• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1974
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

View Postjuicyjxoxo, on 19 October 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

I don't understand that logic. Why is it supposed to be?

Warrior damage should be high all the time.  People see highest damage and say OP.  That doesn't always mean they have the highest burst set-up etc.  Warriors should be constant pressure,  but they shouldn't be unpeelable and so rng bursty.  Warriors should not have the best burst in the game either.  Which they currently are w/ Bstorm / bbath.

#362 Selicia

Selicia
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Wyrmrest Accord
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2233
  • 3v3: 2411
  • 5v5: 2247
  • RBG: 958

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

View PostEvilcow, on 19 October 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

What do you think would be a better alternative?
IMO Bladestorm needs to be disarmable, no1 should be able to do unstoppable damage, everything must have a counter.
They made it unpeelable for it to have a niche in PvP. I don't think they will change their decision on that.

Lower the damage and duration by a little bit. Make shouts unusable while using the ability.
Posted Image
       Just say no.

#363 FatFingered

FatFingered

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

As a rogue, I would personally love to know wtf happened with bladestorm. no more disarm/ it lasts forever/ instant win/ why did blizz do this? imo it should be nerfed to its OG WoTLK state

#364 Hateformz

Hateformz

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostFatFingered, on 20 October 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

As a rogue, I would personally love to know wtf happened with bladestorm. no more disarm/ it lasts forever/ instant win/ why did blizz do this? imo it should be nerfed to its OG WoTLK state
sure let's revert spell reflect's CD back to 10 seconds while we're at it
if that goes through go ahead and remove disrupting shout/msr see if I care

#365 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1745
  • 3v3: 2327
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Stop qq and level your own war
Posted Image

#366 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

View Postsarma, on 20 October 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Stop qq and level your own war

literally 80% of my realid right now is farming honor rares on a new warrior they just lvd.

class is 100% fine.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#367 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostSelicia, on 19 October 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

They made it unpeelable for it to have a niche in PvP. I don't think they will change their decision on that.

Lower the damage and duration by a little bit. Make shouts unusable while using the ability.

Lowering both the damage and the duration would hurt the ability in PvE and I doubt they wanna do that... And I doubt anyone would take a much weaker version of Bladestorm that also prevents you from doing any other actions in PvP.
Maybe reducing it's duration and CD could work, but it would make the ability alot stronger in CC prevention, and I still think no damage should be unpeelable.

#368 meshu

meshu
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

warriors are fine guys
Posted Image

View PostAcerMVP, on 06 August 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.
Posted Image

#369 Owslend

Owslend
  • Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I've learned through this patch that the majority of caster players are just noobs with 0 skill and unable to adapt ( that goes especially to you mages, moonkins, locks ) Ele and Spriests are the only ones hard countered and even they have abilities to prevent being peeled etc. As for melees atm Rogues every upcoming patch just feel more outdated, they work but they can be outshined by basically every melee spec except fury and occasional baddie ferals. There's some serious l2p issues that so many of you need to do. I play more than just warrior and I can perfectly counter them with either my monk, lock and enhance shammy.

#370 juicyjxoxo

juicyjxoxo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 1833

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

View PostBakkardi, on 19 October 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Warrior damage should be high all the time.  People see highest damage and say OP.  That doesn't always mean they have the highest burst set-up etc.  Warriors should be constant pressure,  but they shouldn't be unpeelable and so rng bursty.  Warriors should not have the best burst in the game either.  Which they currently are w/ Bstorm / bbath.
That should be every class brother. But you just showed where and why their damage should be toned down.

#371 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostOwslend, on 20 October 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

I've learned through this patch that the majority of caster players are just noobs with 0 skill and unable to adapt.
There's some serious l2p issues that so many of you need to do.

You mean that non warriors need to l2p at 150% of their current skill in order to beat a warrior that is at 50% of their skill?

#372 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

I've learned through this patch that the majority of caster players are just noobs with 0 skill and unable to adapt ( that goes especially to you mages, moonkins, locks ) Ele and Spriests are the only ones hard countered and even they have abilities to prevent being peeled etc. As for melees atm Rogues every upcoming patch just feel more outdated, they work but they can be outshined by basically every melee spec except fury and occasional baddie ferals. There's some serious l2p issues that so many of you need to do. I play more than just warrior and I can perfectly counter them with either my monk, lock and enhance shammy.

warriors should have adapted last season when they were  nearly not viable then, right?
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#373 Owslend

Owslend
  • Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

View Postzenga, on 20 October 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

You mean that non warriors need to l2p at 150% of their current skill in order to beat a warrior that is at 50% of their skill?

Actually yes. No one ever complained about disrupting shout because did absolutely no damage without avatar popped and God prayer crits. Warriors also had to eat every single root unless they had a holy paladin or a hunter in team (very low setup viability). Now warriors have decent damage output and can choose talent more effectively. People steamrolled through war comps last patch because they where no threat. The majority of players forgot to fake cast and actually hard cc cast a warrior instead of X dps and healer. It shows when everyone is getting geared and all sudden dk, rogues, monks and shammies start appearing more while Spriests,mages and locks stay where they where last patch in class representation.

#374 Owslend

Owslend
  • Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

View Postelorahnahimi, on 20 October 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

warriors should have adapted last season when they were  nearly not viable then, right?

Tell me which class wasn't viable last patch other than warrior in high rating. I'll wait.

#375 meshu

meshu
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2582

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostOwslend, on 20 October 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

Tell me which class wasn't viable last patch other than warrior in high rating. I'll wait.
rogue, monk

View PostAcerMVP, on 06 August 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

You're a RBG hero, you have no say in Arenas. You only say this because you can kill some one with one button in RBG's and not be killed, sorry buddy, but RBGS =/= Arenas.
Posted Image

#376 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostOwslend, on 20 October 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

rogue/monk?

maybe warriors should have adapted rather than cry, right? because your class was clearly fine, you were just a dumb noob with no idea what you were doing.

adapt better next time.

also a few warriors got r1 last season, guess they just adapted better than you did?

Edited by elorahnahimi, 20 October 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#377 Nexxer

Nexxer

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Things are different above 2k.
Posted Image

#378 Owslend

Owslend
  • Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

View PostNexxer, on 20 October 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Things are different above 2k.

It's not warrior/X/X above 2k rating 24/7.

#379 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostOwslend, on 20 October 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

It's not warrior/X/X above 2k rating 24/7.

it actually is.

#380 Peacesells

Peacesells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/1/0

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

View Postelorahnahimi, on 20 October 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

rogue/monk?

maybe warriors should have adapted rather than cry, right? because your class was clearly fine, you were just a dumb noob with no idea what you were doing.

adapt better next time.

also a few warriors got r1 last season, guess they just adapted better than you did?

Don't know a single warrior that didn't get it from 5v5.

I think your brain needs to adapt to logic, bro. Warriors were shit, the only thing you could adapt to is being shit and that's all. No damage outside of once every 3 minutes, shitty defensives, no utility at all.
Peace sells ...but who's buying?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warriors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<