flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Can't find a recent thread that doesn't talk about warriors/holy priest (yes we know they're stupid you can shutup now) so making an attempt at a decent thread on this dying website (truth:/ ).

How many of you are still playing? Personally I haven't been on for over a week and don't really plan on logging on considering I just talk to the people I liked on skype/play league with them.

My point: How many of you actually still enjoy wow and if not what are you playing instead?
Posted Image

#2 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1888
  • 3v3: 2381
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 384

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

DKs are OP

#3 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

so priests are having a good season.should we stop playing all cata because shamans were op?dks are also rly good.nobody can outheal shadowcleave.there will never be perfect balance, either deal with it or stop whining at forums.holy priests are nowhere near to make you quit the game because they are op

#4 Numbtoes

Numbtoes
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Feral

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I like the pace of the game right now.

I also really really like icicles.

Don't play unless you have friends to play with.

#5 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2221
  • 3v3: 2400
  • 5v5: 2461
  • RBG: 2118

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

no one i know is playing actively

#6 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

See you in a week when the sun gets old and there's nothing else to do.

#7 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

I still play it, but only 2s. Didn't touched RBGs since april and i think the overall burstiness and feel of the game in 3s and 5s is not really worth the hassle.
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#8 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Haven't played since mid s11 up until recently. Bought MoP and began to buddy on the off chance of 6.0.0 looking good.
Posted Image

#9 Tibzdtf

Tibzdtf
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nazjatar
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Uhhh, I came back but to raid with friends rofl. Game is so bad. Ktpearie just came back and we are going to do 3s a bit, if you are ever bored and wanna play Evan let us know!
"\_( シ)_/"Posted Image"\_( シ)_/"

Twitch.tv/tibzngr

#10 Vexo

Vexo
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/0/2

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

I've been back into FPS's and just play csgo now - haven't touched wow in like half a year

#11 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/1/1
  • RBG: 768

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

I really want to play wow for the pve part, but sadly i dont have time for it :(

after the patch i didnt even got my cap the last 2 weeks

#12 Ayato

Ayato
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2324

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

I came back a week ago. Playing mage is more boring than ever, cant be arsed to play it. I've had alot of fun playing my shitty lock though!

Don't think im gonna resub, need to ask ingame friends to play cata with me when my sub runs out :D. Also need to finish Dead space series when i got time!

#13 Highlock

Highlock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology 0/0/1/2/./1
  • RBG: 1152
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

I log on once every other day or so. Sometimes I do a bg, sometimes I just log off and play sc2. Since Cata I feel the game has been getting progressively worse. The skill cap ceiling has lowered in general in pvp. It is difficult to distinguish a good player from an average player. I quit at the start of MOP and came back at the end of the season, due to the upcoming patch, to see if the game would improve... a lot of people say to wait for gear to see that there are improvements but I really don't think that this season will be much different from s12/13. Won't be resubbing next month and unless there's something undeniably good in the works then I probably will just stick to sc2, and console games.

#14 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

Playing high is still fun.
420yolo
Soul Brother #2
I am the reincarnation of Yeezus
http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV
#420dank

#15 Khra

Khra
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 959

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

I just cap and play a lil bit this patch feels weird, im starting to like League of Legends a lot is a fun game probably will cancel the sub soon

#16 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Locationyour butt

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

there's a couple imbalances but it definitely feels like its heading in a positive direction, that being said even last season when it was shit i still had a ton of fun playing with good people that were fun to hang out with
Posted Image

#17 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

i play a lot, i ONLY do 3s. i like this season because the pace seems about right, i can play with my friends from different servers, and i vs a huge variety of opponents.
holy priests are way too strong right now, and they need to be toned down. but other than that, i still enjoy the game.

i need to stop though i need to get back in shape and focus on my senior year >:(..

#18 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 863
  • 3v3: 2310

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Arena's been a lot of fun this season as melee/caster/healer and even melee/hunter/healer which I have never liked playing in the past.  I've only spent maybe 5 hours total playing arena this season and refuse to play 2s because it is just priest/x.  And every team seems to be able to just play to never die if they want.

I don't feel like warriors are overpowered nor have any friends who've bitched about them.  All melee seem to be quite similar in damage and capability and actually feel like they fit their niches for the first time in along time, atleast, closer to fitting than they have since I can remember.  The pve gear doesn't seem to fuck shit up yet, that's always good.

My only complaint is priests seem fucking unreal, as if they never die, even in a good swap after THEIR cds are down you still need to have yours to kill them.  This feather sprint + invis is retarded as fuck.

And that crowd shit is as dumb as everyone imagined.  I think that a scaling damage buff after 10 minutes would be more suitable.  11 minutes = 5% increased damage, 12=10%, 13=15%, 14=20%, 15=30%.  I realize this could also cause similar issues and make certain comps better but that always exists, maybe games won't last as long as people acquire gear BUT -

At the very least it will after 10 minutes, promote more aggressive play rather than passive/turtle.  You could say "but then teams would just turtle til cooldowns after 10 minutes," the upside is that each team would likely want to kill the other team before they have %dmg cds back near 15min thus going ham rather than turtling.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#19 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I think I only play for the social part of the game. I would never play if it wasnt for the people I was playing with

#20 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

I don't understand how some of these people log on everyday and play all day..and still care about their rating. How do they enjoy it?

oh wait. :shaman: :warrior: :priest: :hunter: :warlock:

The two days i've played of this season were completely killed, even though i was playing with friends, due to the fact that every class has too many defensives, and how that debuff causes every team to just turtle.

Edited by Gsgsgsgsgs, 02 October 2013 - 01:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<