• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Bladestorm being un-disarmable isn't the same thing as rogues being immune to CCs while dancing, LOL

As bladestorm isn't the major damage key as a warrior anyways, it's actually only good for breaking CCs and ofc, being immune to CCs.

Ye, Im sure thats why most of them spec bladestorm/bb and reckstorm within first 10 seconds of the game.

#42 Kluzjka

Kluzjka
  • Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Rogues not soloing teams anymore like in Cataclysm: must mean game is imba.

You don't get to be broken every season dude. Learn to play smarter or play something stronger if you can't. If you played Warrior through Cata you would truly know pain.

#43 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Bladestorm is the strongest single ability for aoe in the game i think, but it's not THAT strong for single target. So, don't stack up. Also it can be countered if you play correctly as in save some sort of escape cd for it, for example evasion, portal, blink, etc. Many classes have a cd that's 1 minute or lower which helps a lot with bladestorm, but the biggest and dumbest thing you can do is to stack up when a warrior has bladestorm cd up, you'll fuck yourself.

#44 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Thing is what you said; using an escape cd is NOT countering BS - it's BS forcing that cd. A total different manner. Also if you have to give up your and your entire team's position just because there is a "soon-will-be-an-unstoppable-force" is not a smart move from the team.. It's just you don't have any choice.

There IS a reason why disarming bladestorm was added in wotlk (s6 if I remember correctly).

#45 Frostwor

Frostwor
  • Members
  • LocationSilvermoon

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Rogues not soloing teams anymore like in Cataclysm: must mean game is imba.

You don't get to be broken every season dude. Learn to play smarter or play something stronger if you can't. If you played Warrior through Cata you would truly know pain.

Rofl a good warrior with the sword and fetish killing u with the tentacle proc. Not to mention that good warriors still could do a lot and get high rated and had nothing to do with the state of rogue @ the start of mop. Also stop bitching around old expansions defending something OP just because back in the days rogue could kill you with killingspree and axes from ICC 25. Lets make prot paladins crit for 250k and heal for 150 on hit because they havent been viable in the game since that retarded season where you could play like a holy paladin in prot spec.

#46 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Lets make prot paladins crit for 250k and heal for 150 on hit because they havent been viable in the game since that retarded season where you could play like a holy paladin in prot spec.

Well, they were the fotm dps paladin spec mid/late s8 (unless they got Smourne).

#47 Oohgod

Oohgod
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 953

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Bladestorm is overrated just like warrior burst(+30% crit for 10 seconds is a shitty burst when some classes can double their damage)
It's easily avoidable by a lot of classes (heroic leap,blink,shadowstep,lock portal,druid blink...) and it doesn't even hit that hard

The actual problems are bladestorm breaking cc,and the fact bleeds hit way too hard (sometimes over 35k,which is really retarded)
To be balanced in 3s warriors need a nerf of bleeds and better single target damage

#48 Seductions

Seductions
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1415
  • 3v3: 2491
  • RBG: 1762

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

My name is Zoom and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I started the impossible by playing world of warcraft in secret from my parents. Then an accident made me into the possible. To the outside world, I am just a priest, but secretly I use my speed to win arenas. I am Zoom.

#49 Doctor M

Doctor M
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/0/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1988
  • 3v3: 2522
  • 5v5: 2034
  • RBG: 2345

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uo31FcoaoY

'Murica

But look how fucking dumb it was like, a bot could Drain Mana just like a bot could play Hunter ATM.

#50 Konfu

Konfu
  • Junkies

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Warriors are ruining the game for everyone who does not play with a warrior.

My theory is that warrior players don't even realise how stupid the class is, because all they play against is other warriors. So that makes it balanced.

Edited by Konfu, 24 October 2013 - 09:03 AM.

#51 Arnie

Arnie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

Warriors are ruining the game for everyone who does not play with a warrior.

My theory is that warrior players don't even realise how stupid the class is, because all they play against is other warriors. So that makes it balanced.

Double reflect and interrupt needs to go, that's pretty much it for balancing warriors from my perspective. Imo just make the mass reflect talent replace regular reflect with not increasing the cd from 25 sec to 1 min, and same for disrupting shout with pummel. I'm not sure however if that would make disrupting shout a desirable alternative... maybe just replace it with something else entirely. Mass reflect would still be good enough even if it replaced the other reflect.

