Holy Prism

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vlada

Vlada
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

Getting really annoying of that damage part on it, it deals useless damage so I feel like its there just to break my team's CC. Is it even useful in PvE cause I don't see the point in it, terrible mechanic for arena

#2 originalret

originalret
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1851
  • LocationAus

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

are you speaking from a ret or heals point of view? because for ret its basically a free Templars Verdict with a free minor heal for all in range in arena.
for holy i would suggest running execution. the new dispel mechanic makes it less useless

#3 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

Just target the enemy and use it.

#4 Hankx

Hankx
  • Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

I htink you speak as holy .. so ye it will break cc .. but why you said the dmg is low ... ok wait WTF?!

#5 originalret

originalret
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1851
  • LocationAus

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostHankx, on 04 November 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

I htink you speak as holy .. so ye it will break cc .. but why you said the dmg is low ... ok wait WTF?!

he mentions the damage as a possible means to justify the damage being present, because without a significant amount of damage being provided by the spell, the damage portion causes more problems breaking CC than it does actually assisting with killing something.

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<