Help

Best way to focus/target? playing mage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 speed350z

speed350z
  • Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Rogues hunters and priests get really annoying because they have vanish fake dead ect. and it takes away the target or focus.. right now i have target arena 1 2 3 on mousweel up down and middle but my focus is f1 f2 f3.. is there a fast way to pom polly a rogue right when he comes out of stealth? or at least focus/target him or do you jsut have to get used to it. when i play 2v2 mage rogue vs a mirror it seems like whoever gets the better opener wins too and im perma silence untill im dead am i doing somethign wrong

#2 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

i may have misunderstood your post but i believe your after a arenatarget macro.

try, for sheep out of stealth for example

#showtooltip
/cast [@arenatarget1] Polymorph

copy this 3x and replace 1 with 1-3 each time, so you have a arenatarget1, 2 and 3 macro.

Say the mage is in stealth and arenatarget2. You sit there and spam your newly created poly arenatarget2 macro. Spamming it will mean as soon as he comes out of stealth you will start to cast poly on him.

#3 speed350z

speed350z
  • Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

ok so arena 1 2 3 poly is better than poly target and focus poly? should i have this for deep and CS or anyting else too?

#4 Novac

Novac
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/1/1/2/.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

I have my mwheelup to arena1, middle mouse to arena2, and mwheeldown to arena3, and then I use alt modifier to focus them.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<