61 replies to this topic

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Why the fuck is this all still in the game, it's as stupid as s12 blood fear, s5 TnT stun/Glyph of Death and Decay, and prep smoke bomb

#2 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

You do realize, that if you are to nerf those you would have to buff their healing output, correct?

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

I don't care about their healing output since the Prayer of mending fix. Feathers having 3 charges, a 10 second cd, and being an 80% speed boost is in itself absurd, but Spectral guise+feathers+chastise makes fear completely unavoidable, its beyond stupid.

#4 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostRadejjj, on 07 October 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

I don't care about their healing output since the Prayer of mending fix. Feathers having 3 charges, a 10 second cd, and being an 80% speed boost is in itself absurd, but Spectral guise+feathers+chastise makes fear completely unavoidable, its beyond stupid.
I completely agree with you - the culprit is mostly feathers, followed with chastice. If those are nerfed then everything will seem better. However, their healing output (esp. their healing per mana) is pathetic. Therefore, it would be fair and just to nerf the above abilities and buff their healing output.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#5 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Problem is, they can't really increase holy healing without buffing it too much in PvE (it's already quite good there). Although I agree, nerfing guise etc. and buffing healing would be the best choice for PvP at least.
Posted Image

#6 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostBraindance, on 07 October 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

You do realize, that if you are to nerf those you would have to buff their healing output, correct?

Why? Their healing output is pretty damn good (in comparison to paladins & druids)

Being able to run across an entire map in stealth at +80% speed and start a CC chain as a healer is vastly imbalanced.

Edited by Snuggli, 08 October 2013 - 12:11 AM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#7 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 07 October 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Why? Their healing output is pretty damn good.

Being able to run across an entire map in stealth and 80% speed and start a CC chain as a healer is pretty imbalanced.

You oom instantly as soon as any team realises they can just spam dmg and oom you within 2-3 mins.
Posted Image

#8 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostVirent, on 07 October 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

You oom instantly as soon as any team realises they can just spam dmg and oom you within 2-3 mins.

How is that any different to monks, shamans, druids and paladins? Nearly all of them can oom in 2-3 minutes if someone is putting out enough damage.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#9 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

priest healing out put is in no way bad... not sure why they'd need buffs if you nerfed their free fear.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#10 Nocandi

Nocandi
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Eitrigg
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

What if you just made it so you can't use feathers while in guise, possibly reduce feather speed to 60-70% as well I think would be slightly more balanced.  Priests really need the feathers because they don't have much (on our own I mean) in terms of getting away from melee(roll, freedom, displacer beast, freedom totem, etc).

#11 Sweatyfingrs

Sweatyfingrs

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

If anything i think the whole 3 charges thing needs to be looked at
Posted Image

#12 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostRadejjj, on 07 October 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

Why the fuck is this all still in the game, it's as stupid as s12 blood fear, s5 TnT stun/Glyph of Death and Decay, and prep smoke bomb

In a 150 second interval, a paladin can reliably break 3 fears. 2x bubble + trinket. Game goes longer, you get to break a physical cc, a blind, warrior fear, a stun, scatter, para whatever via bop, you get to break a full silence via aura mastery.

It takes 4 fears to land a full fear on a shaman, 3 on a monk, they can choose to break a stun too.

Druid is the worst but gets compensated by playing spell cleave, leading to a second trinket via mage symbi or ele shaman tremor. They also get a long polymorph immunity through tree form.
Also, any team with a dps shaman breaks your aoe fears. Meanwhile half of the dps classes have a fear break / extra trinket.

Ironically , only healer that eats a full fear is priest considering that it's a statistical improbability to play against a comp without a guy that can purge fear ward. And priest can not break any cc that is already landed without using a trinket as opposed to all other healers. Since this expansion is the instant cc fest, it is more important to be able to break a cc that is already landed but priests have to death blinds, scatters, pom polies, fear ward a warrior fear or a lock howl(which requires fail from their part too). So your getting out of cc depends on doing sick stuff, where as the other healer uses cc break button.

