• Curse Sites
Help

Pro Coaching Opportunity for All Skill Levels for WoW PvP - Free!

coaching skillcapped free pvp

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostPayback, on 17 September 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

No offense but how in the FUCK is that site still up. In some sections there hasnt been any content posted since 2011. Can't believe people blow money on that god awful website.
ITS IN THE GENEVA CONVENTION LOOK IT UP!

US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#22 Rawrbertlol

Rawrbertlol
  • Junkies

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

lord icequeen please use your wizard powers and do something about that death knight ):
"This is stupid, might as well give glad titles for picking up flowers in front of OG/Stormwind. But hey , now everyone can have it so that everyone is happy, right?" -Mirox-

#23 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

ive been thinking of applying as a contributor, are you guys looking for more at the moment? (hpal)

#24 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

View Posttalaax, on 17 September 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

ive been thinking of applying as a contributor, are you guys looking for more at the moment? (hpal)

shiiiiit breh ! sorry to inform you but they have the sociopatic black dude already. :(

#25 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 17 September 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

shiiiiit breh ! sorry to inform you but they have the sociopatic black dude already. :(

ouch

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#26 Drnaptime

Drnaptime
  • Junkies

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

worthless thread

#27 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

why so much hate

i personally wouldn't advise anyone buy coaching with all the resources available today, but if i were, i would prefer to do it from a reputable organization with respected players (read: didn't cheat their way to success), which is pretty much what the house is comprised of when nmp isn't clogging up the bandwidth making posts on arenajunkies about how much money he is making off youtube.

for those unfamiliar, coaching is much more common and accessible in other games that have successful models. i'm not saying wow is designed from any perspective to succeed as an e-sport, but this much resistance to a potentially good thing doesn't make sense - the guy who made this post is actually responding to real and satirical criticism and rapidly updating the site. how many other sites in the wow community can you say that about (i personally have had to reboot my computer six times at the time of this post due to the front page of arenajunkies causing a reformat)?

#28 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 17 September 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

ouch felt that through the internet. so harsh.
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#29 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostCapstone, on 17 September 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

why so much hate

i personally wouldn't advise anyone buy coaching with all the resources available today, but if i were, i would prefer to do it from a reputable organization with respected players (read: didn't cheat their way to success), which is pretty much what the house is comprised of when nmp isn't clogging up the bandwidth making posts on arenajunkies about how much money he is making off youtube.

for those unfamiliar, coaching is much more common and accessible in other games that have successful models. i'm not saying wow is designed from any perspective to succeed as an e-sport, but this much resistance to a potentially good thing doesn't make sense - the guy who made this post is actually responding to real and satirical criticism and rapidly updating the site. how many other sites in the wow community can you say that about (i personally have had to reboot my computer six times at the time of this post due to the front page of arenajunkies causing a reformat)?

skill capped DICK RIDER if i ever saw one. yah ok dude so basically your saying hey sub to skill capped cause
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#30 drewzys

drewzys
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rexxar
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/2/0/0

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

View PostPayback, on 18 September 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

skill capped DICK RIDER if i ever saw one. yah ok dude so basically your saying hey sub to skill capped cause

hey dude can you do me a favor

can you find the nearest cliff

and jump off of it?

thanks.

#31 Rimathil

Rimathil
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

View PostPayback, on 18 September 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

who the fuck
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coaching, skillcapped, free, pvp

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

<