock after deciding I didn't want to play my rogue/warrior.

Warlock is the one class I have never really played and it seems to consistently at least be "viable". I have not really seriously PvPed, my exp is around 2K on my rogue and mage. Since I'm in school I don't really have time to PVE etc, but will be able to make time to PvP so that is what I'm going to focus on.

Anyways... I've been looking on youtube for some guides and don't really find any of them to be that in depth in regards to rotation/situational spells. Also I'm Duel Speccing Aff/Destro so I would like info on both specs, and comps if possible. Also what are some good macros to use?

#2 Ravin

Ravin
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

There's a macros section that covers most of it

the rest is just
1) wait for procs
2) demon soul, on-use trinket, etc.
3) soulburn shadowswap full dots to something that already had full dots to give them max dura
4) proceed to soul swap the dots around to all targets preferrably while jumping nonstop to showcase your skill
5) spam fear
6) lock out a heal, shadowfury, howl of terror, but mostly just spam more fear

CoElements is OK, but enfeeblement is way more swag.  also coex can be useful, esp. if you fear something out into africa

destro: dont play this, warriors own you

#3 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

View PostRavin, on 06 November 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

destro: dont play this, warriors own you

Only in arena. In rbgs, solo, leveling, dungeons, buying flowers for your mom and wrecking level 40s in STV; destro rapes.
<Memorable quote>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<