• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Not before they remove rogues opening with garrote, cheapshot.
Or just pop evasion and you get 0 dmg.

Ye, I see how that can be a problem for a warrior, garrote over cheapshot and you cant cast spells,right? Also, if rogue pops evasion vs you as a warrior and you don't know how to deal with it, then my heart just breaks for you. From just a simple maneuvers like, geee I dont know, dont attack rogue for 10 sec and then smash his face with higher bleed damage then rogue sustained damage? To a bit more serious moves, like stun him with shockwave through evasion(yes it works!can you imagine?go spread the word!), or stun him with stormbolt through 100% evasion because it also works! And lastly, you can dps him through evasion with your primary source of damage which is an auto applied bleed and overpowers(hint: the button that glows when your mortal strike gets dodged). If you are still having problems with evasion, I suggest you read the game manual that you got when you bought the game and start from there.

Edited by mirox, 21 October 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#22 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

oo ye callin dis 1 in shotz have been fired

#23 Barriery

Barriery
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

oo ye callin dis 1 in shotz have been fired

season 12 hunter glad gz

#24 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

two words

#25 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alleria
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire ././././././2
  • 2v2: 1637
  • 3v3: 2821
  • RBG: 1588

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

season 12 hunter glad gz

random member gz

#26 CrossBlesserx

CrossBlesserx

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Not before they remove rogues opening with garrote, cheapshot.
Or just pop evasion and you get 0 dmg.

YES NERF ROGUES! TOO OP!
Posted Image

#27 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

season 12 hunter glad gz

LOL

#28 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

LOL

Damn mang he got u!!
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#29 Xylon666Darkstar

Xylon666Darkstar
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/2/2/2/1
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Wow, really Pinka.

#30 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Ye, I see how that can be a problem for a warrior, garrote over cheapshot and you cant cast spells,right? Also, if rogue pops evasion vs you as a warrior and you don't know how to deal with it, then my heart just breaks for you. From just a simple maneuvers like, geee I dont know, dont attack rogue for 10 sec and then smash his face with higher bleed damage then rogue sustained damage? To a bit more serious moves, like stun him with shockwave through evasion(yes it works!can you imagine?go spread the word!), or stun him with stormbolt through 100% evasion because it also works! And lastly, you can dps him through evasion with your primary source of damage which is an auto applied bleed and overpowers(hint: the button that glows when your mortal strike gets dodged). If you are still having problems with evasion, I suggest you read the game manual that you got when you bought the game and start from there.

Didn't say rogues are op. Those stuns you talk about can't be done during bladestorm.
Im pretty concerned about game balance. But i don't think warr opness comes from bladestorm. Atm ppl just want to see everything nerfed from warrs.

Also. You do not have to be so offensive man. My class might just be op atm. But that rlly doesn't make me turn into a mongoloid suddenly. I always played warr from ups to downs. I can't do anything about balance.

The garrote cheapshot came from my perspective when playing mage.
Posted Image

#31 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Didn't say rogues are op. Those stuns you talk about can't be done during bladestorm.
Im pretty concerned about game balance. But i don't think warr opness comes from bladestorm. Atm ppl just want to see everything nerfed from warrs.

Also. You do not have to be so offensive man. My class might just be op atm. But that rlly doesn't make me turn into a mongoloid suddenly. I always played warr from ups to downs. I can't do anything about balance.

Imo if we want to complain about anything about rogues (more for annoyances) its subterfuge.
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#32 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

You do not kill rogue during the bladestorm as warrior anyway, feint just mitigates too much damage for to even drop him low. And yes, I apologize for being rude in the previous post. But I also think that blade storm should be disarmable. Imagine if rogue was immune to everything during shadow dance, how would that feel ?

Imo if we want to complain about anything about rogues (more for annoyances) its subterfuge.

Subterfuge is retarded. I find myself being unable to peel off rogues that are opening my healer even if I am standing next to him and spamming arena 123 cheapshot, you just can't see the rogue in time. It should probably break when you open on someone, but when they get you out of stealth you should get subterfuge. But then again, subterfuge is far from what is wrong with this game...

#33 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1642
  • 3v3: 2271
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1474

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Whats funny is the rogue community called for nerfs when killing spree was retarded on PTR. Bladestorm makes it to lives and every warrior defends it like its their only chance to make their first youtube hero video which is auto played right after Darkpussian 1.

#34 shunke

shunke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2105
  • 3v3: 2217
  • RBG: 1761

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

Bladestorm is op, especially when stacking with CD's (Skull banner and recklessness+bloodbath snare), without those I think the damage aint that suprising.
When you see warrior in enemyteam try to always save something for the reckstorm because it will lead you do use many defensives if you get caught in full reckstorm. Warriors always want to use early reckstorm so that they can do it again.. so when they are good and know you have evasion sprint blink teleport gateway discplarer beast they are actually slacking their damage too that way. (well those who think they wanna do good bladestorm).

What I've seen the best way to manage bladestorm is.

1. Dont have threesome in arena.
Warriors will always bladestorm in 2+ target or on low hp target. They dont wanna do singletarget bladestorm becaseu it isnt that nice. Position yourself right, make your caster have some distance on warrior if he is on you. Make your healer have some distance on you when warrior is on you. Shadow step / burst of speed to los when warrior is bladestorming.

2. Reposition yourself when warrior bladestorms

3. Use defensive ability to counter bladestorm.
Reckstorm is the thing what makes really high damage and its pretty much unpeelable. You really wanna save something for that reckstorm. (Sstep / Evasion / Feint / Sprint).

When I reckstorm. I always have this smile when they are having threesome in arena. But when they really wanna out play me and use knockbacks on charge, vortex heroic leap and never have threesome really makes me wanna use shockwave sometimes.

Good luck and have fun @ arena :)

#35 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1642
  • 3v3: 2271
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1474

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

The point is no class should be able to not be stopped, you should have to use your abilities at a good time, not because its convenient.

#36 korzal

korzal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2441
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

not being able to disarm bladestorm is one thing, but for bladestorm to REMOVE an already applied disarm is just silly

#37 Vargh

Vargh
  • Junkies
  • LocationSwe

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

not being able to disarm bladestorm is one thing, but for bladestorm to REMOVE an already applied disarm is just silly

Have to agree on that other than that i think Disrupting shout needs to go. 1 interupt should be enough.

#38 bt4

bt4
  • Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

like how everyone made it a 1v1 rogue issue cause OP was a rogue completly ignoring other comps who also bring disarm

That aside you dont need disarm to avoid storm 1v1. You need disarm to support teammates who currently die to unpeelable damage in a stun.
Considering warriors being in the best spot they most likely could endure the suggested change.

#39 Frostwor

Frostwor
  • Members
  • LocationSilvermoon

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Did people forget the old avatar when u couldnt get snared?:D

#40 Templery

Templery

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

You do not kill rogue during the bladestorm as warrior anyway, feint just mitigates too much damage for to even drop him low. And yes, I apologize for being rude in the previous post. But I also think that blade storm should be disarmable. Imagine if rogue was immune to everything during shadow dance, how would that feel ?

Subterfuge is retarded. I find myself being unable to peel off rogues that are opening my healer even if I am standing next to him and spamming arena 123 cheapshot, you just can't see the rogue in time. It should probably break when you open on someone, but when they get you out of stealth you should get subterfuge. But then again, subterfuge is far from what is wrong with this game...

Bladestorm being un-disarmable isn't the same thing as rogues being immune to CCs while dancing, LOL

As bladestorm isn't the major damage key as a warrior anyways, it's actually only good for breaking CCs and ofc, being immune to CCs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<