• Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2435

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostHektiik, on 30 October 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Posted Image

I decided to highlight these points in Stormshift's reply for two reasons.  First, stormshift, do you have any fucking idea how stupid you sound?  Do you have any self respect?  People have been insulting others online for 15 years and this is your best...?  Secondly, a god damned monkey in a wheelchair wearing a helmet drinking from a sippy cup could see how absolutely hopeless you are.  You have demeaned your own intelligence and character more in a single reply than I can ever recall happening on this site in it's history.

Congratulations, you got rank 1 in 5v5.  You have accomplished everything in wow.

Incase you didn't know, naptimex, the priest you got r1 with was so bad at this game the season you got r1 that he asked Celestiah to watch his stream (which he was too stupid to figure out how to setup) (when I played 3s with him on some shit ally server).  In his case, he was literally so unintelligent that he couldn't conceive of his own ignorance.  I guess it's true stormshift, you are defined by the company you keep.

And all this from someone who doesn't know nor has ever spoken to you in the entire time you've played this game.

Good luck friend.

stormshifts a model irl m8
Posted Image

Those that are the loudest in their threats are the weakest in their actions.

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

Excuse my Charisma

Posted Image

#62 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostPsychonautic, on 30 October 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Posted Image
What a fuckin Athlete.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#63 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 863
  • 3v3: 2310

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

A cereal model maybe, nice body doesn't make up for a disproportionate neck, caved in smile and no chin.  It's like a cross between an ostrich, Tosan and Michael Weston.

But hey, if that's really him I guess I'll stay ugly.  And also stay out of the trailer park.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#64 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Posted Image

new desktop background

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#65 Psychonautic

Psychonautic
  • Poppychuloo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostHektiik, on 30 October 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

A cereal model maybe, nice body doesn't make up for a disproportionate neck, caved in smile and no chin.  It's like a cross between an ostrich, Tosan and Michael Weston.

But hey, if that's really him I guess I'll stay ugly.  And also stay out of the trailer park.
Posted Image

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

Excuse my Charisma

Posted Image

#66 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Poppy, please tell me more of your story.  It's absolutely compelling.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#67 Psychonautic

Psychonautic
  • Poppychuloo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostHektiik, on 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Poppy, please tell me more of your story.  It's absolutely compelling.

Posted Image

Edited by Psychonautic, 06 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Excuse my Charisma

Posted Image

#68 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 25 October 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Wooooo

Bailembarassing

TEAM REEDWISE, NEVER FORGET...
Posted Image

#69 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

This Poppychulo guy is growing on me, he seems like a bigger asshole than I am :duckers:

PS- The shirtless dude above is handsome as fuck (no homo).
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2501

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostHektiik, on 30 October 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Posted Image

I decided to highlight these points in Stormshift's reply for two reasons.  First, stormshift, do you have any fucking idea how stupid you sound?  Do you have any self respect?  People have been insulting others online for 15 years and this is your best...?  Secondly, a god damned monkey in a wheelchair wearing a helmet drinking from a sippy cup could see how absolutely hopeless you are.  You have demeaned your own intelligence and character more in a single reply than I can ever recall happening on this site in it's history.

Congratulations, you got rank 1 in 5v5.  You have accomplished everything in wow.

Incase you didn't know, naptimex, the priest you got r1 with was so bad at this game the season you got r1 that he asked Celestiah to watch his stream (which he was too stupid to figure out how to setup) (when I played 3s with him on some shit ally server).  In his case, he was literally so unintelligent that he couldn't conceive of his own ignorance.  I guess it's true stormshift, you are defined by the company you keep.

And all this from someone who doesn't know nor has ever spoken to you in the entire time you've played this game.

Good luck friend.
Lmao, I remember 3v3ing with you! Only Rsham till this day that never makes any mistakes even when you have shit positioning and die to anyone. I didn't ask Cel to watch my stream lol. But honestly im not one to go back and forth since I have a bad memory anyways. But who are you again? Just some random healer who talks a lot of shit to people? :confused:
Posted Image

#71 Sweatyfingrs

Sweatyfingrs

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

You guys seem stressed, smoke one out and chill
Posted Image

#72 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2820
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Poppy's name strikes fear in the hearts of RBGers.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#73 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

im warning you all...

team moran will rise, its only a matter of time

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#74 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostSolarflux, on 30 October 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

Lmao, I remember 3v3ing with you! Only Rsham till this day that never makes any mistakes even when you have shit positioning and die to anyone. I didn't ask Cel to watch my stream lol. But honestly im not one to go back and forth since I have a bad memory anyways. But who are you again? Just some random healer who talks a lot of shit to people? :confused:

If you are the dude from that backwater realm I forget the name of, we played one day and I was in greens. lol.

- spirestone

Edited by Hektiik, 30 October 2013 - 07:37 PM.

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10

#75 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

i did a rated battleground too

i lost though

#76 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

Testing sig.

#77 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image

I don't know which part I like better - the trailers in the background or the tractor that looks like a mobile jacuzzi.  You can tell by the singlewides and palm trees that he lives in SEC country.

#78 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostGsgsgsgsgs, on 30 October 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Testing sig.
not vanguards the most skilled and respectable player out there i cant believe he would say soimething like that

#79 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image
Soul Brother #2