Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

priest feathers


  • Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#21 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 577
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

I like it so much that if priests had cheapshot and garrote id reroll to priest, they already have superior stealth mobility and most likely damage!

#22 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 381
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

imho they can just reduce the ammoun of charges. is not retarded as many other things. make it 2 charges and it's fine. maybe 70% sprint (on rogue lvl). There are far dumber things. Like the new divine insight...
Posted Image

#23 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 381
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostHippopotamus, on 20 September 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

also only healer in game with 2 dispels.
come on guys .. really ? u take shit so seriously. however you got grounding, tremor and shocks. the point is imho they should make it so

1) not workin on guise. while in stealth ur speed cannot get over 100%.
2) prolly better for healer only. on shadow is a bit over the top probably

Edited by Angrypiexx, 20 September 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Posted Image

#24 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 825
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

priests went from having no sprint since the beginning of the game and now permanently run at 80% move speed

ya its no big deal

#25 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 549
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Shouldn't have been buffed. However, still only ridiculous part about it is that it works in stealth.
Posted Image

#26 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 381
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

Yeah if you look at it like that you are right, it is a big deal. But then again, aren't you a dk ? chain of ice GG spring. he goes faster than without feather but yeah, you sitll are faster than him. Face this fact:

1) Druid is unsnerable god with blink (that even gave em vanish before 5.3 LOL). Can even remove and make other ppl sprint with savaging roar.
2) Pala. Spring either on cd or everytime it judge. Include the glyph that make judgment 50% the target and freedom (possibly even 2 charge of freedom)
3) shammy got ghost wolf which is the best melee pilar kiting ever combined with earthbind totem. Can either root aoe with totem or get freedom every 45 secs for everyone.
4) monk. lol ... erm.. 2 x torpedo, teleport, tiger lust sprint+freedom all in one. notice how he can do torped while silenced or interrupted and actually heal while doin that. Oh, everytime he chi torpedos or rolls snare effects are removed.

Is this all ok ? no, it's not. The game is a piece of shit and you guys are cryin over this rubbish ? Like i said, nerf it when you use spectral guise and make a good focus chain of ice macro which you won't need cause as dk, 9out of 10 times you are tunneling the living shit outta the priest anyway.
Posted Image

#27 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

next xpac every healer will get much deserved mobility buffs since healers aren't meant to have to worry about positioning
1) druid will finally get epic flight form with dual wield plasma cannons in arena
2) priest will get to pull themselves to a target with glyph of lifegrip, which also increases the charges to 3
3) shaman will get to turn shield into a flying disc in arena for riding  (static shock)

Edited by ROKMODE, 20 September 2013 - 02:33 AM.

Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#28 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 2786
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

too me it seems stupid that a healer has a 80% sprint to begin with.

But its the spectrial guise/sprint combo thats very deadly seeing as w/o blink(displacer beast) its going to be near impossible to dodge the impending fear.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#29 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 1003
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 2063
  • 3v3: 2762
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

60% was already too fast, 80% with vanish is just insane


it's just part of the overall issue with priests
Posted Image

#30 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 268
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1855
  • 3v3: 2305
  • 5v5: 2664
  • RBG: 2440
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 19 September 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

You mean AoE blind ? you have that. not t mention the fear every 15 secs.




good to know.
before leaving, tell me how having bubble every 2.5 mins and 40% magic dmg taken castable while stunned every 30 secs is any balanced. seriously, snare priest and watch him get stuck...or a bit less stuc. all u need is ur dumb judgment with glyph. problem solved.

i hate retards like this that destroy every semblance of balance based discussion with garbage class bias

#31 Yubel

Yubel
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

View PostROKMODE, on 20 September 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

3) shaman will get to turn shield into a flying disc in arena for riding  (static shock)

i'm done. nigga said static shock.


+1

edit: your post was just too godly.

Edited by Yubel, 20 September 2013 - 11:23 AM.

Please review signature rules.

