• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#141 The_Observer

The_Observer
  • Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

View Postfrigidclam, on 30 October 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Mages can Blink,alter time and temporal it
Rogues can shadowstep a friendly or burst of skillspeed away or just feint and lol at it
Druids can displacer
Priest can phantasm feather
Shammys can windwalk>ghostwolf
pallys can freedom, burst of speed, bubble, bop
DKs have to take the D
Warriors can leap, intervene, charge
monks can...well....use any ability on their bar
Locks can port, gateway

Seriously what bracket do you guys play in where everywarrior is bladestorm.....and on top of that you can't get away from it...

Also NO WARRIORS USE DOUBLE TIME stop crying about double charge is does not exist....

http://www.worldofwa...-0-0-0-2-0.html

Looks like 46% of 2200+ warriors take double time and 52% of 2200+ warriors take bladestorm...

If it really was just that easy for every class no one would ever take bladestorm ever but thats not the case.

#142 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 2413
  • 5v5: 2261
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostThe_Observer, on 31 October 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

Looks like 46% of 2200+ warriors take double time and 52% of 2200+ warriors take bladestorm...

If it really was just that easy for every class no one would ever take bladestorm ever but thats not the case.

ur an idiot if u think that shows anything.. for god sakes according to that some warriors actualy fkn use dragon's roar...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#143 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2013
  • 3v3: 2710
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostThe_Observer, on 31 October 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

That list is pretty far off from actuality
Posted Image

#144 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostCovlol, on 31 October 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

ur an idiot if u think that shows anything.. for god sakes according to that some warriors actualy fkn use dragon's roar...
Yeah that 1/26 deviation from bladestorm into dragon's roar makes the list completely void. I don't think any list that shows %2.11 dragon's roar can be trusted, lol.

In my experience it's %50/%50 between bladestorm and shockwave, also getting bunch of double time teams, which is what this list reflects.
That said I don't mind bladestorm doing good damage. My problem is it removes disarm, you get to break cc if you leave your global open, you can use disruptive shout while you are spinning which are all complete bullshit. But again you can't mind its damage because there are worse things out there, like frozen orb into icelance spam.

Edited by Djandawg, 31 October 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#145 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 30 October 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Need to change the name of this site to Arena Crybabies...

There is no indication that you have actually done 3s arenas in 5.4.

Fun game making names:  I would like to rename the site to "Arena Spinning Mongoloids"

PS - go back to the gym and work on your delts.

#146 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostEvilcow, on 29 October 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Safeguard needs a reason to be picked, otherwise Mass Spell Reflection will remain mandatory vs any team with a caster.
Bladestorm needs a damage buff or CD reduction if it becomes disarmable otherwise it can't compete with shockwave.

1 - How can you tell if it's a buff without knowing the numbers? If they nerf Deep Wounds by 99% and buff Overpower, Heroic Strike and Heroic Throw by 1% would it be a buff?

2 - Main problem with double reflect is when it's used back to back

3 - Safeguard and Mass Spell Reflection are mutually exclusive. If safeguard doesn't get a small buff you'll still see 90% of warriors going Mass Spell Reflection... And safeguard reflecting 1 spell/skill isn't as good as you might think since it can be consumed by every single attack it will most likely not reflect what you want if your partner is being attacked.

4 - IF you land a pummel. Most annoying thing about double interrupt is that you can fake pummel and get interrupted by Disrupting Shout. This would prevent you from having to chain fake...

5 - Disarming isn't that hard and Bladestorm needs a counter, no one should be able to do unstoppable damage.

Serious question,

Have you ever played a different class other than warrior above the level of 60?

#147 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 31 October 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

Serious question,

Have you ever played a different class other than warrior above the level of 60?

Yes. Why?
Me asking for Deep Wounds, Double Interrupt, Double Reflect and Bladestorm nerfs leads you to believe I only play Warrior?

Serious question,
Have you ever played warrior above the level of 60?

#148 Smashy7

Smashy7
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1817
  • 3v3: 2446
  • RBG: 1491

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

you guys complain about warriors...and people usually die in a global by an enhancement shaman or a frost mage.

#149 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 31 October 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

There is no indication that you have actually done 3s arenas in 5.4.

Fun game making names:  I would like to rename the site to "Arena Spinning Mongoloids"

PS - go back to the gym and work on your delts.

