Zhand1
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2504

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hello! Last season I went with crit instead of the common mastery/spirit and I felt it was superior in many ways. Now with the new season, I've kept my crit, but I've been told I should try out haste...what are your thoughts on this?

Zhand

#2 Megorix

Megorix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Farstriders
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Combat
  • LocationPrince Edward Island

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

Crit is excellent this season. My Paladin is at 28% unbuffed spell critical, and it feels real real nice. Oddly enough, mana is not a problem at all either and I often find myself winning the mana game against other healers and even other Paladins.

I suggest trying it. So far I have the crit/mastery neck and the crit/mastery shield and I've reforged mastery to spirit. My trinkets are both crit (Battlemasters and PVP trinket) with no reforge.

Yellow crit gems, except spirit/crit in blue slots for the +60 int, and I have two 360 int red gems for socket bonus purposes since I'm also a JC.

I literally crit all the time, and it's almost rare if I don't get a holy shock crit, and really rare if I play with a class that gives me 5% crit (58% chance to crit holy shock).

Again, my healing feels niiiice. I recommend if you have the resources to at least try it.

#3 Odrareg

Odrareg
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1863
  • 3v3: 576
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

DONT GO FOR ANYTHING DELETE YOUR PALADIN

#4 Toxile

Toxile

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

You basicly need to be crit, your not going to be topping anybody if your 22k flash of light's dont crit.

#5 Zhand1

Zhand1
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2504

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I figured it would still be crit, just thought I'd see what some other paladin's though! Thanks for the input!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<