Photo

How to fix our Warrior without going back to 5.2/5.3 state. Feedback and suggestions.

Warrior Feedback OP

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#41 Testcime

Testcime
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

I play a shadow priest and I don't like warriors. :c
*insert rest of qq*

#42 kazuhmeer

kazuhmeer
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2148
  • RBG: 1849

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

This. Mobility is not the sole issue. How can people complain about Disrupting shout when it was exactly the same last patch ?

i brought it up last patch disrupting shout is a really bad mechanic. really shouldnt be in the game at all.

#43 Volatile

Volatile
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1520
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 1532

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Double interrupt is kind of dumb and now that spell reflect no longer requires a shield, Mass SR probably needs to be redesigned and renamed. Group wide spell damage reduction for 6 seconds or something would be appropriate.

#44 joefernandes

joefernandes
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/2/2/0/0

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Nerf Deep wounds damage, Get rid of Disrupting shout and replace it with something else, Get rid of the Bonus Slam damage whilst CS debuff is up, and make bladestorm disarmable again

#45 Volatile

Volatile
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1520
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 1532

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

Can't nerf our damage overall (our single target is fairly low compared to others). Would have to compensate with something like Overpower damage buff or Mastery buff.

#46 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

You're actually so dumb..

"noticeable especially when a shield pops up", made me laugh man, thanks.. Who the fuck runs around with spell reflect up randomly?

Hilarious to see how many biased people there are in here, warrior mobility is retarded at the moment, there's no defending it.. The damage wouldn't be a problem if the warrior didn't have close to 100% uptime on his target. Warriors amount of possibilities to stop casting is just ridiculous, even without his partners help.

The problem is that warriors have disgusting mobility which equals to 100% uptime on their target, coupled with absurd lockdown and super high damage.

If mobility wasn't so insane, it wouldn't be a big deal that warriors hit like a fucking truck atm and you have absurdly no way of casting if a war decides to sit on you entire game.

This whole thing with "but it has always been like that, so it's okay" is so fucking dumb. How about viper sting/mana drain/mana burn return to the game? Those abilities have been in the game for ~6 years and they were a core for each of the classes, hurrr durrr the logic.

I had to steal my own post below from general forum because I'm too lazy to reason with idiots...

Where have these guys been whole last season when we still had everything that they are complaining about now??? Only thing we gained this patch is MSR because safeguard is no longer mandatory.
We did gain some damage buff on MS/Slam/Deepwound but our DPS has increased mainly because of two qol changes happened this patch; hamstring off gcd and reflect/wall w/o shield requirement. Ezyo brought up an excellent point in that. Our grip has gotten better, it's not our mobility that got buffed.

If you are actually complaining about warrior having both damage and mobility, then you are just stupid moron because if we do lose one or the other, we go back to last season. NOT WATNED in arena 3s, 2% population above 2200+ considering arms is our only viable spec in arena.

Only thing that needs to be looked at is maybe pummel/disrupting shout and spell reflect/MSR. I don't know about shared cd on spell reflect and MSR, because two spells have clearly different purpose. Maybe make MSR to apply buff on allies only and not on yourself so you can't double reflect spells that come at you. I'm sure others can come up with more creative way to make this work.

Rest of you noobs complaining about warrior having both damage and mobility... That is exactly what we are all about and we have been that way since the begining of this game except couple seasons of Blizzard fuck up.

Damage and mobility w/o much utility and susceptive to cc. That is warrior class.

warriors have the same uptime as WW Monks now = you cant even take a shit in private anymore, give them damage or mobility not both

They need to put a share CD on Pummel, Disrupting Shout and another share CD on Reflect and Mass Reflect, being able to use both one after the other is just completely overpower.

And to the people saying warriors have a "right" to be OP for this season because they were shit last season, please KILL yourself.

Also why the hell are warriors able to use disrupting shout while bladestorming?

Only two posts that actually made some sense and maybe worth responding to...

@Xaryu.
Warrior damage is not op. I tell you this right now because dk still outdps warrior easily even with their shit mobility. Also DK on healer is still like x10 pressure than warrior on healer.
I'll explain why you feel this way tho, is because we actully have more uptime from couple qol changes that happend this patch. One is hamstring off gcd and the other is reflect & wall w/o shield. We don't have dps loss like previous seasons anymore except when we need to go d-stance making us rage starved.

