• Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1418
  • RBG: 1629

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hey rogues :)
Today I was doing some Arathi Basin rbg and my team sent me to gold mine. I was supposed to duel enemy rogue, so I was spamming my regular sap macro to find him first. I guess what's happened is that we have found eachother at the same time, but instead of double sap he used shadow walk and sapped me ;< I know that it easily can be done manually, but it happened so fast that I don't believe it wasn't a macro... I was thinking about something like putting '/cast [exists,nodead] Shadow walk' in the regular macro, but since shadow walk is a 1 min cooldown and it would probably use shadow walk when non-stealthers are close I don't know if it's worth it.. And
What do you think about it? Or maybe there is another way to improve rogue finder macro? ;)
Thanks for any help :)

#2 Perplex91

Perplex91
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 1496
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Honestly, I can't believe that you actually asked this, but I will answer regardless.
No and no.
Don't put a 1 minute cooldown in a spammable macro, and there is no way to improve sap macro.
Just position yourself better, spam Sap constantly and use Shadow Walk at the right time (luck plays a huge role here aswell).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<