• Curse Sites
Help

Is my team viable? Is my spec viable for this team?

team viable assassination rogue monk warrior mistweaver arms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jaqenhqhar

Jaqenhqhar
  • Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Dear Arenajunkies!
First of all i want to start with my spec choice. I started to dislike Subtetly after wotlk came out, somehow Shadow Dance just never felt so awesome to me, so i allways tried to avoid Subtetly in PVP, although most of the time it was the best PVP choice. I was so happy when in MoP after 5.3 Assassination turned out to be more then viable. Assassination allways felt the most rogueish spec to me. So with my guildmates we are aiming for the 100 mount 3v3 win and if the team works we even want to reach some high ratings.
Here is my char: Jaqenhqhar - Draenor - Eu
as you can see i am going all for mastery since in my opinion it is the best stat for an Assassination rogue not only in PVE but in PVP too especially since most of my dmg comes from my poisons and dispatch.
The team we will try to make work will be Assassination Rogue/Arms Warrior/Mistweaver Monk.
What i am really interested about is that is this team viable and if yes what suggestions do you have to tell us.
Thanks
Jaqenhqhar

#2 korzal

korzal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2441
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

that comp is not viable at all, sorry.  no CC.. and if you want to play the train game, your role would be better off with another class like a DK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team, viable, assassination, rogue, monk, warrior, mistweaver, arms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<