Also regarding our mobility, NOTHING changed from last season. We still have 30 sec root breaker and nothing else to come out of root w/o dispel. Now that most of high rated warriors are taking storm bolt instead of avatar. It is more so this way. Thing is we would usually take bladestorm vs mage comps so we can have more uptime and that's the only reason you may feel we are unpeelable.

Tbh, damage and mobility defines our class since the begining of this game. I'm sure you have dealt with it many seasons already.
If you take either the damage or the mobility away from our class, then everything goes back to last season or s11. Rogue is played differently and they would always have their place in arena 3s. But why take warrior or DK over hybrid melee like enh, ret, feral when they can do the same damge or more damage(last season) and have so much more utility for the whole team?

You guys just need to come down a bit. Best pala US like Shindy and best ele US like Kisz are not even ranked above top 100 yet. We are just going into 2nd week of the patch and there are just not enough games played to say what's clearly OP and what's not. It's not too late to complain even after we all get full gears. Let's see what happens then.

@Zeshi
I actually do kinda agree with your idea. There has to be some sort of reward for juking pummel or reflect. But then again, if you put them on a share cd? Who would use disrupting shout or MSR? U have pummel up or reflect up by the time share CD is over and then what???

They would have to make it like when you disrupting shout, you can still follow it up with pummel but u can't use pummel then disrupting shout right after. Since disrupting shout is on a longer cd and it's aoe. Same thing for spell reflect and MSR. Blizzard would have to just come up with new design to make it work for everyone but that's just their work...

Tbh, at 2200+ rating, ppl are already adopting to double kick and double reflect. They just juke it twice. It's easier than before because now most warriors at like 2K below doesn't even bother about juking. They just pummel or disrupting shout on cd.

That's just my 2cents from playing warrior above 2000~2400 mmr 1st week of the patch.

So far, it's the best patch ever IMO. No arena team, regional queue, I mean cmon how can it be better than this shit??? :) Just try to enjoy the game more instead of worrying about dropping MMR.

#47 Phatxy

Phatxy
  • Junkies

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Resilience will fix it

maybe

#48 usingg

usingg
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Warriors finally are able to do SOMETHING in arena after being shit for 5+ patches in a row, and retards scream for nerfs

go play WoTLK, have fun with those warriors
Posted Image
Spoiler

#49 Enyalius

Enyalius
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Executus
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

Nerf Deep wounds damage, Get rid of Disrupting shout and replace it with something else, Get rid of the Bonus Slam damage whilst CS debuff is up, and make bladestorm disarmable again

Deep Wounds: Yes
Disrupt Shout: Maybe. Too many casters.
Bonus slam dmg: Yes
Bladestorm disarmable: No

Why:
Deep wounds is too strong atm. It's been a while since I saw another melee do crazy dot dmg other than DK's.
Disrupt Shout is broken in many ways. An AOE interrupt with a decent range. Reason why I said maybe is mentioned earlier: TOO MANY FUCKIN CASTERS
Bonus Slam DMG: Warrior dmg is ridic during cds. Remove this and put in an overpower buff instead.
Bladestorm: Bladestorm is finally "good" again. Our AoE pressure is too much together with periods all over the place (deep wounds ...) but I wouldnt put the blame on roflrapestorm.

Just my two cents, dont have to agree with them, but I would love to see something like that happen.

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net...opic/8293689290 if interested. Does Blizzard read their own forums nowadays?

Edited by Enyalius, 27 September 2013 - 02:51 AM.

Pls

More

Nerfs

<3

#50 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

There's nothing wrong with warriors, finally we're actually not shit or retarded since what, 5 seasons and then you all just cry, because you can't clearly deal with it. Sad.

#51 Octania

Octania
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2211
  • 3v3: 2138

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

have it so that Massreflect replaces normal SR when Talent is chosen so no Spellreflect Spam, do the same with pummel and interrupting shout maybe reduce the cd to like 20-25sec to compensate, problem solved...
maybe nerf dmg a little if warr still does too much when everybody has full gear.
Sláystation's Flame Shock hits Octania for 1337 Fire.

#52 Caeser

Caeser
  • Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/0/1/0
  • LocationGainesville, Texas

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

have it so that Massreflect replaces normal SR when Talent is chosen so no Spellreflect Spam, do the same with pummel and interrupting shout maybe reduce the cd to like 20-25sec to compensate, problem solved...
maybe nerf dmg a little if warr still does too much when everybody has full gear.

No, probably some of the worst suggestions I've heard.

