• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1912
  • 3v3: 2180

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

Herioc leap is the most fun ability in the game imo. They should make charge 25 sec cooldown, 18 sec with juggernaut, and remove rootbreaker from intervene and only give it to safeguard, so warriors actually have to choose between mobility and another reflect. Make disrupting shout same cd as pummel but make it replace it when you take it.

Any decent warrior can make sure a hunter will never get a trap off right now with intervene + massreflect. And since every team has a warrior now it's really a pain to play anything other than a melee with extreme mobility atm. hehuehuehue you can say cross-cc the warrior when you go for a trap but face it, it's just retared that that's mandatory against only one class that can stop any form of cc.

#183 Hateformz

Hateformz

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

View PostPotbloem, on 02 November 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Herioc leap is the most fun ability in the game imo. They should make charge 25 sec cooldown, 18 sec with juggernaut, and remove rootbreaker from intervene and only give it to safeguard, so warriors actually have to choose between mobility and another reflect. Make disrupting shout same cd as pummel but make it replace it when you take it.

Any decent warrior can make sure a hunter will never get a trap off right now with intervene + massreflect. And since every team has a warrior now it's really a pain to play anything other than a melee with extreme mobility atm. hehuehuehue you can say cross-cc the warrior when you go for a trap but face it, it's just retared that that's mandatory against only one class that can stop any form of cc.
cc shaman so you can get a fear off
cc ret so you can get a trap off
cc mages and ferals so you can get a hex off
etc
clearly only warriors need to be cross cc'd
Posted Image

#184 Potbloem

Potbloem
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1912
  • 3v3: 2180

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostHateformz, on 02 November 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

cc shaman so you can get a fear off
cc ret so you can get a trap off
cc mages and ferals so you can get a hex off
etc
clearly only warriors need to be cross cc'd

I wasn't talking about dispels, you don't even need dispels if you can't even get the cc off in the first place.

#185 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostPotbloem, on 02 November 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

I wasn't talking about dispels, you don't even need dispels if you can't even get the cc off in the first place.
Isn't that the cost of that you actually have a short cd instant cc?
And i think he was mentioning ranged interrupts aswell. Something hunters do not have to deal with.

Hunter still have one of the best cc in game. The fact cause it is all instant. A slight tip. Try to binding shot when your about to trap or have a teammate that can stun. Works wonders. You can also try to kite the warr 25y away from his healer. Trust me it happens a lot.
Posted Image

#186 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostSilhin, on 21 October 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

being able to disarm it at 1.5 min cd was kinda DUMB cuz u trade 1 min cd ( disarm) to counter a 1.5 min cd but now its 1 min and unable to be counter at all sometimes on my war a rogue or mage or any class ability lands a stun and iam still able to storm out of em its all based on how u time it one way they can nerf Bstorm is to allow them not use it when disarmed to counter war pressure most class  get counter spelled or melee disarmed and they r forced to either trinket or lose there pressure and warrior gets disarmed and he can still use blade storm and do full pressure and person who use the disarm didn't get anything out of the 1 min CD disarm or orb disarm

use commas you backwards fucking first-gcd-recklessness popping mongocunt

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#187 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fury 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2050
  • 3v3: 2223
  • RBG: 958

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Nerf bladestorm and bloodbath all together I don't care. These abilities promote more mongo style of warrior play and it brings down warrior skill cap which is alreay at all time low.

WLS rotting shit up and bloodstorming on stacked targets(mainly healer) when everyone is low, doing unhealable damage without any cc chain sure takes so much fuckin skill...

WMD(P) deep freeze with orb and bloodstorm and mage just ice lancing away for victory is even more absurd.

Thank to Veev for spreading it worldwide...  "Popping everying"  "I have spin in x"  "Spinning now"  "So much dmg, omg so much dmg"  Man fuck you!  It's gotten pretty old and it's not even fun watching you doing it or someone else doing it on you.

Not saying I don't have a respect for Veev.  He's a good warrior and one of the best when it comes to warrior like pressure.  However, I sure don't appreciate him spreading mongo style of play when it becomes the root cause of complaints on our class.

Warrior is still very viable without the bloodstorm bull shit.  

All I face in 3s is RMP(D) and WMD(P) unless it's double caster.  I want some more variety.

#188 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 04 November 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Nerf bladestorm and bloodbath all together I don't care. These abilities promote more mongo style of warrior play and it brings down warrior skill cap which is alreay at all time low.

