• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostHektiik, on 30 October 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

A cereal model maybe, nice body doesn't make up for a disproportionate neck, caved in smile and no chin.  It's like a cross between an ostrich, Tosan and Michael Weston.

But hey, if that's really him I guess I'll stay ugly.  And also stay out of the trailer park.
Post a pic of yourself or STFU and deal with the fact that he's better looking than you and can take out your entire family with his bow.
Posted Image

#82 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2356

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Wow I've got a lot to refute.. Tonight when I have time don't worry

Edited by Stormshiftx, 30 October 2013 - 10:54 PM.

#83 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1859
  • 3v3: 2688
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostStormshiftx, on 30 October 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Wow I've got a lot to refute.. Tonight when I have time don't worry

farm them all! get the hot tub tractor ready!
Posted Image

#84 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

lol niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#85 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

"I do RBGs" directly translates into "I'm a bitch nigga"
Soul Brother #2
I am the reincarnation of Yeezus
http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV
#420dank

#86 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

You say I have no chin and a weird neck.. yet I have a chin and pretty good neck.  Caved in teeth?  What agency would sign someone with caved in teeth, answer is no agency would, youre just dumb.

Thug, no homo taken, appreciatedPosted Image

Edited by Stormshiftx, 31 October 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#87 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

"I don't know which part I like better - the trailers in the background or the tractor that looks like a mobile jacuzzi.  You can tell by the singlewides and palm trees that he lives in SEC country."

I don't hunt in my back yard, thats an hour and a half away from my house on a cattle ranch where they lease land for to let people hunt. The people who lease the land buy trailers so they have a place to stay the night when they make a hunting trip.  The mobile jacuzzi is unfortunatly just a swamp buggy, no jacuzzi :(

Also thats a friends bow, mine is this onePosted Image

#88 Stormshiftx

Stormshiftx
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

And then we have this gem >>

You call someone a virgin, and then you reference his ex girlfriend and then you admit that you believed something an EX girlfriend said about their previous boyfriend.

Absolutely, ex ONLINE gf, and infinitley more credible and skilled at the game than her mistake.  

You are calling a man on the internet gay whilst judging his appearance from a standpoint of sexuality.

Yes straight people spot gay people based on how they look all the time.

If you are not in love with yourself, you have low self esteem.  "Pretty fucking gay to love a guy" in reference to your own "love yourself" comment.  Truly one of the most base, imbecilic puns on one's own insult I've ever seen on AJ in six years.

That is such a retarded thing to say.  "If you are not in love with yourself, you have low self esteem."  Hahaha you're going to have a sad life if thats what you think. People have 2 choices according to you, narcissim or low self esteem?  GL kid.  If thats the worst pun you've seen on AJ in six years, you must not have read much, which wouldn't surprise me because nobody knows who you are.

You were done playing wow.  But were streaming.  You are banned but don't care but bring it up anyway.  But.. are posting on AJ but... done playing wow.  Hmm?

This may amaze you, but people stream other things aside of wow.  Got to twitch.tv and check it out, theres a whole big world out there.  And yes I am posting on AJ currently but do not play wow anymore, like many others.  

Very good use of two exclamation points, I hear junior high girls use them to accentuate their own poor sense of humor.  Half of your best "friends" on wow are unemployed.  And live at home.  Are you projecting or just unable to come up with a better punchline to a very terrible conclusion to this pathetic post?

Hey good use of a period there, I head junior high girls have periods too.  Thats unfortunate that those girls and yourself have bad senses of humor, try to lighten up, that might help.  I'm not projecting, I just got my car windows tinted and saw that the car wash was hiring so I was trying to be helpful.  Check the car out, did they do a good job?  I think so, but it needs a wash again, you're more than welcome to come wash it for me.  (Doing it myself every week sucks up time).   P.S.  Look at that trailer park in the background!
Posted Image

I decided to highlight these points in Stormshift's reply for two reasons.  First, stormshift, do you have any fucking idea how stupid you sound?  Do you have any self respect?  People have been insulting others online for 15 years and this is your best...?  Secondly, a god damned monkey in a wheelchair wearing a helmet drinking from a sippy cup could see how absolutely hopeless you are.  You have demeaned your own intelligence and character more in a single reply than I can ever recall happening on this site in it's history.