Obviously invis + chastise + fear is overpowered but let's not act like non priest healers don't have the tools to deal with it once it lands. How does priest break other healing classes's unavoidable cc btw? Like a FoJ, bash, ns hex, ns clone, para + monk stun? Coincidentally other healers get to break priest cc.
If I am gonna go oom in first 2 minutes  because I have to spam heal while the other healer is rocking %90 mana bar, I would like to have easy time landing my fears (which will be broken by the enemy team's multiple fear/cc breakers numerous times before I land a full one anyway)
Again, I am not saying invis chastise sprint fear is fine and I am not saying holy priests are terrible or anything but please keep in mind that there is also the other side of the story(when it comes to overall cc breaking and cc landing)

Edited by Djandawg, 08 October 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#13 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

What I wonder is what made them buff feathers from 60 to 80%, nobody even asked for that. Why do they keep doing random shit like this. And what Djandawg said is pretty correct, priests are fairly dogshit now compared to other healers (all I've seen recently is resto shaman/resto druid, occasional paladin, very rarely a mistweaver) due to how easy they are to kill just in stun+silence combo and how easy it is to CC them, but I understand how frustrating they can be when they win games with you based on chastise and fear that you cant really avoid. Stupid fucking game anyway. Im a priest holla

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 08 October 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

In a 150 second interval, a paladin can reliably break 3 fears. 2x bubble + trinket. Game goes longer, you get to break a physical cc, a blind, warrior fear, a stun, scatter, para whatever via bop, you get to break a full silence via aura mastery.

It takes 4 fears to land a full fear on a shaman, 3 on a monk, they can choose to break a stun too.

Druid is the worst but gets compensated by playing spell cleave, leading to a second trinket via mage symbi or ele shaman tremor. They also get a long polymorph immunity through tree form.
Also, any team with a dps shaman breaks your aoe fears. Meanwhile half of the dps classes have a fear break / extra trinket.

Ironically , only healer that eats a full fear is priest considering that it's a statistical improbability to play against a comp without a guy that can purge fear ward. And priest can not break any cc that is already landed without using a trinket as opposed to all other healers. Since this expansion is the instant cc fest, it is more important to be able to break a cc that is already landed but priests have to death blinds, scatters, pom polies to deal with those. Fear ward becomes only useful if you can predict a warrior fear or a lock howl(which requires fail from their part too). So your getting out of cc depends on doing sick stuff, where as the other healer uses cc break button.

Obviously invis + chastise + fear is overpowered but let's not act like non priest healers don't have the tools to deal with it once it lands. How does priest break other healing classes's unavoidable cc btw? Like a FoJ, bash, ns hex, ns clone, para + monk stun? Coincidentally other healers get to break priest cc.
If I am gonna go oom in first 2 minutes  because I have to spam heal while the other healer is rocking %90 mana bar, I would like to have easy time landing my fears (which will be broken by the enemy team's multiple fear/cc breakers numerous times before I land a full one anyway)
Again, I am not saying invis chastise sprint fear is fine, but please keep in mind that there is also the other side of the story.

Not everyone plays with half cd bubble, clemency is better in most circumstances so it's really two breaks. But the main difference between holy paladin healers and everyone else is when a paladin is cc'd they have zero healing going out, everyone else has reactive healing/hots ticking away that keeps their team alive.

Regardless, none of what you said had fuck all to do with this retarded combination of abilities.

Edited by Radejjj, 08 October 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#15 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostRadejjj, on 08 October 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

Not everyone plays with half cd bubble, clemency is better in most circumstances so it's really two breaks. But the main difference between holy paladin healers and everyone else is when a paladin is cc'd they have zero healing going out, everyone else has reactive healing/hots ticking away that keeps their team alive.

Regardless, none of what you said had fuck all to do with this retarded combination of abilities.
I understand that about paladins but the option to break 3 fears is there.
What reactive healing does priest have exactly? Once you break 2k, that lightwell is gone in first 10 seconds of the game. Renew / eternal flame are same shit I guess.

Well, let me reiterate:
-Every healer has a second and third trinket when it comes to priest fear. They can also break bunch of other stuff.
-Priests can't get out of any other healing class's unavoidable instant cc. They can't break any form of cc once it is landed.
-Holy priest mana efficiency is terrible, you are oom after 2 mins almost every game. So you can't  waste time to chase people around to fear and not heal because you can't recover due to being oom if you do.
-Priests have to use several globals to land that fear.

So if priests can't break other healers unavoidable cc from range and other healers have multiple trinkets against priest cc, why should they complain about an unavoidable cc from priest? Especially when priest is falling behind doing it after 2 mins of a 3v3 game.
It would be a completely different story if everyone couldn't break fears on cooldown and priests didn't have dogshit output/longevity in 3s after pom fix.

