• Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arcane 1/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

WARRS OP MEJT NURFNURF

This is totally balanced btw http://www.twitch.tv...artom/c/2779356

post a clip of a LAST season ele to show how fine warriors are THIS season and not op at all, you einstein

theres so many flames I could throw at you trash but lets AJ do the rest

Edited by Saikx, 23 September 2013 - 08:25 AM.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#42 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

You say warriors are not overpowered and still you make ideas on how to nerf Them.
Make no fukin sense...
And no, warriors are not broken like s12 but the term "overpowered" is not wrong to use now..

#43 Blossejr

Blossejr
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationMasala

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

post a clip of a LAST season ele to show how fine warriors are THIS season and not op at all, you einstein

<3

#44 Vestinx

Vestinx
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 575

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

I suppose Veev/Hoodrych/Vexxius/etc aren't real warriors. Now I know you'll say they're "just some FOTM reroll" since most of them didn't play their warriors last season but hey won't you look at that, Iconicus was a 2600+ warrior on BG9 last season

I don't really know how you're bringing the discussion forward by implying that players who don't take the game that seriously anymore (Hoodrych & Veev) and plays other classes as well obviously doesn't do as good on the ladders as other top Warriors, for example Trille.

I am aware of them playing on US where there's other comps queuing but just because those guys aren't among top 10 rated players on the ladders within 1 week of the season. That doesn't mean that Warrior doesn't need a nerf or that they're just straight up top tier class.

#45 Blossejr

Blossejr
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationMasala

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

The real problem is ppl queing in full s14 gear IMO , so lets talk about nerfing and buffing after they fix that?

#46 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

I don't really know how you're bringing the discussion forward by implying that players who don't take the game that seriously anymore (Hoodrych & Veev) and plays other classes as well obviously doesn't do as good on the ladders as other top Warriors, for example Trille.

I am aware of them playing on US where there's other comps queuing but just because those guys aren't among top 10 rated players on the ladders within 1 week of the season. That doesn't mean that Warrior doesn't need a nerf or that they're just straight up top tier class.

Veev was actively attempting to qualify for Blizzcon before the whole "fuck it we're not having regionals and only 2 teams are going".
(as a hunter, yes, but this is to address the "players who don't take this game seriously anymore")
As for the bolded part I'd like to redirect you to your previous post where you specifically posted a screenshot of a warrior who is currently rank 1 to prove a point. I'll go ahead and quote you here and say that doesn't mean warriors are straight up a top tier class.
Posted Image

#47 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

I love how lots of people are complaining about warrior's mobility, their uptime and their ability to lock down a caster...

So wich 5.4 changes would you say are responsible for this?

Hamstring? Intervene? Bladestorm? Bloodbath? Stormbolt? Warbringer?

#48 Randomguy

Randomguy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 0/1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2613
  • RBG: 1623

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

I love how lots of people are complaining about warrior's mobility, their uptime and their ability to lock down a caster...

So wich 5.4 changes would you say are responsible for this?

Hamstring? Intervene? Bladestorm? Bloodbath? Stormbolt? Warbringer?

Intervene -> now everybody can pick up Massreflect
their damage combined with the ammount of lockdown they have (try casting or even doing something while he is shutting you down and smashing your face to pieces)
they can mongo like s11 rogues because they won't die anyway

#49 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Intervene -> now everybody can pick up Massreflect
their damage combined with the ammount of lockdown they have (try casting or even doing something while he is shutting you down and smashing your face to pieces)
they can mongo like s11 rogues because they won't die anyway

Not sure I would put MassReflect in the Mobility/Uptime/LockDown categories, more like CC/CC Prevention/Peel...
I think main problem is damage, specially passive damage from Deep Wounds that doesn't require us to be on the target...

#50 Bezit

Bezit
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/0/1
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

I think main problem is Blizzard may have grew half a brain and adjusted the balancing numbers for the entire season, considering it may be 9-14 months(every xpac released around start of winter and they haven't even announced next one). If that is true then lets wait til everyone has this season's gear and then start throwing around balancing ideas. Because this is what happened in the s9>s10 transition, warriors got the nerfbat before we even got the gear and then once we got the gear we weren't even relevant.

#51 Bakkardi

Bakkardi
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1903
  • 3v3: 2292
  • RBG: 1713

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

I'm just not seeing a relation on the ladders or in games where warriors are "overpowered" the top warrior in the us is Veev at rank 22. Warriors are still easily countered by dumb comps, but comps like WLS make everyone rage anyway. Warrior burst is stupid because of the way slam works with colossal smash. Their uptime is the same as it's been for 2 seasons or worse since stupid warbringer was taken out. Please never let that happen again.

#52 Toxile

Toxile
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2713
  • RBG: 2547

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'm just not seeing a relation on the ladders or in games where warriors are "overpowered" the top warrior in the us is Veev at rank 22. Warriors are still easily countered by dumb comps, but comps like WLS make everyone rage anyway. Warrior burst is stupid because of the way slam works with colossal smash. Their uptime is the same as it's been for 2 seasons or worse since stupid warbringer was taken out. Please never let that happen again.

Warriors are just stupid because of their control coupled with their extremely high consistent damage, If your a caster with a warrior on you you have to fake 2 interrupts, 2 reflects, And if you manage to do that before something else is back up they always have either a shockwave, or a stormbolt to stop you casting again. That's just too much control for the class who does probably the highest damage at the moment. Not to mention they still have charge stuns just to stop casts...

Edited by Toxile, 23 September 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#53 dogknightskillclass

dogknightskillclass
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

xD

#54 Bakkardi

Bakkardi
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Yet if you cc the warrior all day with a Mage/Druid/hunter he does almost nothing.

Are many people playing shockwave stormbolt? You guys are just naming all the talents.

#55 Italialol

Italialol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2228

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

This part of the forum became unbearable after the removal of posting requirements.

#56 Bakkardi

Bakkardi
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Italia, then you explain to this us why warriors are considered overpowered yet they aren't the top ones in the ladders

#57 Drapês

Drapês
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Yet if you cc the warrior all day with a Mage/Druid/hunter he does almost nothing.

Are many people playing shockwave stormbolt? You guys are just naming all the talents.

And you're just naming classes with high amounts of cc. Outside of sotf, have fun getting a clone on that warrior when you need it. As mentioned, having 2 reflects on top of superman mobility makes controlling a warrior difficult. If there's a mage in the game, that warrior is pushing his shit in 90% of the time.

We really do need to wait for gear before throwing nerds around, but I don't understand how you can defend warrior in their current state.

As for what changed from last season, I think it was just the matter of the classes that were keeping warrior in check getting nerfed this go around on top of the warrior changes.

#58 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Why do you keep using the ladder as an argument 5 days into the season...
I give up

#59 Bakkardi

Bakkardi
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

I'm only talking about 3's, not 2s 5s bgs or 1v1s. I'm really not seeing warriors just pummeling there opponents into the ground.

One of those 3 classes are almost always on a team.

#60 Bakkardi

Bakkardi
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Because if warriors were that OP they would be all over the ladders because of all the FoTM players

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warriors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<