• Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Twitch.tv/Glink95

2500+ exp hunter Rank 1 gladiator (funny how MoP works) streaming 3s at high mmr usually at least once every other day. Lively and entertaining!

Check it out :)

Edited by Glink, 27 February 2014 - 07:39 PM.

Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#2 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

hey didnt u beat chanimals

#3 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

hey didnt u beat chanimals

Yeah dude, its actually the highlight of my life.

You want to hear the story?

Ok so me and my buddies are on are alts monitoring chanimals on our friends list, as usual. We notice he has a big window of time in between ques and the games are short. We are thinking "ok, he obviously is facing low teams....lets que up". We log over to our mains and start quing, of course we had to battle our way out of the 1700 bracket first. So after about 3 hours of quing we finally get them, and we are all shivering. I quiver as I move my mouse over to my gladius target frames to right click focus toez and left click target chanimals, neither of my targets would be changing so I just turn off my gladius at that point since I dont need to keep track of DRs and CC, I mean it was PHD after all. Anyways, we tunnel chanimals the entire time, I didnt even look at my HP or anyone else.
Gladiatorlossa was yelling into my ear everything I needed to know, I called out every cooldown used so my teammates would think Im good. So after hitting arcane shot and kill command about 500 times chanimals magically died, we had a brief moment of joy until we realized our PvEr shaman in ele gear was getting ass fucked by lord Mes. So we got our shit together and kept powering through the game. For 5 grueling minutes we fought off lord Mes' constant bombardment, our shaman was having a nervous breakdown and literally burst into tears at one point. Me and my DK partner were sweating profusely, the headband firmly tightened onto my head was in fact soaked with sweat. Finally, after about 500 more arcane shots and kill commands mes slowly dwindled down and died.
The game ended...we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw the MMR. I mashed my prnt scrn button so fast that it created a sonic boom. It was a revelation, nothing like it had ever been accomplished in the World of Warcraft. We knew we had accomplished quite possibly the most impressive feat in gaming history, me and my teammates all screamed, in unicen, at the top of our lungs "YES! YES! YESSSSSSSS! GET FUCKED CHANIMALS, MES, AND TOEZ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA". It was at that point that we knew we could take blizzcon and be the top 3 players in the game. My real id broadcast went out, I told everyone I knew what had happened, and of course my newely aquired access on ArenaJunkies.com (where all the pros hangout (a.k.a. me)) got a brand new signature, boldly showing my triumphant victory of chanimals, mes, and toez.

And that is why I am the best player, ever, in world of warcraft history.

Edited by Glink, 30 September 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2375
  • 3v3: 2440
  • RBG: 960

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

Ok so me and my buddies are on are alts monitoring chanimals on our friends list, as usual. We notice he has a big window of time in between ques and the games are short. We are thinking "ok, he obviously is facing low teams....lets que up". We log over to our mains and start quing, of course we had to battle our way out of the 1700 bracket first. So after about 3 hours of quing we finally get them, and we are all shivering. I quiver as I move my mouse over to my gladius target frames to right click focus toez and left click target chanimals, neither of my targets would be changing so I just turn off my gladius at that point since I dont need to keep track of DRs and CC, I mean it was PHD after all. Anyways, we tunnel chanimals the entire time, I didnt even look at my HP or anyone else.
Gladiatorlossa was yelling into my ear everything I needed to know, I called out every cooldown used so my teammates would think Im good. So after hitting arcane shot and kill command about 500 times chanimals magically died, we had a brief moment of joy until we realized our PvEr shaman in ele gear was getting ass fucked by lord Mes. So we got our shit together and kept powering through the game. For 5 grueling minutes we fought off lord Mes' constant bombardment, our shaman was having a nervous breakdown and literally burst into tears at one point. Me and my DK partner were sweating profusely, the headband firmly tightened onto my head was in fact soaked with sweat. Finally, after about 500 more arcane shots and kill commands mes slowly dwindled down and died.
The game ended...we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw the MMR. I mashed my prnt scrn button so fast that it created a sonic boom. It was a revelation, nothing like it had ever been accomplished in the World of Warcraft. We knew we had accomplished quite possibly the most impressive feat in gaming history, me and my teammates all screamed, in unicen, at the top of our lungs "YES! YES! YESSSSSSSS! GET FUCKED CHANIMALS, MES, AND TOEZ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA". It was at that point that we knew we could take blizzcon and be the top 3 players in the game. My real id broadcast went out, I told everyone I knew what had happened, and of course my newely aquired access on ArenaJunkies.com (where all the pros hangout (a.k.a. me)) got a brand new signature, boldly showing my triumphant victory of chanimals, mes, and toez.

SO IVE SEEN THE POST & I DONT CARE, I LOVE IT

#6 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

Edited by Glink, 30 September 2013 - 06:41 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Capstone

Capstone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1521
  • 3v3: 2346
  • RBG: 2143

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Posted Image

#8 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Since none of you read, it was an elaborate satirical joke. Not an actual description of what happened.
Posted Image

#9 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

will you be beating chanimals again, in your stream?

#10 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

On the real though, Chanimals seems like a really cool guy and so does Mes, it would be cool to play with them someday.

:)
Posted Image

#11 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

On the real though, Chanimals seems like a really cool guy and so does Mes, it would be cool to play with them someday.

:)

lol

#12 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Bump for season 15. Oh, and I have a video planned. Stay tuned.
Posted Image

#13 sapnoob

sapnoob
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2335
  • 3v3: 2811
  • 5v5: 960