• Curse Sites
Help

Pro Coaching Opportunity for All Skill Levels for WoW PvP - Free!

coaching skillcapped free pvp

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Skill Capped

Skill Capped
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hello Arena Junkies!  

Skill Capped is looking for a few people to survey to determine what educational content would be best for certain skill levels.  We are always looking for new ways to best serve people’s needs, so in order to extract this information we are bringing in many very well known professional, and Multi Rank 1 Gladiator players to go over their own footage and your footage to pinpoint exactly what you’d need help with.  You will get excellent coaching from the best players in the world.  

These sessions will be recorded, and only the coach and potentially one or two people from Skill Capped will be there to take note of what’s going on.  Recordings will be 100% private unless you have agreed in writing in advance to have recording sessions published on the site.  We will never ask you for personal information, nor will we be disclosing any information filled out in the application process to any outside organization.  Our scheduling is very flexible and will vary in length of time based on the nature of the footage.  

If you’re interested, feel free to apply here.

Skype and a working microphone are required for this!  If you have any questions or concerns, we will be checking in on this thread regularly for the first couple of days.  Thanks a lot, we really look forward to hearing from you!

Edit:  Here is verification from our website in case anyone was worried about the legitimacy of this post.  Thanks!

#2 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Posted Image
hi im interested in signing up for some lessons with an instructor of my choice but does it come packaged with full-time access to my own booter? thanks in advance

#3 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Locationyour butt

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostCapstone, on 16 September 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Posted Image
hi im interested in signing up for some lessons with an instructor of my choice but does it come packaged with full-time access to my own booter? thanks in advance

semester one :IP's and you;how to stay out of the shadow realm by professor kaska with up and coming Teachers Assistant BigMoran
Posted Image

#4 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1704
  • 3v3: 2533
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2036
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

Seems like an easy way for "coaches" to get my IP if you ask me.
Posted Image

#5 Skill Capped

Skill Capped
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Thanks for pointing out a few of the outdated contributors, we have cleaned up the list a little bit so that it reflects our active contributors a bit more.  

This also brings up a good point:  The majority of coaching sessions that will be conducted will be done by the gamers in the gaming house.  

Glinks:  We are hoping that the people interested in this opportunity are not gladiator, or even gladiator-rated players.  If you are worried about DDoS because you play against people that may be coaching you, you may be out of the coaching range we had in mind!

#6 hypermode_4274975

hypermode_4274975
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2309

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

Why are you posting in a gladiator+ environment when you don't want gladiators?
That's like trying to catch fish and then complaining when someone bites.

Seems like a nice amount of self-promotion here, also lol @ kaska

#7 Capstone

Capstone

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

View PostSkill Capped, on 16 September 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

Thanks for pointing out a few of the outdated contributors, we have cleaned up the list a little bit so that it reflects our active contributors a bit more.  

This also brings up a good point:  The majority of coaching sessions that will be conducted will be done by the gamers in the gaming house.  

Glinks:  We are hoping that the people interested in this opportunity are not gladiator, or even gladiator-rated players.  If you are worried about DDoS because you play against people that may be coaching you, you may be out of the coaching range we had in mind!
im impressed

#8 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

weed x weed = weed^2

#9 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostSkill Capped, on 16 September 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

After looking through some of the contributors, there are tons who havent made a single video since 2011/2012 and is not active on the forums, are you keeping them as "contributors" due to them beeing high rated/have been high rated to make your site seem more legit, or are you guys just too lazy to filter out the incative contributors?
Posted Image

#10 Skill Capped

Skill Capped
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Hey Hyuru!  I cannot speak for the exact reason there are outdated people on the site because I'm not actually the person that runs the show.  I'm posting on behalf of Skill Capped, and work with them for their market research wing.  That being said, I looked through some of them as well when I initially got word to an admin that there was controversy surrounding the people listed on the site, and one of my guesses would be that people can find videos on the site by clicking on a contributor.  if they have videos on the site, it allows users to find videos - even old ones - by people they may recognize and want to view  content from.  

To reiterate - I'm just taking a stab in the dark.  I do know that the list of people that are going to be coaching is significantly smaller than the total list of contributors on the website.  All of the people coaching are active contributors.

Our goal is to have every Class/Spec viable in PvP represented by one coach, and we do have that.  Again, we are not running a coaching service, we are offering it for free so we can figure out what content best serves peopel at varying skill levels.  

One last thing to note is that a lot of people that I've been working with seem to only have one class profile on the contributor page, but actually play multiple classes.  

Thanks!

#11 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

Hello I want coaching from Leekzy gogo actually "cba"

Edited by Saru93, 17 September 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#12 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

no shadow priest button?

isnt talbadar living at the gaming house lol

Edited by CreepStatus, 17 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

Posted Image
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#13 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostSkill Capped, on 16 September 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

Hello Arena Junkies!  

Skill Capped is looking for a few people to survey to determine what educational content would be best for certain skill levels.  We are always looking for new ways to best serve people’s needs, so in order to extract this information we are bringing in many very well known professional, and Multi Rank 1 Gladiator players to go over their own footage and your footage to pinpoint exactly what you’d need help with.  You will get excellent coaching from the best players in the world.  

These sessions will be recorded, and only the coach and potentially one or two people from Skill Capped will be there to take note of what’s going on.  Recordings will be 100% private unless you have agreed in writing in advance to have recording sessions published on the site.  We will never ask you for personal information, nor will we be disclosing any information filled out in the application process to any outside organization.  Our scheduling is very flexible and will vary in length of time based on the nature of the footage.  

If you’re interested, feel free to apply here.

Skype and a working microphone are required for this!  If you have any questions or concerns, we will be checking in on this thread regularly for the first couple of days.  Thanks a lot, we really look forward to hearing from you!

Edit:  Here is verification from our website in case anyone was worried about the legitimacy of this post.  Thanks!

No offense but how in the FUCK is that site still up. In some sections there hasnt been any content posted since 2011. Can't believe people blow money on that god awful website.

Edited by Payback, 17 September 2013 - 12:10 PM.

My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#14 KPul

KPul
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1856
  • 3v3: 2309
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

View PostPayback, on 17 September 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

No offense but how in the FUCK is that site still up. In some sections there hasnt been any content posted since 2011. Can't believe people blow money on that god awful website.

The response of an upset gamer who probably blew money so he could be able to post that.
Posted Image

#15 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 863
  • 3v3: 2310

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostKPul, on 17 September 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

The response of an upset gamer who probably blew money so he could be able to post that.

forever kpul +1

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#16 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

How are you still not banned from this site?

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#17 freshfreefly

freshfreefly
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostKPul, on 17 September 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

here, have my rep

View PostCrawthz, on 20 June 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Judging from his Twitter feed about the changes, it will come and it is because of all these 1500 whines that "omfg I trinketed frostnova to keep spamming necrotic on his healer so he deepd me and I died"

twitch.tv/evazetv - streaming 2.4k+ RMP and stuff

#18 endocytotic

endocytotic
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1944
  • 3v3: 1854
  • 5v5: 2207
  • RBG: 959

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Says no offense, yet still says and offensive no other way to take it statement.

#19 Yubel

Yubel

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Why do you even post ?....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Skill Capped

Skill Capped
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostCreepStatus, on 17 September 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

no shadow priest button?

isnt talbadar living at the gaming house lol

Updated!  Thanks for the catch!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coaching, skillcapped, free, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<