#1 lexonio

lexonio
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/1/2/0/0

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

"Boring" and "stupid" - these two words about BM are thrown around a lot.
I wish to discuss the actual state of this spec as of current patch, since I see sporadical posts appearing in other topics.

According to my observations it is still very viable and in some cases beats the other two specs. 1 minute CD on BW is still great, even though you cannot use it twice in a row like you could in the past. I find it preferable in 2s (playing with a holy priest), but I cannot comment on serious PvP at the moment.

That is why I am asking your opinion: disregarding the fact that the spec could be regarded as many different things: how do you feel about it in 5.4? What are your observations and experiences?

#2 Orlglnated

Orlglnated
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

BM hunter/holy priest is aids.... That aside. In 2's the extra trinket is almost a must but as BM I feel like my damage against armored targets is a complete joke, given that MM chimera got buffed and now can crit 80k against any player. It's really preference at this point but it seems the other 2 specs are just doing SLIGHTLY more damage than BM at the moment, the extra trinket on a 1 minute cd is what really puts almost all 3 specs equal

#3 sweep04

sweep04
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2270
  • 3v3: 2118
  • RBG: 1716

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

People can't use damage output as an arguement for Beast Mastery in the same Sentence along with an arguement for the extra trinket it provides. If you're using it solely as a trinket, then your missing out on times you should use it as damage. If you use it for damage, then it doesn't provide a trinket.

BM's best use is probably in 2v2, as a trinket. In 3's it really can't compete with Marks and Survival.

#4 gladiatordude

gladiatordude
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1488
  • 3v3: 1589
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 767

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

People can't use damage output as an arguement for Beast Mastery in the same Sentence along with an arguement for the extra trinket it provides. If you're using it solely as a trinket, then your missing out on times you should use it as damage. If you use it for damage, then it doesn't provide a trinket.

BM's best use is probably in 2v2, as a trinket. In 3's it really can't compete with Marks and Survival.

i do not aggre with u but tho i'm not that high rated that mayby is nothing but i do play bm n yes maybe mm does a little bit more damange but i do think that bm can be a very good spec. i my self use bw as a burst n i can get some awsome damange from that my highest crit i think is 226k (bw n burst trinket poped also wepeon enchant proced aswell as my proc trinket) vs a player n 350k vs a mob so we r still a ok spec but mm is probabilly the best hunter spec

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<