The delts are doing just great , unfortunately you cannot say the same about your 3's rating... ;)
Posted Image

Edited by Thugjitsu, 31 October 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Posted Image

#150 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

When they nerf warriors into the ground again, and they will, I will enjoy coming here and telling you bunch of retards that it didnt have to be that way, that If you could have just put your stupid mongo bias aside and had a mature conversation about what needed to be changed you could have been in a good place.

#151 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2242
  • RBG: 2405

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 01 November 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

When they nerf warriors into the ground again, and they will, I will enjoy coming here and telling you bunch of retards that it didnt have to be that way, that If you could have just put your stupid mongo bias aside and had a mature conversation about what needed to be changed you could have been in a good place.

So damn true.
Posted Image

#152 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 01 November 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

Ya because Blizzard cares about our biases and regularly talks to people on AJ before deciding class changes...

Fucking idiot!

Edited by Thugjitsu, 01 November 2013 - 04:07 PM.

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostEvilcow, on 29 October 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Safeguard needs a reason to be picked, otherwise Mass Spell Reflection will remain mandatory vs any team with a caster.
Bladestorm needs a damage buff or CD reduction if it becomes disarmable otherwise it can't compete with shockwave.

1 - How can you tell if it's a buff without knowing the numbers? If they nerf Deep Wounds by 99% and buff Overpower, Heroic Strike and Heroic Throw by 1% would it be a buff?

2 - Main problem with double reflect is when it's used back to back

3 - Safeguard and Mass Spell Reflection are mutually exclusive. If safeguard doesn't get a small buff you'll still see 90% of warriors going Mass Spell Reflection... And safeguard reflecting 1 spell/skill isn't as good as you might think since it can be consumed by every single attack it will most likely not reflect what you want if your partner is being attacked.

4 - IF you land a pummel. Most annoying thing about double interrupt is that you can fake pummel and get interrupted by Disrupting Shout. This would prevent you from having to chain fake...

5 - Disarming isn't that hard and Bladestorm needs a counter, no one should be able to do unstoppable damage.

Fantastic idea, lets fix mass spellreflect by buffing the shit out of safeguard. Lets make dragons roar like it was in beta and hit for 300k, and reduce the cd and make it stun for 6 seconds, then bladestorm wont be a problem either.

Mass Spellreflect should replace spellreflect
Interrupting Shout should replace pummel
or
Mass Spellreflect and Interrupting shout are in the same tier so you can't get both.

You shouldn't be able to shout while bladestorming
The damage is fine outside of recklessness, but everyones damage is dumb with cds. It's the fact that you can't stop it. It should be at the very least disarmable, but I dont even see why it shouldn't be stun/fear/sheepable just like when any other class pops offensive cds.

Add 3ish seconds the the cd on charge, uptime is obscene right now.

To everyone wanting compensation for nerfs, warriors are too good right now, they need to be nerfed and not compensated, that's how nerfs work. What happens though with most major patches is the classes that are too good get nerfed and the classes that are weak get buffed at the same time so who's overpowered just gets reversed and its stuck like that until the next patch. They should have been nerfed weeks ago and if it was an over nerf, buffed.

I dont fucking understand why they dont have small incremental balancing patches exclusively for arena every few weeks. They dont need to touch pve, bladestorm being disarmable does not affect pve, making abilities do more/less damage in pvp does not affect pve. But we're at that time of an expansion where balancing changes basically cease, nothing changed in s8/s11, because why bother when an expansions right around the corner?

Warriors/Mages will be gods for the rest of MoP

Edited by Radejjj, 01 November 2013 - 04:16 PM.

#154 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 01 November 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Fantastic idea, lets fix mass spellreflect by buffing the shit out of safeguard. If we make Avatar do 50% increased damage and reduce the cd to 1 minute, bladestorm wont be a problem either.

Mass Spellreflect should replace spellreflect
Interrupting Shout should replace pummel
or
Mass Spellreflect and Interrupting shout are in the same tier so you can't get both.

You shouldn't be able to shout while bladestorming
The damage is fine outside of recklessness, but everyones damage is dumb with cds. It's the fact that you can't stop it. It should be at the very least disarmable, but I dont even see why it shouldn't be stun/fear/sheepable just like when any other class pops offensive cds.

