• Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2460
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

I am wondering what is the high end SCleave basic strategy?  

My team has a sub 50% win ratio above 2k vs WLS, Warr-Mage-Healer, KFC, TSG, RMP, and Thug.  Rogue comps seem to get a kill on the rogue's second opener every time.  Warr comps train lock till dead -- or hard swap healer after trinket/bubble.

So i think its a survivability issue.  As i understand scleave, the longer the fight, the better chance we have to win -- but it doesnt feel that way.  Also, when the lock gets trained, RSham comps seem to keep up with our pressure relatively easily even though we are millions of dmg above the opponents.

Lastly, when we swap healers, usually our lock dies.  I dont feel like I (the dk) can switch on a healer for more than 10-15 seconds.. even if i know a kill is imminent.

I know guys like Mes are playing Scleave with rediculous W/L ratios so I am sure we are doing something wrong.  I am currently playing with a HPal healer which may be part of the problem. Please help!

#2 seadogsnrebz

seadogsnrebz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2460
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Still going for answers :)

#3 Yuiiuo

Yuiiuo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1712

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

the hpally is your biggest problem.

Does the lock play really defensive if the enemy team is on him? or he is just stainding in the middle?

Are you doing massive damage when the enemy team is on your patners?

Are you swapping on the tards warriors that switch on your healer going 24/7 out of los of his healer?

Are you used to stole important cc like poly, hex, cyclone etc. for increase the cc chain?

Is your lock spamming fear when the enemy team switch on the healer?

Edited by Yuiiuo, 25 October 2013 - 06:09 AM.

#4 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

The problem might come from your state of mind. As the DK, you should just be putting out unhealable damage to as many people as possible. Hit who you can, hit them hard. Your lock should just throw out dots/silences and then work on positioning and CC'ing while you just barrel into targets. Make them go defensive and then wear them down.

#5 Top

• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postseadogsnrebz, on 23 October 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

I know guys like Mes are playing Scleave with rediculous W/L ratios so I am sure we are doing something wrong.  I am currently playing with a HPal healer which may be part of the problem. Please help!

Uh ya...you are doing some stuff wrong, here ya go.  Mes is not playing scleave....not rly doing 3s at all since the first few weeks.  You spelled ridiculous wrong.  Shaman better than hpal in that comp.  gl!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dk, lock, 3v3, arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<