#32 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 506
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

chickens doesn't aprove this thread

#33 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 577
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 20 September 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Yeah if you look at it like that you are right, it is a big deal. But then again, aren't you a dk ? chain of ice GG spring. he goes faster than without feather but yeah, you sitll are faster than him. Face this fact:

1) Druid is unsnerable god with blink (that even gave em vanish before 5.3 LOL). Can even remove and make other ppl sprint with savaging roar.
2) Pala. Spring either on cd or everytime it judge. Include the glyph that make judgment 50% the target and freedom (possibly even 2 charge of freedom)
3) shammy got ghost wolf which is the best melee pilar kiting ever combined with earthbind totem. Can either root aoe with totem or get freedom every 45 secs for everyone.
4) monk. lol ... erm.. 2 x torpedo, teleport, tiger lust sprint+freedom all in one. notice how he can do torped while silenced or interrupted and actually heal while doin that. Oh, everytime he chi torpedos or rolls snare effects are removed.

Is this all ok ? no, it's not. The game is a piece of shit and you guys are cryin over this rubbish ? Like i said, nerf it when you use spectral guise and make a good focus chain of ice macro which you won't need cause as dk, 9out of 10 times you are tunneling the living shit outta the priest anyway.

Posted Image

#34 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 704
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2428
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 20 September 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Yeah if you look at it like that you are right, it is a big deal. But then again, aren't you a dk ? chain of ice GG spring. he goes faster than without feather but yeah, you sitll are faster than him. Face this fact:

1) Druid is unsnerable god with blink (that even gave em vanish before 5.3 LOL). Can even remove and make other ppl sprint with savaging roar.
2) Pala. Spring either on cd or everytime it judge. Include the glyph that make judgment 50% the target and freedom (possibly even 2 charge of freedom)
3) shammy got ghost wolf which is the best melee pilar kiting ever combined with earthbind totem. Can either root aoe with totem or get freedom every 45 secs for everyone.
4) monk. lol ... erm.. 2 x torpedo, teleport, tiger lust sprint+freedom all in one. notice how he can do torped while silenced or interrupted and actually heal while doin that. Oh, everytime he chi torpedos or rolls snare effects are removed.

Is this all ok ? no, it's not. The game is a piece of shit and you guys are cryin over this rubbish ? Like i said, nerf it when you use spectral guise and make a good focus chain of ice macro which you won't need cause as dk, 9out of 10 times you are tunneling the living shit outta the priest anyway.

you're retarded

#35 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 381
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

View PostUnseenz, on 20 September 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

i hate retards like this that destroy every semblance of balance based discussion with garbage class bias


what part of the nerf on sprint while in spectral guise did you miss ? Class balance XD ? wtf are you even on about... this game was never and will never be anywhere near balance. Deal with it just like how i dealed with being useless in s9 (first 3-4 months) and 12. Probably you need to get out of grandma's basement and get some fresh air son

View PostElorxo, on 20 September 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

you're retarded

lol. reason ? cause i think feathers are not ruining the game but the problem is the interaction with spectral guise ? Gz on duellist btw.

Edited by Angrypiexx, 20 September 2013 - 01:07 PM.

Posted Image

#36 Shock1911

Shock1911
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sunstrider
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 153
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Complain complain complain






















































Welcome to World of Warcraft

#37 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 704
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2428
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 20 September 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

what part of the nerf on sprint while in spectral guise did you miss ? Class balance XD ? wtf are you even on about... this game was never and will never be anywhere near balance. Deal with it just like how i dealed with being useless in s9 (first 3-4 months) and 12. Probably you need to get out of grandma's basement and get some fresh air son



lol. reason ? cause i think feathers are not ruining the game but the problem is the interaction with spectral guise ? Gz on duellist btw.

reason is you are defending feathers earlier when they are clearly ridiculously overpowered

#38 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 381
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostElorxo, on 20 September 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

reason is you are defending feathers earlier when they are clearly ridiculously overpowered

i actually said they need to be fixed with spectral guise. rest doens't seem that op TBH
Posted Image

#39 Vlada

Vlada
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3632
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 20 September 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

i actually said they need to be fixed with spectral guise. rest doens't seem that op TBH
pretty sure why people are complaining, its just too good with spectral guise

#40 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 506
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostVlada, on 20 September 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

pretty sure why people are complaining, its just too good with spectral guise

no, feathers are a real problem, more than guise actually

no class should be able to have +80% speed forever (3 charges 10s cd, last for 6s)

If it was targetable and had 15cd with the same buff/duration

also i have no ideia to change guise and not make it uselles :( maaaaaybe put a movement speed debuf when in stealth!

Edited by dionim, 20 September 2013 - 02:16 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<