Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

It's enough to see how naturally skinny his forearms and compare to the other pictures to conclude beyond a shadow of a doubt he's not natural

And for not being natural, you're beyond mediocre
Posted Image

#62 Klyftigt

Klyftigt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationMalmö, Sweden

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostVeyl14, on 21 September 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

You are a natural born liar. You might not be on roids but don't tell me you never touched creatine , nitric oxides, aminoacids. You might think ppl on arenajunkies are not into gym and sports because most of them are agitated nerds but trust me we aren't all as you think.
You are pretty good sized , muscle wise and in a rly good form but I can tell you are going to the gym for 3-4-5 years though that doesn't mean you should lie when some scumbags say you  are  a "roidivore".

Sir billian you are far from natural.

Then what is really considered natural? Almost everything we eat already in this world is manmade. Amino acids, protein and creatine are all sources that can be found in natural foods.

Edited by Klyftigt, 21 September 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#63 Kungfucow

Kungfucow
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1900
  • 3v3: 1914
  • RBG: 2064
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

It's not a tumor.

#64 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostKlyftigt, on 21 September 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

Then what is really considered natural? Almost everything we eat already in this world is manmade. Amino acids, protein and creatine are all sources that can be found in natural foods.

Your ignorance is mesmerizing. Please educate yourself before running your mouth. I'm not even going to touch this.

What the phuck do you know about him being natural? Almost every single pic that people that train take, are taken with a pump, thus you look a whole lot bigger than you would do cold, without one. Bunch of haters up in here, i'd like to see your physiques..

I've been power lifting for more than a decade, but, even if you don't have that kind of experience, you must be either mentally deficient or have serious eyesight issues to think his forearms go from picture A to picture B by simply being post-workout or post-pump.

And no, you aren't going to see pictures of my "physiques", for I am not a mental midget who looks for praises on a gaming website. In fact, I believe that if you do any type of gym work solely for the praise, you need to reevaluate your life outside the gym.
Posted Image

#65 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 2227
  • 3v3: 2253
  • RBG: 2022

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Mediocrity is the epitome of our society. Just look at how upset people get once they see something that they might have to work hard to obtain. Continue to make excuses throughout your lives for everything you don't have.

If there's one thing I've learned in the last 6 months it's the massive difference between Western/White culture and Chinese culture. Going to a University mostly dominated by Chinese individuals has been insanely motivating. Watching them spend hours upon hours, awake while I'm sleeping, while I'm working out with their heads in a book. They don't see an A- or B+ as a passing grade, it's a failure to achieve the A. Someone else got the A, therefore they can do it. It's not genetic, it's hard fucking work. It's appalling and disgusting to me how a lot of individuals in my cohort feel as though they deserve the world with little or no effort. They feel that any outlier is cheating and should be insulted or penalized to be brought back to the level of the median. That moment you stand out and be better than the majority, to be different than everybody, people WILL hate you and they will be jealous of your accomplishments. They will find excuses as for why they don't have or didn't get what you do in regards to every aspect of life. Don't let them get the better of you, you'll be the best at what you do. Stay motivated and hungry my friends.

Spoiler

Edited by bIlliAn, 21 September 2013 - 04:49 PM.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#66 Kungfucow

Kungfucow
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

It's supposed to be "Stay thirsty my friends" Billian!

#67 amirdaheat

amirdaheat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostbIlliAn, on 21 September 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Mediocrity is the epitome of our society. Just look at how upset people get once they see something that they might have to work hard to obtain. Continue to make excuses throughout your lives for everything you don't have.

If there's one thing I've learned in the last 6 months it's the massive difference between Western/White culture and Chinese culture. Going to a University mostly dominated by Chinese/Asian it's taken a few semesters but it's been insanely motivating. Learning and watching these Asian individuals spend hours upon hours with their heads in a book to get that A. Getting a B means they failed, they didn't get the A. It's not genetic, it's hard fucking work and it's appalling and disgusting to me how a lot of individuals in my cohort feel as though they deserve the world with little or no effort and any outlier is cheating and should be insulted or penalized to be brought back to the level of the median.

The second you stand out, stand in-front of the rest, be better than or be different than everybody, people WILL hate you, they will be jealous of your accomplishments and they will find excuses for why they didn't get what you have in absolutely every aspect of life. But, you'll also be the best at what you do. Stay motivated and hungry my friends.

you are the reason i get up in the mornings, thank you my lord billian
Posted Image

#68 Kungfucow

Kungfucow
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Brick killed a guy!

