Help

I know it is "just 2's" but I have a paying right to have fun.. help

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Xar

Lord Xar
  • Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

I know many of you probably subscribe to the mantra "its 2's, its imbalanced..".

But you know, I don't have a mage pal to run with, or a hpriest.

2's literally makes me want to quite this game every time I play for cap.

I am out damaged, out cc'd, out survived by nearly every single dps class. I want to Dance, I'm cc'd thru the whole thing or partially. I have another DPS on the ropes... they have some healing and they are full. Repeatedly.

Sure, I win some -- but against equally skilled players of the monk, warrior, hunter etc.. classes it is such a struggle that it's literally not enjoyable at all. It's not that its ok to have counters.. it's not counters, it's literally a shutdown. There is NO recourse, nothing. Having a chance to win is exciting.. having no chance is a recipe for monitor smashing.

I mean, is my only recourse to run with a mage so they can peel the shit out of everything so I can do some damage or run away.... do I need to run with a hpriest?

I'm starving for energy if I try for more damage with assassination. I'm sitting in so much cc that by the time I have energy.. I'm sitting in a root. Sure, I can blow a vanish or a cloak -- gg. now I am I just tunneled when I don't have anything.

This season is just one big fucking slice of horse shit sprinkled with dick cheese. I don't care if any of you are Holinka sycophants, the dude is a fucking dipship.

My guess is if he nerfs warriors - casters will have their only deterrent diminished so they will just pwn everything that walks azeroth.

#2 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2105
  • 3v3: 2217
  • RBG: 1761

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

Just cap with following classes: Mage/Retri/Hunter/Warrior/Feral

1. Kill shit in opener.
2. Force CD -> Reset
-> Kill second opener.

#3 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Rogues are actually quite good in 2s atm, try play with a healer who can assist on dps (rdruid) or a boomkin/mage.

I think Rizzy got 2500 playing boomkin/rogue and resto druid/rogue, how about instead of bitching about "beeing outcomped" you look at what you're doing wrong, you probaly have poor cd management and/or you're outgeared (if you're outgeared it doesnt matter what class you play, as I dont think any class in ~~500 itemlevel can kill a healer in 520 itemlevel in 2s on his own before dampering kicks in.

#4 Orlglnated

Orlglnated
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

Never heard of 2's, I think the bracket you are referring to is DPS/Healer.  As of MoP the only viable 2's solution is to run with a healer, and since a holy priest has the most cc its the most intelligent thing to do.  Holy Priest is the warrior of 2's in my opinion, but honestly you need a healer to even get your cap these days.

#5 Toxile

Toxile
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2006
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostOrlglnated, on 05 November 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

Never heard of 2's, I think the bracket you are referring to is DPS/Healer.  As of MoP the only viable 2's solution is to run with a healer, and since a holy priest has the most cc its the most intelligent thing to do.  Holy Priest is the warrior of 2's in my opinion, but honestly you need a healer to even get your cap these days.

What are you even on about, double dps is fine for capping 2's...

#6 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

Ehm... no!? Might be just you

#7 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Funny that you say that, I cap an alt shaman every week as resto in 2s and I'm holding my dick every time I meet a double dps team with a rogue since most of the time I get blown up in the opener, no matter what I do.

#8 Spamdotz

Spamdotz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Healer DPS 2s is what you do whilst waiting for your 3rd for 3s to come online and unfortunately, there is not a good spread of trade chat players in this game that are actually what rating they are. If you were 1900 one season chances are you claim to be a 2300 rated player. I know I have encountered this problem so right now, 2s is all I play whilst my other 3s partner is off pretending he has a life.

#9 Spyrö

Spyrö
  • Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1059
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSpain

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Take a look at Jahmilli/Pikaboo stream, destroying everything as Mage/Rogue.

#10 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

I have a paying right to have fun.. help

no, you don't

I'm sure it says that somewhere in the TOS
Posted Image

#11 Akriosdisciple

Akriosdisciple
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1409
  • 3v3: 1242
  • LocationEast coast USA

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

do not play with a healer unless you want really long games vs other healer teams.

I like quick games with mage shadow priest or hunter, boomkin

#12 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1702
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostHyuru, on 05 November 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

Rogues are actually quite good in 2s atm, try play with a healer who can assist on dps (rdruid) or a boomkin/mage.

I think Rizzy got 2500 playing boomkin/rogue and resto druid/rogue, how about instead of bitching about "beeing outcomped" you look at what you're doing wrong, you probaly have poor cd management and/or you're outgeared (if you're outgeared it doesnt matter what class you play, as I dont think any class in ~~500 itemlevel can kill a healer in 520 itemlevel in 2s on his own before dampering kicks in.

i saw rizzy loosing from war/resto comp some times... and when i m playing 2v2 i see 8/10 teams is war/healer so i think as rogue is pointless to run with healer from the moment other teams dps/healer is more strong than a rog/healer....i find the best class to play with is a mage
Posted Image

#13 Xerox

Xerox
  • Members
  • LocationDubai

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

Play with mage, win internet. Et Fin.
Posted Image

#14 NiNLeX

NiNLeX
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/0

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Rogues are actually pretty good atm, not overpowered like mages and warriors though. You can almost solo ele/resto shaman in the opener with blades if he doesn't trinket your stun / silence.

#15 Batenx

Batenx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2774
  • 3v3: 2765
  • RBG: 2206

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostLord Xar, on 05 November 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

I know many of you probably subscribe to the mantra "its 2's, its imbalanced..".

Don't you dare say that. 2s is EVERYTHING.
Posted Image

#16 Koxylol

Koxylol
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Your best bet is to pick one of the strongest DPS classes in the current season. Works pretty much every time.

Warrior, mage, hunter, wwmonk should be good choice in my opinion. Spriest may also work (personally I hate the comp)
Posted Image

Spoiler

#17 Ryyne

Ryyne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 576

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postmikebazowski, on 25 November 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

i saw rizzy loosing from war/resto comp some times... and when i m playing 2v2 i see 8/10 teams is war/healer so i think as rogue is pointless to run with healer from the moment other teams dps/healer is more strong than a rog/healer....i find the best class to play with is a mage
That's because the warrior and resto druid was Båten and Trillebårtom, both multi rank 1, they know what to do against them, which not many people in 2s knows.

#18 mikebazowski

mikebazowski
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1702
  • LocationGuandanamo

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Maybe....but i saw them loosing from disci/war aswell and my point is, that  warrior is more op than a rogue and a warrior/healer has big advantage against rog/healer nowdays...
Posted Image

#19 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostRyyne, on 27 November 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

That's because the warrior and resto druid was Båten and Trillebårtom, both multi rank 1, they know what to do against them, which not many people in 2s knows.

Or perhaps it was because Trille happens to play a Warrior? I'd like to see him play a fucking Retribution Paladin in 2s.

Oooooh shieeeet he didn't.

#20 Mystzr

Mystzr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1791
  • 3v3: 1915
  • RBG: 768

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostFeliclandelo, on 27 November 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Or perhaps it was because Trille happens to play a Warrior? I'd like to see him play a fucking Retribution Paladin in 2s.

Oooooh shieeeet he didn't.

I'd like to see that too! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<