I'd rather them just remove mass reflect and disrupting shout than to implement those changes.

Is there a way we can get other classes to stop trying to play dev with a class they dont main?

edit: Envalius's changes sound fine. I dont like the fact that a stupid, passive, and unfun bleed is 30% of my damage in a fight. Im not a fucking cat druid or a rogue, deep wounds isn't cool. For a class that has so much physical damage, why is one passive bleed effect the highest portion of my DPS?

also nerf the slam+cs interaction and buff op instead.

there. realistic and plausible changes.

#53 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

Wauw I think we have finaly seem the most biased class community on aj...
And I thought the hunter community was bad..

#54 Theed

Theed
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1784
  • 3v3: 2330
  • RBG: 1630

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

Warriors finally are able to do SOMETHING in arena after being shit for 5+ patches in a row, and retards scream for nerfs

go play WoTLK, have fun with those warriors

Just because they were shit last season they should not be able to completly shut down a caster. It is absolutly frustrating and makes a 1800 warrior not any different to a 2400 warrior.

"juke pummel > juke disrupt > shockwave > charge > storm bolt > mass reflect > reflect again > juke pummel > get charged... "
Try to get a cast off. On top of incredible damage and defensive. Def Stance + Second Wind + awesome Mobility is just too good.

#55 Xeid

Xeid
  • Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Just because they were shit last season they should not be able to completly shut down a caster. It is absolutly frustrating and makes a 1800 warrior not any different to a 2400 warrior.

You are right about that to some extent but you can still spot the difference in a way. Warriors that use SR on CD can be countered.

"juke pummel > juke disrupt > shockwave > charge > storm bolt > mass reflect > reflect again > juke pummel > get charged... "
Try to get a cast off. On top of incredible damage and defensive. Def Stance + Second Wind + awesome Mobility is just too good.

Yea Warr mobility can be really frustrating but the way you described it, I assume this was done during a duel ? Because you can just say that about any class if no peels are involved.

E.g: Holy priest : Chastise > Fear > Mind Control === > Rinse and repeat..... forever

This shouldn't be an issue, some of the damage abilities might be though, can second that.
When I switch mains, warrior on my screen
Stun and reflect screaming casting ain't a thang ....
Call it automatic glad, glad, glad
Warrior switch lanes, tunnel like a train
Been around the map all the noobs know my name
Call it automatic glad, glad, glad, Mr. automatic glad, glad, glad

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

It never ceases to amaze me how disgustingly biased people are in this game. Every warrior who thinks they're fine now/in s12, rogues who thought they were fine in 5.2, hunters who think they have been fine at any point during this expansion. How the fuck can anyone be that bias, or is it that you know your class is broken right now, but think if you deny it enough you wont be nerfed?

Bladestorm damage needs a slight nerf, anything that does a lot of damage while being basically unpeelable is a terrible mechanic.

Mass spell reflect and interrupt shout should be in the same tier, you shouldn't be able to get both, make piercing howl baseline. I'm not sure what to replace mass spell reflect with, what do warriors even need?

Increase cd on zerker slightly maybe, though thats just a buff to priests and warlocks which they don't need.

Reduce warrior uptime slightly. Increase charge cd to 22 seconds, juggernaut reduces it to 15, double time is two 22 second charges.

Either give banners resilience and reduce their health by 40-50%, or just double their health.

#57 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arcane 1/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:17 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#58 Exephia

Exephia
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2039
  • 3v3: 2327
  • RBG: 576

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Zerlog has to make a post and this thread will go somewhere.

#59 Doctor M

Doctor M
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/0/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1988
  • 3v3: 2522
  • 5v5: 2034
  • RBG: 2345

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

You're all giving such unreal suggestions on how to "fix" Warriors.

Give us the most dangerous, highest and most noticable sustained damage in the game(when left on a target/connects to a target) not 30% from Lame Wounds
Remove Leap ---> implement intercept. In purpose of hopefully reducing our mobility a slight bit.
Mass spellreflect should only work on allies, whilst Cooldown on Spell reflection should be lowered to 10-15.
Give Disrupting shout a dead-zone, since everyone suddenly started to whine about it, even though its been the same throughout entire MoP. Caster logiczz

Sidenote, I'm just speechless after "Sai's" post... Like, whats the point?

But look how fucking dumb it was like, a bot could Drain Mana just like a bot could play Hunter ATM.

#60 yoloswegqtx

yoloswegqtx

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

deep wounds needs more buffs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<