Spriest tier 3 talent

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Zouliss

Zouliss
  • Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hey guys,

I just got back to WoW after 2.5 years and decided to play my old loved shadow priest.
I know that the state of shadow priests is kinda shit atm , but since this is what I'm gonna play , think you could give me some advice on which occasions to use FDCL and on which Insanity?

Till now they only thing I'm sure of is that when i see a warrior on the enemy team I switch on to FDCL since I'm gonna get trained all day long and I'll never be able to cast mind flay. (Not even sure if this is correct , it's just the feeling i have).
Besides that playing against/as which comps would I prefer FDCL over Insanity?

On a second note , think you could list 2-3 viable comps for a shadowpriest?
Other than shatterplay and godcomp.

Thanks in advance

#2 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostZouliss, on 13 October 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

Hey guys,

I just got back to WoW after 2.5 years and decided to play my old loved shadow priest.
I know that the state of shadow priests is kinda shit atm , but since this is what I'm gonna play , think you could give me some advice on which occasions to use FDCL and on which Insanity?

Till now they only thing I'm sure of is that when i see a warrior on the enemy team I switch on to FDCL since I'm gonna get trained all day long and I'll never be able to cast mind flay. (Not even sure if this is correct , it's just the feeling i have).
Besides that playing against/as which comps would I prefer FDCL over Insanity?

On a second note , think you could list 2-3 viable comps for a shadowpriest?
Other than shatterplay and godcomp.

Thanks in advance

FDCL is pretty much the best right now since they buffed the proc rate of it. It's really good. And you can never cast insanity for a long period of time without getting interrupted.

About good comps, I'd say it's like this:

1. God Comp and Shatterplay as you said are the best from what I've heard from others. Personally haven't played it cuz I hate spellcleaves.
2. WPS if you wanna be carried by the warrior.
3. RPS if you wanna try-hard for every single win against a warr team.
Posted Image

#3 Zouliss

Zouliss
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the reply man i appreciate it :)
What about feral/shadow/restoshammy ? Is feral enough of a replacement for the rogue/warrior or does the comp lack something?
Unfortunately i have forgotten everything about the synergy between classes and i'm trying to figure it out again :D

#4 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostZouliss, on 14 October 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

Thanks for the reply man i appreciate it :)
What about feral/shadow/restoshammy ? Is feral enough of a replacement for the rogue/warrior or does the comp lack something?
Unfortunately i have forgotten everything about the synergy between classes and i'm trying to figure it out again :D

FPS was my main comp for the whole expansion until this season when the feral quit, so I can't say from personal experience how good it is right now, but honestly I don't think it is that good because warrior teams can just rape both you and the feral. They can just swap to the feral during your dispersion and force everything again.

Not to mention that the feral doesn't have any peels pretty much anymore. At least definitely not enough. He'll never be able to hardcast a clone without it getting interrupted/reflected.

Edited by Virent, 14 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Zouliss

Zouliss
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Hmm thanks for the input.
If I HAD to play with druid. Would then a dotcomp , e.g boomkin/spriest/rshammy be a high-ish tier comp or would it be better for the druid to just go resto?

#6 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Rdruid is your by far best bet.
Posted Image

#7 Zouliss

Zouliss
  • Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Ty  mate :)

#8 Fugg

Fugg
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Yep, RDruid is by far the best. But still i did not enjoy arena on my SP this season. RBG is nice though.
Posted Image
Touch of Death

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<