Photo

Need help finding a combo to use with frost mage (2v2)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amanthelia

amanthelia

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:20 PM

As the Title says I'm a frost mage looking to find a partner for arena and atm I'm trying to think of the best partner, my friend is leveling a warlock who can go any spec. I know that SL/SL has huge survivalbility but would it be enough damage to take a team down?

#2 Robe

Robe
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:33 PM

As the Title says I'm a frost mage looking to find a partner for arena and atm I'm trying to think of the best partner, my friend is leveling a warlock who can go any spec. I know that SL/SL has huge survivalbility but would it be enough damage to take a team down?

A rogue is always nice, would work with a holypriest too :o
Posted Image

#3 Civil

Civil
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Onyxia
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:19 PM

I run with a shadow priest and we do fairly well, usually in the 2100 range (my armory wont reflect that atm, remade 2v2 recently) basic strat is to just melt someone, we generally CC thier healer and burn thier DPS, depending on thier setup.

warlocks tend to give us problems, especially with a healer... we're working on shadow resist gear because of it =/ as a mage warlocks will give you problems in any 2v2 situation, and i advise using shadow res gear to your advantage untill it is patched out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<