Ridickk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Hello everyone,
as the title says this comp is BROKEN to its limits.
I was doing arenas on my monk (who's not even full s13 geared) and some guy /w-ed me if i would like to play with him blablabla.
short version. i ended up doing 25-0 without ever being close to loosing. Then the priest went off...
Its just ,monk as the class how it is now after you get your stacks on tb has one of the higher dmg outputs in the game(if you setup things right).

So out of the 25 games i did win with that priest around 15 where kills in 4-5 min and the rest was due the the stupid tccy buff.

My bet would be one of the best if not the best 2's comp for a ww monk atm.

ps.
the priest was rly good and i got some exp my self, but still it just feels broken as f**k

cheers

#2 Darthgnoe

Darthgnoe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2415
  • 3v3: 2523
  • 5v5: 2040
  • RBG: 1837

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

Posted Image

#3 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

It would be good practice if you would describe why exactly you consider it broken (mechanic/synergy wise), and what comps you mainly faced.

#4 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

What the hell is this...?!

• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1750
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostRidickk, on 26 September 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

i ended up doing 25-0 without ever being close to loosing. Then the priest went off...

congratulations on world first. this have never ever happened before. Only with WW / Disc.

=)

#6 kazdum

kazdum
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Warsong
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

so you won 25 games against randoms trying to get their conquest cap?
congratulations

#7 Crunozaur

Crunozaur
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

2v2 seems to be infested with monks/priest. while the latter is simply BROKEN, i am concerned with monks damage/burst capabilities too. its nice to see finally see monks are viable though

imgur.com/5uGtTUs.jpg - 125k kick during ironbark. which means it was well over 150k. is this kind of damage normal? he had full tyrannical, 2 grevious pieces, no pve crap

#8 Dreamwalkerx

Dreamwalkerx
  • Junkies

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

seriously Monk/ Priest ist like the dumbest thing ever.

View Postzenga, on 26 September 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

It would be good practice if you would describe why exactly you consider it broken (mechanic/synergy wise), and what comps you mainly faced.
its about the cc the peels, like theres no damn way to get some uptime to set something up. So much crowd control with so short cd. Played it myself in the last week of s13 went 23 - 0 easily. Its like it does not even matter if you land a kill, the peels of your mate are so strong that you'll be able to tank every Offensiv CD from the opponent without droping much life. I really cant think of any 2s comp which could possibly be stronger than WW/Priest atm.

#9 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 3v3: 2182
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostDreamwalkerx, on 29 September 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

seriously Monk/ Priest ist like the dumbest thing ever.

its about the cc the peels, like theres no damn way to get some uptime to set something up. So much crowd control with so short cd. Played it myself in the last week of s13 went 23 - 0 easily. Its like it does not even matter if you land a kill, the peels of your mate are so strong that you'll be able to tank every Offensiv CD from the opponent without droping much life. I really cant think of any 2s comp which could possibly be stronger than WW/Priest atm.

Yeah WW priest is absolutely nuts. 10x stronger then Hunter/Priest was last season.  WW burst is insane, and probably needs to be toned down.

They are head and shoulders better then rogues right now, and I am not sure why you don't see more WW in 3s running Mage/Priest/Monk.

I went up against priest/ww the other day and the monk popped one image and put it on me and them tiger brew 10stacks, and the image almost killed me while he almost killed the dk through full hots and blood presence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<