• Curse Sites
Help

How much does loosing rating affect you?

#first world problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Niosa

Niosa
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2207
  • 5v5: 2194

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

So I've kept running into this scenario quite a few, probably because I'm bad but that's a different story.

Whenever you want to play and there's noone of your regular people online, one usually resorts to finding someone in trade, Guild or duel area (fuck knows).
So you find this guy, or should I say that guy, the fucking e-hero that cares for nothing but being good at this game. Every time I meet these guys it's the same story every time. Group up and do first five games or so, if you're winning most of them he's all happy and sunshine. The bad part comes when you get farmed by a stronger or just better team.

Now the complaints are rolling in quicker than ever, "amg wat is dis block" "Wtf is that link" "so bad so shit goml" "i lost xxl rating with you guys srsly".

To these guys, what does rating mean to you? People need to realise that when they loose rating it's nothing but a decreasing number in a game that nobody in your surroundings will be impressed of seeing unless they play themselves. Rating means nothing to me as a human being as it has no effect on my career in life, however having some fucking manner to people does.

Just fucking play to have fun instead of raging at each other because you're so fucking out of yours teammates league. Pce.

Edit: Don't hate on typos, retarded phone.

Edited by Niosa, 11 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Your playing on Stormscale, its "the" fucking kindergarten of World of Warcraft....

Go out in Durotar watch someone lose/win a duel and its always a conflict, if you lose a duel you will be called horrible for losing
if you win a duel you will be called horrible player because you got carried by RNg, critt, "i lagged" excuses..

Do your self a favor and get out of there. I got no issues playing with randoms in trade in any other realm.  
Stormscale is just 90% undead kid players.

Ofc there is some nice people on Stormscale im not saying everyone just 90% is acting childish.

Edited by Claynz, 11 October 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#3 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

There's an intelligence/addiction ratio you need to be aware of. The less intelligent and the more addicted a person is, the more likely you're going to have a bad time.

Engage in small talk which somehow relates to arena. It's obviously very difficult to find out how addicted, let alone intelligent a person is by a 5 minute talk, but sometimes it's so obvious the person is dumb as fuck and would sell a kidney for r1 that it might spare you some time and a headache.
Posted Image

#4 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

I feel your pain.  I'm going to start whispering people win or lose when I think they're good and let them know that I'd like to play with them someday.  At least you both know ahead of time instead of some trade chat tool.  I'm having a hard time finding games when my buddies aren't on.  The games I do find are with people that might have got good ratings in wrath or whatever, but are no where near those ratings now.

#5 Sania

Sania
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2154
  • 3v3: 2203
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1852
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostClaynz, on 11 October 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Your playing on Stormscale, its "the" fucking kindergarten of World of Warcraft....

Go out in Durotar watch someone lose/win a duel and its always a conflict, if you lose a duel you will be called horrible for losing
if you win a duel you will be called horrible player because you got carried by RNg, critt, "i lagged" excuses..

Do your self a favor and get out of there. I got no issues playing with randoms in trade in any other realm.  
Stormscale is just 90% undead kid players.

Ofc there is some nice people on Stormscale im not saying everyone just 90% is acting childish.
Totemtoe said it
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<