Widow Venom Marksmanship Hunter Aimed Shot Clunky

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostUGotKited, on 17 October 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Seems like some pretty fun changes. But do you think they would work in the current stat of the game? I would be a bit afraid it would put hunters at a big disadvantage compared to the simplicity of other classes damagedealing and, imo, superior defensives?

I think hunters are currently too simplistic... in a perfect world (of warcraft) they'd remove all auto-hits from the game and buff all the active abilities of those classes.

And I don't think it'd be too much if they also revert the expertise change and shots are no longer avoidable.

The devs already announced a minor overhaul of all 3 hunter specs for 6.0 and they have invited some experienced arena players to talk about PvP issues of all classes... let's wait and see...
"The psychopath is an intraspecies predator [...] In general, psychopaths are glib and charming, and they use these attributes to manipulate others into trusting and believing in them. This may lead to people giving them money, voting them into office [...] Many psychopaths have little difficulty joining the ranks of business, politics, law enforcement, government, and academia. They exist in all lines of work..." -FBI.gov
Government is magic!

#42 Orlglnated

Orlglnated
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

I would definitely love to see atleast aspects that we have to switch to in between games like Maybe a defensive aspect as you said.  Aspects are really a broken thing and I'm amazed they havn't been trashed since the only ones left are damage, speed, speed for everyone.  I pretty much agree with all the changes you said besides the changing pet.  I really liked the way you could change pets in cata, take a 2 second cast time of doing no damage to get another pet blind and sac, I really think it always gave hunter's something to think about.  It was fun having an actual flow to hunter changing aspects when need be.

#43 Orlglnated

Orlglnated
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

On the topic of a defensive aspect why can't they just bring raptor strike back?  Rogue's have throw and fan of knives but they don't have ranged weapons anymore, Why can't hunters have raptor strike back and have it on hit reduce damage taken by say 20% for 5 seconds on a 10 second cooldown or something.

#44 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

View PostTheGosuStandard, on 17 October 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

Interrupt a shot that's only purpose is to regen focus?

However I will agree that some sort of damage decrease or minimum range needs to be brought back when in melee range. If that's the case other things need to be reintroduced as well as removed from certain classes. Kiting was fun back in wotlk.

Sorry if I was misunderstood, but my point was only that you are a ranged class that can't be interrupted, not that you would want to interrupt stead/cobra.  I agree with the kiting thing - I felt more hunter when I had to kite.

#45 kazdum

kazdum
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Warsong
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

We should ask for the others MS to be more like  Widow Venom and not the other way around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<