Photo

How to fix our Warrior without going back to 5.2/5.3 state. Feedback and suggestions.

Warrior Feedback OP

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#21 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

the only thing that annoys me is that you cannot disarm bladestorm or you can bladestorm while disarmed.

#22 Yuiiuo

Yuiiuo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 1712

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

agree

The way to fix warriors is letting them be as they are now and you guys adjusting to a viable class with nothing op/retarded about them.
the QQ's I've seen here are pretty ridiculous.
1. Spell reflect is a very dumbed down ability that can be countered by any icelance, instant even a windsheer. The fact that we can have 2 is vauable. Is really noticeable especially when a (SHIELD) pops up showing that we just spell reflected.
2. Damage is up to par with other melees now and yes bleeds crit decent when with cd's popped.
3. The Disrupting shout QQ is pretty funny because it has been in game the entire expansion ann all sudden casters complaining about it... That ability is the sole reason bladestorm bloodbath/stormbolt is worth trying. It's called anticipation. Something mediocre players need to learn through out pvping in arena.
4. Warriors now have ways to fight in battle stance and yet it can still be countered via disarms,stuns,roots.
5. I do play casters as well and the only one having trouble with warriors would be ele shaman and shadow priests. It's called counter play. If you guys decided to go double caster healer, you have a high chance on losing vs war this season. It makes sense. Every comp has a weakness. ADAPT.

this is true and u said all

so nerf 2nd spell reflect and 25% from defensive stance is bit too high i think 15% or 20% will be better

#23 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

1. Spell reflect is a very dumbed down ability that can be countered by any icelance, instant even a windsheer. The fact that we can have 2 is vauable. Is really noticeable especially when a (SHIELD) pops up showing that we just spell reflected.

You're actually so dumb..

"noticeable especially when a shield pops up", made me laugh man, thanks.. Who the fuck runs around with spell reflect up randomly?

Hilarious to see how many biased people there are in here, warrior mobility is retarded at the moment, there's no defending it.. The damage wouldn't be a problem if the warrior didn't have close to 100% uptime on his target. Warriors amount of possibilities to stop casting is just ridiculous, even without his partners help.

#24 Volatile

Volatile
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1520
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 1532

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

You're actually so dumb..

"noticeable especially when a shield pops up", made me laugh man, thanks.. Who the fuck runs around with spell reflect up randomly?

Hilarious to see how many biased people there are in here, warrior mobility is retarded at the moment, there's no defending it.. The damage wouldn't be a problem if the warrior didn't have close to 100% uptime on his target. Warriors amount of possibilities to stop casting is just ridiculous, even without his partners help.

If mobility was not an issue in previous patches, it's not OP now. That's one of the Warrior things, mobility. However if double reflect/interrupt is a legitimate issue, that's what should be discussed. Damage and mobility is what Warrior has been about for pretty much forever.

#25 Persephones

Persephones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2123
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

The problem is that warriors have disgusting mobility which equals to 100% uptime on their target, coupled with absurd lockdown and super high damage.

If mobility wasn't so insane, it wouldn't be a big deal that warriors hit like a fucking truck atm and you have absurdly no way of casting if a war decides to sit on you entire game.

This whole thing with "but it has always been like that, so it's okay" is so fucking dumb. How about viper sting/mana drain/mana burn return to the game? Those abilities have been in the game for ~6 years and they were a core for each of the classes, hurrr durrr the logic.

Edited by Persephones, 25 September 2013 - 01:54 PM.

The current season is at a very good spot balance-wise. There is a comp variety that hasn't been seen in the game since s8.

#26 Imfknstoned

Imfknstoned
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2063

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

i think they should give us back s9 colo smash.

that was very balanced.

i remember when i was happy to see a dk in enemys team :) charge throwdown cs oneshot cya

#27 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

If mobility was not an issue in previous patches, it's not OP now. That's one of the Warrior things, mobility. However if double reflect/interrupt is a legitimate issue, that's what should be discussed. Damage and mobility is what Warrior has been about for pretty much forever.

You make zero sense whatsoever. Before, warriors chose between mass spell reflect and breaking roots with safeguard. Now they can break roots with normal intervene, which means they got mass spell reflect.