Add 3ish seconds the the cd on charge, uptime is obscene right now.

To everyone wanting compensation for nerfs, warriors are too good right now, they need to be nerfed and not compensated, that's how nerfs work. What happens though with most major patches is the classes that are too good get nerfed and the classes that are weak get buffed at the same time so who's overpowered just gets reversed and its stuck like that until the next patch. They should have been nerfed weeks ago and if it was an over nerf, buffed.

I dont fucking understand why they dont have small incremental balancing patches exclusively for arena every few weeks. They dont need to touch pve, bladestorm being disarmable does not affect pve, making abilities do more/less damage in pvp does not affect pve. But we're at that time of an expansion where balancing changes basically cease, nothing changed in s8/s11, because why bother when an expansions right around the corner?

Warriors/Mages will be gods for the rest of MoP

These are good points here, i just don't particularly agree with the charge cd.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostCovlol, on 01 November 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

These are good points here, i just don't particularly agree with the charge cd.

12 second charge/Double time, heroic leap, and baseline safeguard gives warriors a bit to much mobility. One of the three needs some kind of nerf, Only thing about mobility that changed in the patch was baseline safeguard I think, but I'm fine with that being baseline, heroic leaps cd is okay, adding 5 seconds to the cd on Juggernauts/baseline charge and 3 to doubletime for 25/15 second cds seems reasonable to me.

But like I said, what should happen in an ideal world, is they do that on tuesday, see what happens, if warriors disappear, change it after a week or two. But fuck that, we've got dragons to slay

Edited by Radejjj, 01 November 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#156 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 01 November 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

12 second charge/Double time, heroic leap, and baseline safeguard gives warriors a bit to much mobility. One of the three needs some kind of nerf, Only thing about mobility that changed in the patch was baseline safeguard I think, but I'm fine with that being baseline, heroic leaps cd is okay, adding 5 seconds to the cd on Juggernauts/baseline charge and 3 to doubletime for 25/15 second cds seems reasonable to me.

But like I said, what should happen in an ideal world, is they do that on tuesday, see what happens, if warriors disappear, change it after a week or two. But fuck that, we've got dragons to slay

Warrior mobility is not the issue here, its the unstoppable dmg and the horrendous lock down on casters (which u have already covered)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

Warrior uptime contributes pretty heavily towards that. If you can get away you can cast, but you can't get away. One of the problems with this game is mages set the bar for melee mobility. Everyone has to be able to have some kind of counters/uptime on mages and what leads to is everyone in the game not a mage never being Able to get away.

Poor shadowpriests

#158 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostThugjitsu, on 01 November 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

Ya because Blizzard cares about our biases and regularly talks to people on AJ before deciding class changes...

Fucking idiot!

Hey dipshit here is something you could do, make a poll and have people choose a nerf to spell reflect stacking or interupt stacking damage or mobility and see what people chose as to what needs to be changed, but thats beyond your retarded mongoloid brain to figure out, and you're the idiot if you dont think blizzard ever look at these forums, the difference is they dont make class changes based on one post but they do pay attention when 80% of the community for example thinks warrior interrupts needs to be toned down, but enjoy your season shitscrub next season you will be in the trashcan crying on these forums all day  that you are underpowered because slam got nerfed and heroic leap got an increased cooldown, MSR no longer stacks and disrupting shout got shared cooldown with pummel and I will be there to tell you why you are a retard and have ruined one of my most loved classes for another season or 2.

#159 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 01 November 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Hey dipshit here is something you could do, make a poll and have people choose a nerf to spell reflect stacking or interupt stacking damage or mobility and see what people chose as to what needs to be changed, but thats beyond your retarded mongoloid brain to figure out, and you're the idiot if you dont think blizzard ever look at these forums, the difference is they dont make class changes based on one post but they do pay attention when 80% of the community for example thinks warrior interrupts needs to be toned down, but enjoy your season shitscrub next season you will be in the trashcan crying on these forums all day  that you are underpowered because slam got nerfed and heroic leap got an increased cooldown, MSR no longer stacks and disrupting shout got shared cooldown with pummel and I will be there to tell you why you are a retard and have ruined one of my most loved classes for another season or 2.

You should use more comma's...
Posted Image

#160 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

you should form a real argument.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<