wow esport hard game wrong facepalm

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Can't post in general on this account so posting here.
"on this account"

yeah

that makes sense.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#22 Neverever

Neverever
  • Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Wow, so much hostility. You guys really need to chill out and not take things too seriously. There is literally no hate for lolflay, I don't know where you got that from or just decided to make it up - maybe ppl on this forum like being drama queens? I was just trying to get his attention on quite an interesting point since he has a lot of experience and now just posts about game mechanics, which he did recently, rather than the stupid whining crap everyone else posts about.

View PostZ4muZ, on 06 October 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

A change of mind is exactly the same thing as contradiction? A person who likes apples more than oranges and changes his mind 50 years later is somehow contradicting himself?

You can't tell the distinction between contradiction and change of mind and dare name someone else a mongoloid? It also seems you're from the US... Really?

If a person states at one point in time that he likes x more than y and then at a later point in time states that he likes y more than x then yes he is contradicting his earlier statement regardless of why he may have changed the opinion itself.

Don't know what to say other than maybe read some books for grown ups? This kind of "high level logic" is quite easy to find in them, maybe by reading more of it you can incorporate it into your own thought processes and not look like such a fucktard?

View PostZ4muZ, on 07 October 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

This has to be one of the dumbest non-troll sentences ever written on AJ. I'm not even exaggerating.

Hmm, guess if I said the grass was green and the sky was blue that would also be amongst the dumbest non-troll sentences on AJ according to your train of thought? Sorry to say it again, but I'm right. You need to study your grammar/logic/semantics and then reply here.

View PostROKMODE, on 07 October 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaa
what a dumb bitch lolflay is
thinks he can get away with contradicting himself on the internet???
not when Relentless Gladiator Neverever is on the case

Furious, actually.

View PostFizion, on 07 October 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

The tags for this thread are pretty funny.  You'd think Lolflay impregnated his wife or something for all the hate.  The Ron Burgandy "stay classy" pic for his profile tops it all off.

And thanks for the rep from earlier as well.

View PostThaya, on 07 October 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

"on this account"

yeah

that makes sense.

The new priveleges given to members lets you post in the class forums with complete anonymity which is very useful vs. the regular junkies account.

Ahimsa.

View PostDizzeeyo, on 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

id love to be playing the same game as you where hunters and ferals are the biggest counters to mages

#23 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostNeverever, on 07 October 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

If a person states at one point in time that he likes x more than y and then at a later point in time states that he likes y more than x then yes he is contradicting his earlier statement regardless of why he may have changed the opinion itself.

You wrote (only to actually hilariously contradict yourself in your next sentence) that a change of opinion is a contradiction. Lolflay did contradict himself, but not because he merely changed his mind, but due to not making it clear that the reason he makes a different argument is due to a change of mind.

I will explain. The contradiction Lolflay made was that he stated a different argument and didn't make it clear he has changed his opinion over time, causing a contradiction by claiming two different arguments were true at the same time, i.e. x1 = x2, f(x1) ≠ f(x2). If he were to state that he did in fact change his opinion over time (x1 ≠ x2) then the claim of f(x1) ≠ f(x2) would've been perfectly logical.

Consider this a freebie to logical thinking 101 or something similar. I'm sure any individual with normal mental capacity would come to the same conclusion even without possessing the aforementioned knowledge if only he'd think for a minute. I suspect you didn't even do that. I only find it ironical you suggest someone to read a grown up's book while you yourself most certainly have absolutely no academical background in mathematics.

Edit:

Taking your example, it's only a contradiction if a person states at one point that he likes x more than y and then later switches if the person still holds to his initial opinion, causing x > y and y > x to exist at the same time.

Realizing you're literally stupid enough to think that people are going to believe you were just looking for his honest opinion and not looking to name and shame after seeing tags you've used, I figured I'd elaborate further.

Edited by Z4muZ, 08 October 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Posted Image

#24 Neverever

Neverever
  • Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

It's just depressing that your vocabulary is so pathetic and your linguistic skills so poor that I now have to do this:

con·tra·dict  (kntr-dkt)
v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
v.tr.
1.  To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
2.  To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
3.  To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.
v.intr.
To utter a contradictory statement.

To contradict can simply be to say something in opposition to something else you have said (1.), it doesn't have to be possessing two different, opposing and incompatible views at the same time which is what you're suggesting (3.). But since you obviously didn't know the whole meaning of the word contradict I can see why you made this retarded mistake and wrote both a pretentious and fallacious reply.

So it seems your grasp of the english language is no more than a thirteen year old's, by which age you probably know what contradict actually means, and hence why I urged you to read books for grown ups earlier to increase it. If you IM me here or even make a post about it I can give you a reading list that would help you alot so you don't look like a downer every time you open your mouth.

Bringing your "mathematical" (lol) analogy into this aswell doesn't make any sense either as an opinion, especially his opinion, cannot be condensed into a variable and your binary situation falls flat.

Your stupidity in this entire thread is literally caused by not knowing what the the verb "to contradict" means.

And if you really think those tags are confrontational rather than tongue in cheek then I don't know what to say other than you are a deluded weasel or just shit stirring.

You've devolved the purpose of this thread, proven yourself to be an idiot and a pretentious twat all simultaneously which is quite something even by AJ standards.

