• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 954

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

View Postgreeneos, on 30 October 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

i got glad on lock and mage s7 and 8 and lock s6 as well what?

and when i wasnt playing wow i was playing sc2 at high masters. i came back for 3 days in cata and got 2500 i "still have it" i assure you lol. the dif between cata and this expac is i knew my dk buddy and nevershock and so we had a team right away. i cant find ppl but the second i do if they are any good ill be 2400+ in no time

and broken season coming from a guy who got glad the first time in mop. please
Alright then. I'll let you sit here and wallow in your own sorrow cause your a damn prick and are so elitist it's actually funny. I bet you're one of those nerds who can't admit their own mistakes and rages at their teammates when they do a stupid ass move. Real talk, the reason why you don't have teammates is because you. Not because the game is dead (it's not) or because it's sooo hard to find teammates (I play a weaker spec, get asked daily by several good players to play) it's because you're unknown and honestly If I haven't faced somebody in arenas or heard of them I don't give them the time of day no matter how many shiny titles they have.

You seem to think that your titles from 7 seasons ago give you the right to call anyone who isn't a current gladiator player a "baddie."

View Postgreeneos, on 29 October 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

ITS JUST NOT FUN WITH BADDIES

Sorry, but you come off as a complete tool who has the biggest erection ever for his former titles and then turns around and bashes what he would consider a non 'baddie' because of the season I got glad on my enhancement shaman. Get a grip dude. I wouldn't play with you if you had R1 every season and won blizzcon because you're a tool and not a funny one like some of our AJ trolls.

#82 greeneos

greeneos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

View PostOkayenhance, on 30 October 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

Alright then. I'll let you sit here and wallow in your own sorrow cause your a damn prick and are so elitist it's actually funny. I bet you're one of those nerds who can't admit their own mistakes and rages at their teammates when they do a stupid ass move. Real talk, the reason why you don't have teammates is because you. Not because the game is dead (it's not) or because it's sooo hard to find teammates (I play a weaker spec, get asked daily by several good players to play) it's because you're unknown and honestly If I haven't faced somebody in arenas or heard of them I don't give them the time of day no matter how many shiny titles they have.

You seem to think that your titles from 7 seasons ago give you the right to call anyone who isn't a current gladiator player a "baddie."

Sorry, but you come off as a complete tool who has the biggest erection ever for his former titles and then turns around and bashes what he would consider a non 'baddie' because of the season I got glad on my enhancement shaman. Get a grip dude. I wouldn't play with you if you had R1 every season and won blizzcon because you're a tool and not a funny one like some of our AJ trolls.

the games easier lol. of course you are a baddie. thats why u have s12 enhance sham or maybe u played war who knows

im not a dick to my teamates you are making that assumption and i cant really debate with people who present a case founded on assumptions now can i?

i dont have an erection for any titles its simple

- if you are a good gamer (which i am) and you wana do well you want to play with other good gamers
- if you are currently playing the game and you have never been glad ever, and you have played in those seasons im less likely to want to play with you because it prob means you are bad
- if i didnt quit wow season 8 for sc2 i would have played cata and had a network of players to play with since id most likely keep getting glad on all my chars but since i didnt i cant find teams
- someone else in this post (ironically the only other guy with some titles) agreed with me

im not being a dick im being a realist and you are being a baby
go find me one good arena player who will play with a bad one and ONLY a bad one. i dare you
the only claim you can make is that im actually full of shit and am in fact bad which you cant actually validate without me having good partners

- feel free to find me 2 good players between now and nov 8th when my time runs out. ill be happy to make you feel stupid via being impressive on my resto druid for thats the ONLY way u can prove im an elitist dick which we both know u wont do

heres something that would be funny make a post and ask the following........

- is it hard to play enhance in mop?
- has it ever been hard to play enhance?
- is it fun to play enhance
- am i bad for playing since 2008 and only getting glad in mop

please please ask those questions i will laugh so hard when everyone flames u

#83 Okayenhance

Okayenhance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 954

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

And here you prove my point that you are in fact a man-child who is elitist and thinks everyone else is terrible compared to him.

Also I doubt anyone on here would flame me because most of them have actually played against me and i'm not acting like a retard on the forums, unlike you.