Edited by Djandawg, 08 October 2013 - 01:29 AM.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 08 October 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

I understand that about paladins but the option to break 3 fears is there.
What reactive healing does priest have exactly? Once you break 2k, that lightwell is gone in first 10 seconds of the game. Renew / eternal flame are same shit I guess.

Well, let me reiterate:
-Every healer has a second and third trinket when it comes to priest fear. They can also break bunch of other stuff.
-Priests can't get out of any other healing class's unavoidable instant cc. They can't break any form of cc once it is landed.
-Holy priest mana efficiency is terrible, you are oom after 2 mins almost every game. So you can't  waste time to chase people around to fear and not heal because you can't recover due to being oom if you do.
-Priests have to use several globals to land that fear.

So if priests can't break other healers unavoidable cc from range and other healers have multiple trinkets against priest cc, why should they complain about an unavoidable cc from priest? Especially when priest is falling behind doing it after 2 mins of a 3v3 game.
It would be a completely different story if everyone couldn't break fears on cooldown and priests didn't have dogshit output in 3s after pom fix.

Outside of NS clone/hex, all other healer cc is to some extent avoidable or preventable, this combination makes priest fear entirely unavoidable every 30 seconds which is absurd. Stop trying to justify it because of things that are unrelated. Even if priests were terrible right now, which they're not, this would be a mechanic that needs to be fixed. just like blood fear in s12. Warlocks were shit but blood fear was absurd because it was unavoidable.

Edited by Radejjj, 08 October 2013 - 01:37 AM.

#17 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

Priests are not terrible or anything.
So you are saying you can avoid FoJ, paralysis, monk rolling and legsweeping you or druid displacer + bash etc to some extent therefore they are okay.

If you think those are avoidable, people who pay attention will nova the priest in invis, flare him out, typhoon him out, shadowfury etc. Or they can spam arena1-2-3 silence as you go out of stealth once you chastise. So following your logic that is also avoidable to some extent, considering every other healer have multiple extra trinkets for fear or they don't have to trinket stuff priests have trinket due to their additional cc breakers, a priest chastise fear should not be a problem.
You have extra breaks and it's somewhat avoidable right
I am trying to explain it to you that you can't fear on cooldown because you can't spend 5+ seconds landing it due to bullshit healing you have. You also cc yourself to do it. And you have limited uptime on healing because you can't break instant cc landed on you. So you have to spam heal which denies running to the other side of the map in invis on cooldown and fear.

And please, stop exaggerating, like it's the same as glyph of death and decay and s5 tnt stun lol.

Edited by Djandawg, 08 October 2013 - 01:48 AM.

#18 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

-take away feathers (go back to body and soul bitch)
-reduce healing output from shamans

*Game fixed healer wise*

i dont care about sepctral guise ->fear, its obvious if therye gona do it so u just move to the opposite side. they also dont use globals while stealthed for the few seconds so a lot of retards fall behind, just the fact that the fuck ass priest can catch me NO MATTER WHAT with that fuck ass feather makes it retarded.

/thread

Edited by talaax, 08 October 2013 - 01:48 AM.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 08 October 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

Priests are not terrible or anything.
So you are saying you can avoid FoJ, paralysis, monk rolling and legsweeping you or druid displacer + bash etc to some extent therefore they are okay.

If you think those are avoidable, people who pay attention will nova the priest in invis, flare him out, typhoon him out, shadowfury etc. Or they can spam arena1-2-3 silence as you go out of stealth once you chastise. So following your logic that is also avoidable to some extent, considering every other healer have multiple extra trinkets for fear or they don't have to trinket stuff priests have trinket due to their additional cc breakers, a priest chastise fear should not be a problem.
You have extra breaks and it's somewhat avoidable right.

Stop exaggerating, like it's the same as glyph of death and decay and s5 tnt stun lol.

In order for every other healer to get to you they have to run across the map and put themselves in a horrible position, when you see someone running at your healer you can blanket them/stop them before they get there, clone/hex/blind/rep are all casts, Since the priest is invisible and running at mount speed you can only guess where they are, if you guess wrong you get feared.

The priest defends the retarded priest mechanics
The warriors think their class is completely fine
Rogues all thought subterfuge/Cloak and Dagger were fine
Hunters think they're fine

Stop being a biased retard

Edited by Radejjj, 08 October 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#20 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 1247
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

There is list of atleast 30 retarded spells that should never got into this game , feathers are just on top of them at this moment
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<