I'm not wasting my time, effort or intelligence on trying to edify a cretin like you so good day to you and please educate yourself since I can't be bothered to do it any more.

View PostDizzeeyo, on 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

id love to be playing the same game as you where hunters and ferals are the biggest counters to mages

#25 Holdups

Holdups
  • Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

One day(probably in the very distant future) you'll look back at this thread you created and every post you made in this thread and say to yourself "fuck I wish I had even the slightest inkling of what a laughable, pathetic shitstain I was back then."  One day (probably in the very distant future) you'll realize you're the butt of the joke.

#26 OMGitsSart

OMGitsSart
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

View PostHoldups, on 10 October 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

One day(probably in the very distant future) you'll look back at this thread you created and every post you made in this thread and say to yourself "fuck I wish I had even the slightest inkling of what a laughable, pathetic shitstain I was back then."  One day (probably in the very distant future) you'll realize you're the butt of the joke.

This. This is pretty much true for 90% of this "community" though.
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#27 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostNeverever, on 09 October 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

I'm not wasting my time, effort or intelligence...

There's very, very little intelligence to waste and so I wouldn't worry if I were you. :)

Contradiction has been long studied in classical mathematics for literally thousands of years, the fact you smirked at my "mathematical analogy" is a sign of a feeble, uneducated, weak mind, and so I don't find your inability to grasp the concept and inevitable clinging to redundant dictionary terminology to be surprising in the slightest. :)

Although English is far from being a native language of mine nor do I even speak languages of any similarity to English, here are a couple of pointers (disclaimer: I don't really care about grammar or spelling on the internet, but due to the sheer irony I'm going to go ahead and tutor English alongside math.)

So it seems your grasp of the english language is...

English. Capital. You've made this mistake repeatedly. Wow.

...hence why I urged you...

"Hence why"? Really...?

aswell

4. A few additional minor grammatical errors (missing commas among others) which I will let slide since you're already failing rather miserably at writing in your native tongue.

F.

See me after class.
Posted Image

#28 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

would have been better if you said
F-
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#29 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Fuck this pussy thread
Soul Brother #2
I am the reincarnation of Yeezus
http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV
#420dank

#30 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

This is the next ms paint rage thread
I can see it now
300 more pages
and Lolflay still won't have responded
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#31 mcg

mcg
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Detheroc
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/1/2/1

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Jocking my hate on Lolflayz. 

Been done hating on him since 2009.

You are years late, more like NEVEREVER.

Better run this shit, I don't run from shit. I still beat your ass like a drum stick. You're going to get served like an horderve.

Get your own shadow priest to dislike you small nerd.

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=132419
Movie Summary

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=134439
0:23

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=136891
15:30

#32 Kerzen

Kerzen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Didn't lolflay play last time in like... wotlk? What's wrong with u people

#33 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

look at these 2 fucking virgins correcting each other's spelling errors
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#34 AndrewB

AndrewB

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Why is this thread a thing?

Edit: Why are you reviving this thread?

Edited by AndrewB, 21 November 2013 - 12:25 AM.

#35 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

Lolwat.

I didn't contradict myself, thought it was pretty clear.

To be good at WoW you need to have thousands of hours of practice.

To be good at League you need to adopt a certain set of skills and logical thinking then apply both the mechanical knowledge you've attained from practicing the game with the logical thinking required to win the game aka destroy the enemy nexus.

WoW at the highest level is a pure mechanical monstrosity of a game ( well, at least used to be ) in which takes ages to peak at it.
League at the highest level is composed of basic mechanical knowledge together with the logical thinking you need to pair with it.

Playing WoW at highest level was more demanding simply because it was more demanding to get to the level required to be considered a "top notch player", aka getting comfortable to your character as if it was as simple as walking to the store, and then the part of having a synergy with your team and being able to track everything on the battlefield came in action.

Playing League at highest level just requires you to either be a very good mechanical player ( e.g. Bjergsen ) or a very good strategist that makes up for his fallacies in the mechanical department. You need to survive laning phase in order to either win in mid or late game, depending how big of a advantage you accumulated as a TEAM.

Hope I'm making sense.

Edited by Lolflay, 17 December 2013 - 12:42 AM.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#36 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 2365
  • 3v3: 2741
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 2288

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostLolflay, on 17 December 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

To be good at WoW you need to have thousands of hours of practice.

Hope I'm making sense.

You arent.
Posted Image   Posted Image

#37 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:14 AM

Posted Image
This thread.
pee in her butt br0

#38 Flayzor

Flayzor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow ./2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

View PostKPul, on 17 December 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

You arent.

Wow, so troll, much good. Or just cata player, when everyone was skyrocketting at 3.4k mmr nps.

View PostLolflay, on 17 December 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Hope I'm making sense.

Hooray for Lolflayz! I might sound like a biased fangirl, but I can't really add more than just supportive "+1", since Lolflayz explained it perfectly.

Edited by Flayzor, 17 December 2013 - 04:35 AM.

#39 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

Lolflay is like the savior, comes down to us filthy peasants and explains the harsh reality we live in

When i will be old, and my grandchildren come around to hear a story, i will talk about the time Lolflay has finally responded to this thread
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wow, esport, hard, game, wrong, facepalm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<