The mobility has become better, and so has the damage. The mobility wasnt an issue in the previous patch because warriors did shit damage and was forced defensive so easily. They can't have both insane mobility and insane damage, that makes it an issue, seeing as the damage will be overpowered because of the high uptime on the target. They can also shield wall while still going ham now, which makes forcing them defensive a less viable option.

#28 Axalmar

Axalmar
  • Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

You make zero sense whatsoever. Before, warriors chose between mass spell reflect and breaking roots with safeguard. Now they can break roots with normal intervene, which means they got mass spell reflect.

The mobility has become better, and so has the damage. The mobility wasnt an issue in the previous patch because warriors did shit damage and was forced defensive so easily. They can't have both insane mobility and insane damage, that makes it an issue, seeing as the damage will be overpowered because of the high uptime on the target. They can also shield wall while still going ham now, which makes forcing them defensive a less viable option.

You know this game existed before mop and that's what hes talking about.

Also dks, rogues, enhancement shamans, ferals and multiple other classes can do that too. So being able to dps while using heavy defensive cds is nothing new in mop.

#29 paiku

paiku
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Zuluhed
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/1/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1859
  • 3v3: 2105
  • RBG: 1854

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

i think they should give us back s9 colo smash.

that was very balanced.

he's alive !
missed you streaming arenas :(

Edited by paiku, 25 September 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#30 Emillo777

Emillo777
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 575

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

he's alive !
missed you streaming arenas :(

He still does...

#31 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

the only thing that annoys me is that you cannot disarm bladestorm or you can bladestorm while disarmed.

bladestorm isnt even compared to shockwave btw

#32 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1825
  • 3v3: 2333

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

I think people are getting confused here. They keep saying warriors mobility is insane now as though we got a mobility buff. We didn't, even the the intervene change thats not a mobility buff, its the exact same as it was last patch and the patch before it. You want to know what did get buffed? Our Grip, that was always the issue with wars was we had good mobility but our grip was bad, because we had to spend a Gcd to apply hamstring and it was able to be parried or dodged then we were screwed.

So No mobility is the same, our grip is better and thats why wars can stick to you like glue

#33 Ezyo1000

Ezyo1000
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1825
  • 3v3: 2333

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

double post

#34 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Warrior single target damage doesn't seem any bit higher than other melee classes that also deal consistent damage. In fact, the only time wars do this "insane" damage is when they AoE. Which is usually only meaningful in a comp that allows it. And I don't really see an issue with that.
Posted Image

#35 yoloswegqtx

yoloswegqtx

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

Please stop posting. What warriors need is more like a revamp, not these silly nerfs you're suggesting that would just neuter the class.

I swear to god, the only season since the first season that warriors are actually a competitive pick and everyone starts shitting bricks.

rofl wat

Posted Image

#36 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

so much rage on warrior, yet the abominations (Windwalker Monk/ Holy Priest) go unscathed... so sad
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#37 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

The amount of interupts and uptime on target warriors have now on casters is hidious,
you seriously cant get just 2 sec of breathing room. It should not be a viable tactic to train a target until it runs out of cd's.
AS a mage I still got some cordinated breathing room, but hearing from other casters (locks, elemental, SP's) it should be a nightmare.

#38 kazuhmeer

kazuhmeer
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2148
  • RBG: 1849

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

make pummel/disrupting shout share a 5 second icd

spell reflect / mass spell reflect share 10 second icd

fixed

#39 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

It should not be a viable tactic to train a target until it runs out of cd's.

That's how cleaves have worked since they were a thing. Just sayin'
Posted Image

#40 Xeid

Xeid
  • Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

I think people are getting confused here. They keep saying warriors mobility is insane now as though we got a mobility buff. We didn't, even the the intervene change thats not a mobility buff, its the exact same as it was last patch and the patch before it. You want to know what did get buffed? Our Grip

This. Mobility is not the sole issue. How can people complain about Disrupting shout when it was exactly the same last patch ?

The only "buff" in "mobility" we got is the 1 min CD Mass Spell reflect.

If you were going to complain about damage or deep wounds ticks, yea we can probably live with that, hits quite hard. But complaining about mobility ? lol...

P.S: You DO know that not every warrior takes up Bladestorm right ?
When I switch mains, warrior on my screen
Stun and reflect screaming casting ain't a thang ....
Call it automatic glad, glad, glad
Warrior switch lanes, tunnel like a train
Been around the map all the noobs know my name
Call it automatic glad, glad, glad, Mr. automatic glad, glad, glad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<