To be fair, bladestorm and storm bolt should swap places in the talent tree also. Would avoid 2x stuns and make it one control tier and one damage tier. It makes more sense in general if you look at all the tiers. They all have some sort of "theme".

And no I don't only play warrior, and from what i've gathered from talking with people I know, my opinion seems kinda universally agreed upon.

#52 Brr

Brr
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

cannot agree more with arnie, double reflect double interrupt is the shit, it has to go, no matter what other say, another thing that has to go is their mobility, u just cant get them off your as* now, and considering how high their dmg is i think its fair that their mobility needs to be nerfed. bigger cds on leap and such, some complain about blink/desingange/port and other abilities that let u "counter" the charge.. but wait u got 2 charges, leap, u can get out of roots with intervene, and u can reflect twice, by the time the opponent gets any CC on you he is alrdy dead.. i agree that warriors are supposed to hit hard but not with this kind of mobility/utility its shit, game breaking if u ask me.

#53 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2105
  • 3v3: 2217
  • RBG: 1761

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

What is fucking stupid about warriors is that if you switch rshamans when they are 60% hp they die.

#54 Ryyne

Ryyne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1752
  • 3v3: 767
  • RBG: 1143

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

What is fucking stupid about warriors is that if you switch rshamans when they are 60% hp they die.

That's what they do to every fucking class.

#55 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2105
  • 3v3: 2217
  • RBG: 1761

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

That's what they do to every fucking class.

Well ye that is true.. and like some popular streamer said about the game.
"They have put 75% resilience to this game, that explaisn how dumb this game is"
C:

but from warrior pov you can like ham him and he tries to fake you. You can do everything wrong (pummel disrupting shout) you still have charge stun.

But I think good teams peels warriors of with death grips stuns etc.. and they should do. Everytime I switch shaman they just go behind pillar and I get stunned there so

Edited by shunke, 25 October 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#56 wraithaur

wraithaur
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1300
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 1534

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Don't group up like retards.
Counter CC the other dps so your healer just lol heals through it
Get caught out. OH NO use a defensive CD. That is what they are for.
Use a distance creating ability (ffs just about everyone has one)

Reading threads like this just makes my brain hurt. What do you think warriors do when they get caught out in a mage orb or something. Do we just stand there crying say...oh you should be able to disarm that so it doesn't hurt us BooHoo. No. If its a problem we use abilities to negate the damage.

Rather than call for nurfs like a monkey why not ask people how they deal with it. I am sure people of your own class or even warriors will offer you some options on how to avoid it.
Evasion, feint. shadow step away. Everyone has a counter for other things. If you deem BS that big a problem do something about it with your already massive tool box of abilities.

#57 Potgrond

Potgrond
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1544
  • 3v3: 1846
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Reading threads like this just makes my brain hurt. What do you think warriors do when they get caught out in a mage orb or something. Do we just stand there crying say...oh you should be able to disarm that so it doesn't hurt us BooHoo. No. If its a problem we use abilities to negate the damage.

Rather than call for nurfs like a monkey why not ask people how they deal with it. I am sure people of your own class or even warriors will offer you some options on how to avoid it.
Evasion, feint. shadow step away. Everyone has a counter for other things. If you deem BS that big a problem do something about it with your already massive tool box of abilities.

6/10

#58 Joqi

Joqi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/1

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

Reading threads like this just makes my brain hurt. What do you think warriors do when they get caught out in a mage orb or something. Do we just stand there crying say...oh Im in defensive stance, brb getting coffee guys.

#59 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'm not even sure if we play the same game.

#60 Lord Xar

Lord Xar
  • Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

being able to disarm it at 1.5 min cd was kinda DUMB cuz u trade 1 min cd ( disarm) to counter a 1.5 min cd but now its 1 min and unable to be counter a....

OH, explain to me then why it is okay to completely render a rogues 1x/minute "damage" ability with ANY spammable CC - most on a 20 or less second CD? Please, tell me...

Let me put it to you this way, it is RARE that I actually can fully dance on someone.. because EVERY SINGLE CLASS has multiple CC's on short durations (except maybe DK) that render my damage inconsequential... and outside of shadowdance, I hit less hard than a tank class. great pvp ideas Holinka created.... he should be fired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<