Equalwin
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

play with a mage rofl

I play MLS and most of the time I get trained (I'm the mage) and if our lock get trained we rape everything most of the time

#22 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Yeah, I've been wanting to play MLS or MLD for awhile now. Most of the people I used to play with, though, quit. And for whatever reason, it seems like sooooo many people bought their 2200/2400 achievements. So trying to playing with people who match your play style is hard.

#23 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostPolygonzz, on 05 October 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

get an interrupt tracking addon like interruptbar and juke casts... shadowfury and blood horror are amazing anti-melee abilities

you can get a gate down if you create some distance and port behind a pillar and have your partners cc them while you cast if needed. if you spam trying to get gateways at the start you will not get pressure out and lose, if they interrupt gate cast, get damage going, create distance, port, cast gate you will do much better with one down

if you dont fake cast and land fears on their healer you can't really win vs those comps
thats quite funny , ''fake 2 interrupts and cast'', lemme tell u what happends when i try to do that vs a tsg as rmp.
Tried that once and never did it again:
Casting sheep on pala > faked mind freeze
Casting sheep on pala > faked pummel
Casting sheep on pala> grip
Casting sheep on pala>second grip
Casting sheep on pala>charge>blink
Casting sheep on pala>leap shockwave
Casting sheep on pala>distrupting shout
Casting sheep on pala>fake pummel
Casting sheep on pala>fake mind freeze
Casting sheep on pala>fake sac
AND NOW I WAS LIKE OMG ILL GET THIS SHEEP WATCH THIS SCREENSHOT THIS AMGJAWKDIOACWJDIAWJDIADACWJD
aoe reflect >ALT+F4

#24 AndrewB

AndrewB

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

View Postmckevrx, on 04 October 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

play sp like a man

#25 alithepanda

alithepanda
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

If one has trouble hard casting cc on someone, try pumping out damage instead.  Counter pressure is eventually going to force a sac or aura mastery or other defensive cooldown with which, as a mage or someone with instant cc, one can counter with an instant cc.

#26 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Postalithepanda, on 12 October 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

If one has trouble hard casting cc on someone, try pumping out damage instead.  Counter pressure is eventually going to force a sac or aura mastery or other defensive cooldown with which, as a mage or someone with instant cc, one can counter with an instant cc.

yeah, good point. This is hit or miss though. it really doesn't always work.

#27 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

gotta pump that damage guys, with scary dot ticks of over 5k damage.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#28 OMGitsSart

OMGitsSart
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Postelorahnahimi, on 13 October 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

oh my god, i so feel for you. It must be hard for you to be either overpowered or at least part of the tier 1/0 comps in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SEASON THAT HAS EXISTED by now.

How can you even handle the burden?
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#29 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

View Postelorahnahimi, on 13 October 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

yeah aff damage sucks
Posted ImagePosted Image              Posted Image

#30 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostMarshmellow, on 13 October 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

yeah aff damage sucks

people don't seem to grasp what damage is, currently warlocks sit at #3 MAYBE #4 in overall damage in arena, when the class is designed to be #1. i can out heal an entire set of warlock dots+haunt by standing in efflo and not doing anything else. i can sit in one place, with demon soul/haunt up, tunneling damage into someone and not get them sub 70% hp as long as they have some form of passive healing.

aff damage is inflated during long games via spread pressure, but it isn't real damage.

you can't kill anyone with this damage, passive self healing out heals it most of the time, your dots are ticking for 4-5k damage without haunt.

warlocks are viable every season because they always work well with the broken classes, be it mages, rogues, warriors it just depends on the season,.

you see 0 warlocks in the 2v2 bracket for a reason, and it isn't because the class is good on it's own.

are warlocks bad? no, are they overpowered/broken? well they have a 6% rep and they're the easiest to play they've ever been, so you decide.

Edited by elorahnahimi, 14 October 2013 - 12:08 PM.

What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#31 greet009

greet009
  • Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

View PostMarshmellow, on 13 October 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

yeah aff damage sucks

Are you high?????

Dark soul dots on all targets plus fear peels to max dr = gg. As a lock your not supposed to get killing blows but put so much spread DMV out the healer falls behind. Clearly you have no idea what your chatting about! If you Dmg is low stack mastery.

#32 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

View Postgreet009, on 14 October 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

Are you high?????

Dark soul dots on all targets plus fear peels to max dr = gg. As a lock your not supposed to get killing blows but put so much spread DMV out the healer falls behind. Clearly you have no idea what your chatting about! If you Dmg is low stack mastery.

i like how people think dark soul is some major damage cd,

#33 alphadwg

alphadwg
  • Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Are you high?????

It's more like spread dots so everyone stays at 80% and then spam fears till your ele or warrior hero can take some random person on the apposing team from 80% to 0.  You could also just spam fears and skip out on dots till your ele or warrior hero can take someone from 100 to 0. While viable this is a little bit more boring.

#34 Slaggy

Slaggy
  • LocationThird World New Zealand

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

I only enjoy my lock this season playing destro. and by no means do I mean chaos bolting. Play KJC and save conflags for deep. deep >2x conflag > spam incenirate while running towards the healer for a howl/coil/ect and all the mage has to do is burst the dude to 20% and we know what happens when you press that Shadowrape button. I found when I stopped trying to cast CBolts so much and spent more time focusing on peeling for the mage and setting up his burst with my utility we started winning 80% of the games.

Dat ranged execute....

#35 Torotornot

Torotornot
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1326
  • 3v3: 1523
  • RBG: 1317

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostSlaggy, on 14 November 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I found when I stopped trying to cast CBolts so much and spent more time focusing on peeling for the mage and setting up his burst with my utility we started winning 80% of the games.

Dat ranged execute....

This

#36 kragga

kragga
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

play ur lock only if u r lock fanatic and enjoy ur 4k dots and 700! agony , i do enjoy playing lock love it ,but when i want damage and kills i play dk going yolo mode with 150k obliterates swifty macro.150 k yes in 1 global, not 10 globals and 50k dmg.but i think u could farm those teams with very good rls team.watched cdew pikabo nadagast rls, they farmed bigmoran veev team,it gave back my hope in lock a bit , but they r tournament skilled players.

#37 kragga

kragga
  • Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Are you high?????

tested the dmg: 4 5 k dots, 700 800 agony,this is not pressure,also watched lock streams they had the same dmg,sometimes 8 9 k dot tick crit.and u have nothing else only dot,but the feral warrior dk had dots! on multiple targets and dk dots ticking 25k 15k while he yoloing u with 60 150k direct hits and u cant cc the dk as a lock: lichborne,undead racial/human racial,ams,icebound fortitude,desecrated ground,plus pvp trinket(some dks going with 2 dps trinkets).

#38 Xaphus

Xaphus
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1571
  • 3v3: 2065
  • 5v5: 1990
  • RBG: 1939
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

yeah :D

#39 Hint

Hint
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1624
  • 3v3: 1791
  • RBG: 958

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

voidlord pet

#40 Daangouka

Daangouka
  • Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

View Postelorahnahimi, on 05 October 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

i honestly don't see how you're juking a gand total of like 7 interrupts in a row+aoe reflect.

i think it's better to just walk at the healer the entire game and hope you can howl.

any decent melee cleave sitting on you is never going to let you cast unless they're peeled, j

There you go. Some people need to relearn how to peel, kite and cc. Preventing a warrior from stopping a gate is easy btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<