PvE trinket; Haromn's Talisman for MM, opinions?

Trinket Hunter Marksmanship

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AJEEeu

AJEEeu
  • Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hey guys.

I just got the trinket Haromn's Talisman from 6th boss in SoO. It has a certain chance to procc a multistrike which deals damage equivilent to 33% off the original attacks damage. (I can't post links, haven't made 10 posts on AJ yet). It also proccs some agility for 10 seconds (0.92 proccs / minute).

Anyone got any opinions on this, or is there anyone who's tested it already?

#2 Potbloem

Potbloem
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1912
  • 3v3: 2180

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

PvE trinkets are horrible in PvP. Their effectiveness is divided by around 3 in a PvP enviromnent.

The proc will probably only do about 10% damage and the agi proc will be about 3k I'm guessing.

#3 Euerfeldi

Euerfeldi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/2/1/0

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

PvE trinkets get downscaled (atm ilvl 500), proccs get half effect but double duration, so it's 8,5% chance for multistrike and 3588 agi for 20 seconds. But atm there seems a bug (maybe intended) for the SoO trinkets, that the duration of the buffs not gets doubled, so the trinkets are useless.

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trinket, Hunter, Marksmanship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<