#69 Yubel

Yubel
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostVeyl14, on 21 September 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

You are a natural born liar. You might not be on roids but don't tell me you never touched creatine , nitric oxides, aminoacids. You might think ppl on arenajunkies are not into gym and sports because most of them are agitated nerds but trust me we aren't all as you think.
You are pretty good sized , muscle wise and in a rly good form but I can tell you are going to the gym for 3-4-5 years though that doesn't mean you should lie when some scumbags say you  are  a "roidivore".

Sir billian you are far from natural.

I can tell you don't lift.
Please review signature rules.

#70 Veyl14

Veyl14
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/2/0/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2131

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

So he lied about being natural and after he says I'm jealous of him?That was my whole point, he isn't natural, i'm not jealous, funny thing is i'm bigger than him:)) Meh i'm out, cya thirsty smartguy wannabe.

And yes, I do lift. I started lifting at 45kilograms , after 5 years I am at 96 kg's but meh. As I said, cya.

And one last thing, having your mentality like, I want to be better , I want to stand out , I find in that the fact that once you were complexed by others , and that shows lack of character.

Edited by Veyl14, 21 September 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#71 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2429
  • 3v3: 2644
  • 5v5: 2648
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

testing new seg

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#72 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostVeyl14, on 21 September 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

So he lied about being natural

Your face when I'm natural.

Show me it.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#73 hyponikz

hyponikz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

So he lied about being natural and after he says I'm jealous of him?That was my whole point, he isn't natural, i'm not jealous, funny thing is i'm bigger than him:)) Meh i'm out, cya thirsty smartguy wannabe.

And yes, I do lift. I started lifting at 45kilograms , after 5 years I am at 96 kg's but meh. As I said, cya.

And one last thing, having your mentality like, I want to be better , I want to stand out , I find in that the fact that once you were complexed by others , and that shows lack of character.

Then post a pic if you are so big you fucking faggot....whether or not the dude is natty doesn't matter, he obviously put in a lot of hard work and has a good physique.  Mirin gains bilian but not mirin the horse faced gangas you are with in the pic you posted...also good night sweet hairline :(

Edited by hyponikz, 21 September 2013 - 05:43 PM.

hyponikzbebe/hyponikzbbjr/torquishaxo
Posted Image

#74 Chipperfield

Chipperfield
  • Chipperfield
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Demonology 2/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostbIlliAn, on 21 September 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Mediocrity is the epitome of our society. Just look at how upset people get once they see something that they might have to work hard to obtain.
TL;DR

Bilian is upset that he hasn't managed to achieve a gladiator title since s8; he is the epitome of medicority & gets upset and jealous every time he sees someone with a s9 / s10 / s11 / s12 title.

Inbefore "but m8, gladiator title means nothing" or other nonsense.
Posted Image

#75 Klyftigt

Klyftigt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • LocationMalmö, Sweden

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

oh so you started lifting at the age of 10? Cool story, either you're lying or you're just really phucking fat lmao.

pls respond/10

Edited by Klyftigt, 21 September 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#76 Lirox

Lirox
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

any1 here wanna lift things with me

#77 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostLirox, on 21 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

any1 here wanna lift things with me

This thread got so derailed all because the angle of my forearms. Then suddenly jealous arrived. Sorry about the thread bros.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#78 amirdaheat

amirdaheat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostbIlliAn, on 21 September 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

This thread got so derailed all because the angle of my forearms. Then suddenly jealous arrived. Sorry about the thread bros.

your apology is accepted. anyway, what prep would you recommend to beginners?
Posted Image

#79 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 2776

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostbIlliAn, on 19 September 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

k i contribute

Posted Image
Small penis is obvious on your bodyspace pics though.  That's alot of females let down by such good physique :(

Stay goin ham though.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#80 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 2776

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostChipperfield, on 21 September 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

TL;DR

Bilian is upset that he hasn't managed to achieve a gladiator title since s8; he is the epitome of medicority & gets upset and jealous every time he sees someone with a s9 / s10 / s11 / s12 title.

Inbefore "but m8, gladiator title means nothing" or other nonsense.
Posted Image>>>Posted Image= not mad

*  Also note                                                       ^EU

Edited by Hektiik, 21 September 2013 - 06:33 PM.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<