• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2436

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostSaru93, on 26 September 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

I just resubbed a week ago, and idk I dont rly like it, way too much CC in this game. In some games you are just cc'd for a minute while your mate just runs and eventually dies
ur partners were prolly afk then i guess

#23 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Personally, I don't like the game atm.

I feel like CC is out of control; the amount of instant CD's and control effects are the highest they've ever been. Most of the comps you'll run into right now are cleaves. I've never seen so many cleaves. The smaller subtler things that would separate good players from bad players barely exist these days and the margin of ability between an 1800 player and 2200+ player seems slightly blurred depending on your comp.

I've been running shadow cleave with some old school homies. we're all decent enough, not pros by any means (all ex bc glads, tho). We've lost to some random 2k mmr people, and regrettably, even lower mmr players because of slight error on one of our parts. It seems like the room for error has completely vanished. If you happen to miss a cast juke or something like that, you should expect to be pounded in the asshole for it. I'm not saying that you should be rewarded for sucking, but I literally died in 4 seconds the other night because of a lockout. Shitty part was, too, that I actually landed the spell I was casting but got interrupted anyway. I miscalculated the cd on the guy's kick or whatever. Still semi-pissed though, because my fear actually landed. Sometimes server lag gets the best of us.

Queue times are also hit or miss. It's weird. sometimes they're good, other times they're fucking dog shit.

dmg is also through the roof. meanwhile, ooming healers seems meaningless.

Definitely not a qq post, just some distinct observations. I would not waste your time resubbing.

#24 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostDiasleramo, on 25 September 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

I've been playing Hpally quite a bit this season and it feels really strong, also feels more fun then before with fear and the new sacred shield with 3 charges/eternal flame HoT. There were some good quality of life changes like divine plea no longer cutting healing in half. It's also nice to not die to mages and what not when specc'd Unbreakable Spirit.
completely disagree.

you saying you like the new holy pally fear PROVES that you have no idea what you are talking about. yeah holy pally fear is pretty good when youre owning it up at the 1700 bracket rofl.

holy pallies still die despite unbreakable spirit.

new sacred shield is not very good. we dont have many free globals, the absorb is pretty weak and there is simply way too much cc for sacred shield to be a good option. its way better than before but eternal flame is still a better choice.

--on topic--

holy pallies are okay. they were better last season in my opinion. (more like the comps we played were better I.E. lsp/jungle)

now, you just get fucked by holy priests way too easily. and shamans are very strong.

i wouldnt re sub to be honest, my account just ran out today and im quitting for a while. you will find yourself sitting in elwyn 80% of your time doing absolutely nothing.

Edited by talaax, 05 October 2013 - 01:13 AM.

#25 Hankx

Hankx
  • Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

don't......

#26 Doctor M

Doctor M
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0