WLS rotting shit up and bloodstorming on stacked targets(mainly healer) when everyone is low, doing unhealable damage without any cc chain sure takes so much fuckin skill...

WMD(P) deep freeze with orb and bloodstorm and mage just ice lancing away for victory is even more absurd.

Thank to Veev for spreading it worldwide...  "Popping everying"  "I have spin in x"  "Spinning now"  "So much dmg, omg so much dmg"  Man fuck you!  It's gotten pretty old and it's not even fun watching you doing it or someone else doing it on you.

Not saying I don't have a respect for Veev.  He's a good warrior and one of the best when it comes to warrior like pressure.  However, I sure don't appreciate him spreading mongo style of play when it becomes the root cause of complaints on our class.

All I face in 3s is RMP(D) and WMD(P) unless it's double caster.  I want some more variety.

Rep for being the only warrior who would rather have real competition.

#189 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1344
  • 3v3: 2354
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostReedztv, on 21 October 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

oo ye callin dis 1 in shotz have been fired
Damn you got alot of helmets in that update or whatever.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1056
  • 3v3: 2264
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

bloodbath sucks btw ,just pointing it out.

#191 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 04 November 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

bloodbath sucks btw ,just pointing it out.

It doesn't suck when you have full uptime with it.  That's why most warriors use it with unpeelable bladestorm on stacked targets.
Just sayin.

#192 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

You make a good point about bladestorm and I completely agree.
On the other hand I don't get this mongo talk from warriors. I mean what's the reason you make a warrior, since the class almost always lacked finesse and gamebreaking reaction/prediction based abilities. You made this char to mongo people with your axe.
I mean by some miracle warriors got double reflect and aoe interrupt, before that it was even worse.
My point is, you can't blame a guy for playing the class the most effective way, keep in mind that he intervenes and reflects bunch of clutch stuff and I sincerely believe that if we could measure the amount of globals spent that contributed directly to the outcome of a game, Veev style warrior game play would come on top.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1056
  • 3v3: 2264
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 04 November 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

It doesn't suck when you have full uptime with it.  That's why most warriors use it with unpeelable bladestorm on stacked targets.
Just sayin.
ye these 3k bloodbath hits sure hurt.

#194 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 04 November 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

I think the best part of Bloodbath is the slow, not the damage... When combined with Bladestorm it's really OP.

#195 jaimex

jaimex
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1743
  • 3v3: 3121
  • 5v5: 864

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

:mage:

wait

somefink wrong here

#196 Oohgod

Oohgod
  • Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Maybe he realised his icelances hit 30 times harder

#197 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Wtf are you talking about...  3k ticks?  Don't even talk when you don't know jack shit.

Don't trust your recount too much either.  BB ticking the same time as the deepwounds counts as deepwounds and that's what confuses lot of ppl about BB.  

BB does exactly 30% of your special attack as 6 second dots.  Slam critting with BB for 90k as an example, bloodbath will do exactly 27k as 6 sec dots.  30% of 90k divided by 6 = 4.5k.  That's already 4.5k dots without ever stacking with anything else.

BB is actually scary after it's been up for more than 6 seconds for stacks and that's why bloodstorming is op as fuck.

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 04 November 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#198 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

What bloodbath actually does is making your bladestorm 30% stronger. Which quite adds up hitting 2+ targets with sweeping strikes on. + a slow so you even have a harder time to escape. + both have a 1 min cd + can be used with the trinket every time.

Too much cd stacking makes it too op.

Edited by Pinka, 04 November 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Posted Image

#199 Drevi

Drevi
  • Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostPinka, on 04 November 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

What bloodbath actually does is making your bladestorm 30% stronger. Which quite adds up hitting 2+ targets with sweeping strikes on. + a slow so you even have a harder time to escape. + both have a 1 min cd + can be used with the trinket every time.

Too much cd stacking makes it too op.

You are right. But so does orb, pillar, etc..
We should get rid of cd stacking altogether . Nerfing just warriors won't make the game better, just warriors worse.

#200 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1826

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostDrevi, on 04 November 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

You are right. But so does orb, pillar, etc..
We should get rid of cd stacking altogether . Nerfing just warriors won't make the game better, just warriors worse.

Nerfing warriors would allow other classes a chance to compete, do you really think a class should have great mobility, great damage, great survivability and utility? What would be the point of playing any other class...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<