- Elemental plateau pvp in nagrand while trying to farm motes. Starts off as a 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, etc.. People call others in.. Next thing you know its a 5v5 or a guild v.s guild 10v10+ fight. Had some good times out there, haha.
- Being in full arena gear including off-set pieces in s2/s3 etc, joining a bg, and having everyone on your WSG team inspecting you and telling you they will follow you and give you heals. (because back in that day it was actually rare encountering someone in full arena gear including shoulders etc in a bg; and it actually meant something). Nowadays everyone and their mom has full gear so nobody even looks twice.
- Having to devote an entire AV weekend to grind honor for 1 off-piece like cloak / bracer, etc (back when shit used to cost like 27.5k). As opposed to now.. Being able to get 5+ pieces in a weekend.
- Auchindoun/ring of observence pvp in Terokkar. As mentioned, repeatedly getting ganked in Coilfang Reservoir trying to get into a heroic there, or SSC. Used to get my guild out there to gank pve-nerds and just camp it. That or entrance to Gruuls, lol.
- Tarren Mill vs Southshore. (or trying to level at all in hillsbrad, lol. Srsly was the worst area. Spending more time dead than actually leveling).
- That b.c/Vanilla feeling of actually having to run to the entrance of a raid/instance etc to run something rather than q'ing up.
- Less than a minute queue times for 5's back in b.c.
- CAPS LOCK CREW
old school arena'ers will get these last 2 points.
Edited by Prolifics, 02 November 2013 - 11:03 PM.