Help

Deep Freeze Nova

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Rezonatex

Rezonatex
  • Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

FoF gives 25% extra damage to your icelance and it could be an inconvenience to only get that damage out of nova's or deep freeze's

i agree it can be annoying though

#22 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

i think op is talking about how when you're trying to deep someone, you nova them, get a FoF proc, then deep, now the FoF proc is useless cause it got used up just like the nova. he wants to be able to ice lance the nova, then FoF deep.

like someone said, that doesnt make sense and should be looked into. but mages are in no way shape or form for a buff..

#23 Alexandrius

Alexandrius

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

To min/max get around this i often blanket cs before or after frost nova (not pet nova) near a healer and then deep them out of that for cc, then use pet nova for the dps and hit them or poly healer then hit them.  Just an idea, but yea its definitely lame but I think managing FoF procs is extremely boring.

#24 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

i thought what the Op Ment like when u Use (Pet) Nova U get FOF proc but if your Deeping the target that u Nova the Nova Is completely wasted cuz one of the FOF procs gets Used Making either the NOVA  or the FOF pointless

Now Using it on Multiple target's Nova the Dps while using FOF proc to Deep healer Etc. Would be considered using Pet nova smart

Now on the other hand Just Random Proc's can be anoying when using Nova's and Don't Benefit the FOF proc. I think you should be rewarded for casting frost bolt, Like when u get a random FOF proc and it get wasted cuz u wanted to Nova to get a deep and u happen to get a FOF after that last Frost bolt cast/FFbolt etc

Do u Guys think FOF proc should be used up while a target is Deepd? or would it be a damage nerf? Sometimes i feel likes its wasted

Thoughts?

Edited by Silhin, 23 November 2013 - 07:08 PM.

#25 Alexandrius

Alexandrius

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostSilhin, on 23 November 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

i thought what the Op Ment like when u Use (Pet) Nova U get FOF proc but if your Deeping the target that u Nova the Nova Is completely wasted cuz one of the FOF procs gets Used Making either the NOVA  or the FOF pointless

Now Using it on Multiple target's Nova the Dps while using FOF proc to Deep healer Etc. Would be considered using Pet nova smart

Now on the other hand Just Random Proc's can be anoying when using Nova's and Don't Benefit the FOF proc. I think you should be rewarded for casting frost bolt, Like when u get a random FOF proc and it get wasted cuz u wanted to Nova to get a deep and u happen to get a FOF after that last Frost bolt cast/FFbolt etc

Do u Guys think FOF proc should be used up while a target is Deepd? or would it be a damage nerf? Sometimes i feel likes its wasted

Thoughts?

I sometimes like having to choose between getting 70k dmg out or randomly deeping a healer with my FoF procs.  Its like at least one small thing to think about while we spam icelance.   <3 u esco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<