• Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Mazrigos
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1462
  • 3v3: 1257

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

How do you guys manage all those fears as ferals? It seems to me that they kinda don't even share DR. For example i played against lock/hunter well basically i didn't play much fear after fear after fear....oh fear beasts stun trap aaaand fear after fear......wtf is going with this game, and that's just an example there is much other examples where chain cc is not skills but spam. After all those nerfs on feral i am trying to figure it out...some kind of dodge to that kind of teams and i struggle, any suggestions? i play with disco priest

#2 Omfgorzzz74

Omfgorzzz74
  • Members
  • LocationAlton, IL

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

Play with a holy priest and have them cc back. It's not just feral getting chain cc d, the same thing happens when I play rogue too. Minus the fear beast of course. It's just something you have to deal with. The only advice would be to doing something really aggressive asap coming out of a cc.

#3 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:09 PM

View Postcomixxx, on 26 September 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

i play with disco priest

#4 dominera

dominera
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1586
  • 3v3: 1833
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Fear is very strong against ferals, especially since rip and roar might fall off forcing us to reapply them before we can burst. My advice would be to use your trinket wisely and interrupt/stun correctly, remember that as a feral you have lots of tools to interrupt the incoming fears. But as I said fear is very strong against ferals and thats something you just have to accept. I remember the old good days when berserk made you immune to fears...

And you need a cancelform macro/bind for scare beast/hibernate, its very easy to dodge

#5 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Yeah, getting fear beasted is really easily avoidable as cancelaura cat form is off the GCD. Make sure you've got a cancel aura macro for cat, bear and travel form and pay attention to the Hunters frame and never get fear beasted again.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#6 Rakeesh_1392206

Rakeesh_1392206
  • Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 07 March 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Yeah, getting fear beasted is really easily avoidable as cancelaura cat form is off the GCD. Make sure you've got a cancel aura macro for cat, bear and travel form and pay attention to the Hunters frame and never get fear beasted again.

No need for that much complication, just use /cancelform.

I don't know how other druids play, but I've macro'ed all of my forms to behave the same way as warrior stances, dk presences, etc, in that the key enters the form but doesn't leave it, and I have a button dedicated to caster form that is just "/cancelform". This system avoids certain mistakes that can result from lag and other issues.

The /cancelform command is a universal "/calcelaura" for all of your forms, therefore isn't susceptible to GCD or any kind of crowd control. Every now and then I get one of those silly hunters that boasts about his scare beast, at which point I'll passively point out /cancelform, after which he says "well I'll just scatter shot you first" only for me to point out that /cancelform will always ALWAYS work no matter what, and instantly and on demand no matter what.

#7 spelgubbe

spelgubbe

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

Ferals need more cc immunity, I know.

#8 Rakeesh_1392206

Rakeesh_1392206
  • Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

View Postspelgubbe, on 19 March 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Ferals need more cc immunity, I know.

Either that or this game just has too much CC in general.

#9 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1712
  • 3v3: 2476
  • 5v5: 1934
  • RBG: 2119
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

We used to get feared and do laps due to our speed increase in arena. They recently fixed that and made it so everyone goes the same speed feared.

Wod theyre nerfing the fear durations, so tbh feral will be fine vs fears(just wait a few months). If night elf you have an out to at least 1 fear a game, otherwise pilar/kick/typhoon/root and try to play around fear cooldowns. Counter cross cc to preemptively avoid fears.
Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fun fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<