To stoop to your level for a second
- Have warlocks ever not been top tier?
- Enhance has been awful (including s12) for all but 2 seasons and with two comps, beastcleave and turbocleave which I didn't play for my gladiator titles.
- Enhance is fun, yes, or I wouldn't be playing it. But hey, at least I can play with my friends unlike your lonely ass.

I actually PvE'd on a dead server (Aegwynn) until season 11 in which I rerolled an alt to tichondrius playing widely regarded the worst spec in the game (Enhance) and I still found a way to meet a group of friends I still play with today and have gotten glad with since.

So there, happy nerd? While i'm enjoying playing world of warcraft you can be a self-proclaimed good gamer. Being a good gamer doesn't mean shit all if you have the attitude and social skills of a trashcan.

p.s. don't even start about 'skill' in WoW. This game has minimal 'skill' it's mostly all comps&specs. Starcraft does though so props on being good at that I guess.

Edited by Okayenhance, 30 October 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#84 greeneos

greeneos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostOkayenhance, on 30 October 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

And here you prove my point that you are in fact a man-child who is elitist and thinks everyone else is terrible compared to him.

Also I doubt anyone on here would flame me because most of them have actually played against me and i'm not acting like a retard on the forums, unlike you.

To stoop to your level for a second
- Have warlocks ever not been top tier?
- Enhance has been awful (including s12) for all but 2 seasons and with two comps, beastcleave and turbocleave which I didn't play for my gladiator titles.
- Enhance is fun, yes, or I wouldn't be playing it. But hey, at least I can play with my friends unlike your lonely ass.

I actually PvE'd on a dead server (Aegwynn) until season 11 in which I rerolled an alt to tichondrius playing widely regarded the worst spec in the game (Enhance) and I still found a way to meet a group of friends I still play with today and have gotten glad with since.

So there, happy nerd? While i'm enjoying playing world of warcraft you can be a self-proclaimed good gamer. Being a good gamer doesn't mean shit all if you have the attitude and social skills of a trashcan.

read the topic.

i said - "man this is bullshit im a good player and i cant find teams"

ppl said - "you are prob a fucking dick u elitist prick"

i said - "how am i a dick for wanting to play with good players"

ppl said - "you are not good"

i said - "so why do i have high ratings in all the games i play"

ppl said - "you are still a fag prob and rage at ur teamates"

i said - "here are the names of ppl i play with ask them"

ppl said - "na ur a fucking idiot"

no one on wow thinks ur good when they fight you they prob say "wtf enhance shamans do the dumbest burst" as u 1hit them with ur macro

in wrath i played mage dk to glad for a sell thats a shit comp please. you had war enhance enhance rogue beastcleave stop. they were the EASIEST comps too

yeh im elitist but hows that make me a dick? elitisms great im better then other ppl unless im a lier

#85 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

View Postgreeneos, on 30 October 2013 - 06:18 AM, said:

heres something that would be funny make a post and ask the following........

- is it hard to play enhance in mop?
- has it ever been hard to play enhance?
- is it fun to play enhance
- am i bad for playing since 2008 and only getting glad in mop

please please ask those questions i will laugh so hard when everyone flames u

Im sure he is a much more skilled player then you are, now and even better then the level of skill that you where back when you were in your prime.

Fact is deathing sheeps aint so cool no more, infact its considerd basic and simple. Im sorry but the game has evolved since WOTLK and stuff that where once considerd cool or skillful has become normal.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#86 greeneos

greeneos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostJacquelol, on 30 October 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Im sure he is a much more skilled player then you are, now and even better then the level of skill that you where back when you were in your prime.

Fact is deathing sheeps aint so cool no more, infact its considerd basic and simple. Im sorry but the game has evolved since WOTLK and stuff that where once considerd cool or skillful has become normal.

you dont do anything you did in wrath now

you dont even cast spells rofl. i DARE you to say that anywhere but in this topic lol. and if you inspected my ratings for my mage and lock u wouldnt be saying that lol

its a crux of mine to continue to debate with idiots on the internet. you are mad because you see in me the "elitism" that most likely turned you down over the years. im sorry you didnt get to play with good players because you yourself were no good but that doesnt mean that i am now a bad player also

i also feel sorry for anyone who feels that mop is a good pvp expac lol

#87 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

View Postgreeneos, on 30 October 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

i DARE you to say that anywhere but in this topic lol. and if you inspected my ratings for my mage and lock u wouldnt be saying that lol

Guys, give up on this guy,  He's got something wrong with him, or he's trolling.  Either way, there isn't anything you can do to win this petty argument with a petty person.  Let him wallow in self pity and just ignore him at this point - some people just need attention so let him enjoy his tiny e-fame that he's 'worked' so hard for.  Bravo on your worthwhile life achievement.

