Positioning for War/Mage/HPriest

3v3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duwap

Duwap
  • Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

As title suggest, having some positioning problems. ( I play War )

Having a problem that occurs when the opposing team decides to play in mid without aid from pillars. In my mind , our comp would benefit with my teammates ( Mage/Hpriest ) jumping in and out of pillars to heal/DPS/CC and myself in mid applying pressure and CCing. Taking as much Dps off the mage as possible , keeping him from going defensive.

On the other hand, my teammates would prefer if i sit the pillar and wait for them, even if it means 3-4 seconds of up time to just leap back into pillar. "Safer" i guess, but less pressure and more prone to fears.

Looking for any suggestions or tips on how to play this comp as far as positioning goes.

#2 Alexandrius

Alexandrius

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ideal is Mage and priest playing pillar when they push you, with you out front tanking dmg.  If they swap you Mage can push for polys and other cc on healer.  As long as you save trinket and don't overextend you won't die.  Just save pressure for when the Mage lands his cc.

Edited by Alexandrius, 24 September 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#3 Duwap

Duwap
  • Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostAlexandrius, on 24 September 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Ideal is Mage and priest playing pillar when they push you, with you out front tanking dmg.  If they swap you Mage can push for polys and other cc on healer.  As long as you save trinket and don't overextend you won't die.  Just save pressure for when the Mage lands his cc.

Thanks for the help , tried this last night and it went much better for us. Really appreciate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<