Lets see, I'm well spoken, had a GPA of 3.755, I take care of myself, so yeah I realize that I sound pretty damn smart and I respect myself physically, mentally, and spiritually.  More questions please.  This is my best?  This is what I've put into it, which is continuous typing.  I could sit down and write out a little outline before hand and plan out my rebuttal but I don't have that much time for you.  Hopeless?  My future is bright kiddo, but if that makes you feel better have at it.  I think if anything our exchange has shown people that you speak before you know what you are talking about or even who you are talking to, hopefully you never lead any soldiers into battle, because you are going to lead them into the dark and get them all killed.  

Congratulations, you got rank 1 in 5v5.  You have accomplished everything in wow.

Thanks, I achieved what I set out to do, it was a great feeling, check out the video below if you want to see how excited we were.  Everything in wow though?  I don't think I ever picked up "The Explorer" title, so no.

Incase you didn't know, naptimex, the priest you got r1 with was so bad at this game the season you got r1 that he asked Celestiah to watch his stream (which he was too stupid to figure out how to setup) (when I played 3s with him on some shit ally server).  In his case, he was literally so unintelligent that he couldn't conceive of his own ignorance.  I guess it's true stormshift, you are defined by the company you keep.

Everyone starts out somewhere, I was a 1400 rDruid in s9 I think, but you get better, he obviously did.  I built my team around synergy and damage, we didn't play like most high level players did, we had a different strategy and approach, and it worked.  My priest was bad?  Sorry but every other priest is bad at putting out #s like he did.  Our objective was damage and he beasted it up.  

And all this from someone who doesn't know nor has ever spoken to you in the entire time you've played this game.

Your post had already let everyone know that you've never had an interaction with me.  Stay small buddy.

TLDR: gg

If you think I'm arrogant I apologize, I didn't create a thread with my pictures and info about me, someone called me out and I replied.

Edited by Stormshiftx, 31 October 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#89 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

View PostTuxer, on 30 October 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

You typed so much that I quit reading when you got to GPA or some shit.  This helped/

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#90 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2026
  • 3v3: 2348
  • RBG: 960

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

why do people get so defensive over the interweb

#91 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2314
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostHektiik, on 31 October 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

You typed so much that I quit reading when you got to GPA or some shit.  This helped/

you're the one that flamed him in the first place dork

#92 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostUnseenz, on 31 October 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

you're the one that flamed him in the first place dork

Someone had to do it.  Doesn't mean I have to continue caring after he types a novel on AJ.  This was my favorite part though - Good laughs (I always enjoy one when I see you calling anyone gay, have you looked in the mirror? Obviously a little too much, because youre in love with yourself (Pretty fucking gay to love a guy)) .

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#93 basanx

basanx

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Edited by basanx, 31 October 2013 - 05:55 AM.

#94 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2832
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

@Stormshiftx: You seem insecure.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#95 catdaddy

catdaddy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1948
  • 3v3: 2066
  • RBG: 2369
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

View PostStormshiftx, on 31 October 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

You say I have no chin and a weird neck.. yet I have a chin and pretty good neck.  Caved in teeth?  What agency would sign someone with caved in teeth, answer is no agency would, youre just dumb.

Thug, no homo taken, appreciatedPosted Image

9.5/10 would bang [ no homo ] aesthetic

#96 Luminary

Luminary
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

Are you people even serious?

Everyone quit. There are 7 people left in this game. Stahp.

#97 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hekumzmonkx haven't seen you with bail in a while what happened

#98 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

View PostCatdaddyo, on 31 October 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

9.5/10 would bang [ no homo ] aesthetic
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Thugjitsu, 01 November 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image

#99 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Posted Image

nice car bro, must suck having a completely white one though with all that cleaning and dirt showing up 24/7
Posted Image

#100 Kungfucow

Kungfucow
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1900
  • 3v3: 1914
  • RBG: 2064
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

A Lexus is nothing but a Toyota that costs twice as much for the same piece of shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<