#88 Bennebe

Bennebe
  • Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostJacquelol, on 30 October 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Actually the reason deathing sheeps isn't as skillful as it was before is because in WotLK sheeps we're like a 1.0 sec cast with all the haste. You needed a quick reaction because it was easy to get gcd locked before you could death it.

#89 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostBennebe, on 30 October 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

Actually the reason deathing sheeps isn't as skillful as it was before is because in WotLK sheeps we're like a 1.0 sec cast with all the haste. You needed a quick reaction because it was easy to get gcd locked before you could death it.

Yeah... no. Things like deathing instant CC is pretty basic nowadays as well. Everyone does it. Every time I play arena on my Priest I death blind / PoM poly / scatter shot / chastise / ret blind etc. And I'm fucking terrible on Priest. It's basic shit everyone knows how to do.
Posted Image

#90 Voksen

Voksen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

About the whole deathing blinds shit, kinda offtop but i couldn't resist:

Spoiler

And to the OP:  I'm agreeing with you in that its hard to find good teammates once you've been out of the loop, get rusty, and (if you're like me) play stuff thats extra-gimp.  I think most people would/have agreed with that.  What I don't like is your delivery.  If not being entitled, you're being a little naive.  You gotta re-pay your dues down in the 1900s or w/e (thats where I am atm) with similar teammates.  Look at it as an opportunity to trade oldschool wisdom for newschool instant-spam kiddie carries.

Edited by Voksen, 30 October 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#91 Vhyro

Vhyro
  • Vhyro
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/2/1
  • LocationOntario

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostForumz, on 30 October 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Yeah... no. Things like deathing instant CC is pretty basic nowadays as well. Everyone does it. Every time I play arena on my Priest I death blind / PoM poly / scatter shot / chastise / ret blind etc. And I'm fucking terrible on Priest. It's basic shit everyone knows how to do.

Posted Image
*Temp*

-- Warlock -- Monk --

#92 Bennebe

Bennebe
  • Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostForumz, on 30 October 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

sure but deathing sheeps specifically was harder in WotLK.

#93 greeneos

greeneos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostVoksen, on 30 October 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

About the whole deathing blinds shit, kinda offtop but i couldn't resist:

Spoiler

And to the OP:  I'm agreeing with you in that its hard to find good teammates once you've been out of the loop, get rusty, and (if you're like me) play stuff thats extra-gimp.  I think most people would/have agreed with that.  What I don't like is your delivery.  If not being entitled, you're being a little naive.  You gotta re-pay your dues down in the 1900s or w/e (thats where I am atm) with similar teammates.  Look at it as an opportunity to trade oldschool wisdom for newschool instant-spam kiddie carries.

this parts not true about paying my dues. ive been playing mop on and off. in s12 i got my Rdruid to 2400 which at the time was R4 on my BG. i still couldnt find teams i wanted then

ive played with a lot of guys that were me basically when i came back. mages like nobodyseven who are R1 or glad mages but we all had the SAME issues. we tried to cast too much and setup too much. you just dont do that shit anymore and they give up and quit

the only hope for finding teamates atm is to find current highly rated players and ive spent time looking, im already good again i cant find anyone even willing to try

the thing thats super off topic is that my "entitlement" is something that makes me a dick to be around all the sudden? na bullshit im just a guy who wasted years of his life getting really fucking good at a game and i want other good players when i choose to play the game again. thats not a hard thing to fathom unless you are a bitter bad player whos been turned down a lot. harsh? true tho

#94 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1441
  • 3v3: 1315
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

why don't you just play with the people you where rank4 on your bg with??

