• Curse Sites
Help

what's the best way to gear myself after just starting up wow again?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Conquest

Conquest
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Black Dragonflight
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1584
  • 3v3: 1849
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 384

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

I recently started up again and ive been doing my weekly conquest points random bgs and transfering justice points for honor. Any other possible ways of getting geared for pvp quicker?
LOL.................
Posted Image

#2 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

play pvp, bgs like all the time there is just nothing ealse there to say.

Fastest eaiest and a lot of grinding.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#3 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

The fastest way to get honor capped used to be chain running dungeons if you had a tank/healing off spec and then convert your JP into honor points, however as of the latest patch they nerfed the conversion rate. For 4k justice points you now get 2k honor points.

What I did on alt I recently levelled to 90 on an exotic realm, and where I don't fancy doing the bg grind:

- go to the new timeless isle and pick up as many chests as you possibly can, you should be able to get near half of a pve 496  suit in a matter of an hour (google timeless isle chests guide to get plenty of maps where the chests are actually hidden).
- I spent 1 hour doing all the scenario's to unlock the throne of thunder island pvp quests. Doing the quests takes 10 minutes each day and grant like 700 honor
- then I go to grizzly hills and do the 4 pvp dailies over there, that's another 240 honor points for 5 minutes
- then I get 1 daily win from bg's
- depending on your realm pop, there are mobs that you can kill to gain honor as well (krasang wilds), but on my high pop realm I can't be bothered with that

Either way, doing the above method I'm fully honor geared in 2 weeks time and it costs me like 30 minutes a day on average. The alternative is to chain queue bg's till your nuts are blue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<