#95 Vhyro

Vhyro
  • Vhyro
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/2/1
  • LocationOntario

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

View Postgreeneos, on 30 October 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

this parts not true about paying my dues. ive been playing mop on and off. in s12 i got my Rdruid to 2400 which at the time was R4 on my BG. i still couldnt find teams i wanted then

ive played with a lot of guys that were me basically when i came back. mages like nobodyseven who are R1 or glad mages but we all had the SAME issues. we tried to cast too much and setup too much. you just dont do that shit anymore and they give up and quit

the only hope for finding teamates atm is to find current highly rated players and ive spent time looking, im already good again i cant find anyone even willing to try

the thing thats super off topic is that my "entitlement" is something that makes me a dick to be around all the sudden? na bullshit im just a guy who wasted years of his life getting really fucking good at a game and i want other good players when i choose to play the game again. thats not a hard thing to fathom unless you are a bitter bad player whos been turned down a lot. harsh? true tho

Posted Image
*Temp*

-- Warlock -- Monk --

#96 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postgreeneos, on 30 October 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

you dont do anything you did in wrath now

you dont even cast spells rofl. i DARE you to say that anywhere but in this topic lol. and if you inspected my ratings for my mage and lock u wouldnt be saying that lol

its a crux of mine to continue to debate with idiots on the internet. you are mad because you see in me the "elitism" that most likely turned you down over the years. im sorry you didnt get to play with good players because you yourself were no good but that doesnt mean that i am now a bad player also

i also feel sorry for anyone who feels that mop is a good pvp expac lol

I dare to say that I cast spells, im not quite sure how I can keep my team alive without casting spells. I dont know what healers you face but its quite common for a restodruid to assist with cyclone (only 1 NS) and healing with regrowth inorder to keep someone alive. Now sure there is ToL and a bunch of instant spells. Tho you have to understand that I dare say that I cast and if I dont I wont be able to achive higher ratings. Now I know fully well that mages warlocks etc are not casting quite as much as they used to do this is part of the problem the game has had for quite some time now.

View PostVoksen, on 30 October 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

I agree with this -- its a phenomenon known as knowledge-dissemination which leads to an overall skill inflation.  In this case we're talking about twitch/reaction-time related skill.  And btw we (people with older glad titles) had to essentially map out and pioneer the whole cc+burst concepts as well as work out general strats/synergies that essentially still hold.  Just that there is nothing left to innovate for the kids out there today.  They head over to streams/youtube/skillcapped and/or msg just about anyone who's been playing for 5+ years and basically download all the insights/knowledge and apply their 12 y.o. redbull twitch on top of it.   Voila--great success.

But in tbc/WotLK if you failed to do certain things they had far greater consequences..so there was less twitch and much more chess-related skill.  It wasn't a spam cheesefest of like 30-40 stuns per game where you're bound to do something clutch by the sheer number of dice-rolls.  Before cata, if you death'd a blind or scatter it was arguably far more consequential.

Well, we all know that the game have a lot to thank for the early days of the game, a TBC pvper had basicly nothing to fall back on and none to ask for tips and tricks of how to beat X team. I cannot deny what you are saying about instant casts and the cheesefest that you are talking about.

Altho the game has sure picked up new things that you simply didnt think about back in the older days. Was it bcus you didnt have the spells or be it new spells that are on the table that gives you more to take into account.

Im not going to list these becus I havent been playing the game so I cant give resonable list (offline for 2 months).
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#97 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2260
  • 3v3: 2754
  • 5v5: 1913
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

came to add m btag and offer to help you find some quality players, but you are a complete douche so....

Posted Image
Posted Image

#98 greeneos

greeneos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostMattadoro, on 30 October 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

came to add m btag and offer to help you find some quality players, but you are a complete douche so....

Posted Image

lol im a dick somehow its ok ive already quit. game isnt worth sitting around

literally everyone i play with enjoys playing with me lol

#99 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

You may not believe me when I say this, but hes actually a pretty nice guy lol

#100 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

View PostOwnu, on 31 October 2013 - 07:42 AM, said:

You may not believe me when I say this, but hes actually a pretty nice guy lol

He sure could be. Doesn't mean he's not acting like a complete douche on these forums; while looking for people to play with even!

How do you think a job interview would go?

''I'm fucking amazing and a nice guy, hire me or you're a retard''

''yeah... we're not going to hire you with an attitude like that''

''lol wtf everyone I've worked with tells me I'm a nice guy what you on about faggot?''

see the point?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<