#1 Leadare

Leadare
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Borean Tundra
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Survival 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hello Glad, I am looking for some help on reforging my stat priority for the new PvP season. Per other sites such as Icy Veins, Mr. Robot etc for any spec of hunter the stat priority after hit and exp. is Crit/Haste/Mastery, but players are telling me for BM spec I should go with Mastery/Crit/Haste and MM and Surv. I should go with Crit/Haste/Mastery.  it gets confusing on who I should listen to.  I have 2 sets of Tyranical gear; one for BM which is reforged to a high mastery and then crit and a low haste while my other set is for Surv/MM (I change my secondary spec often to see which is better in pvp) is reforged to Crit/Haste/mastery.  Please some advice here, thank you.

Also gemming - is it worth gemming to pvp power with the hybrid gems such as the ones that give you haste or agility etc and then the +80 PvP power?  I have also noticed some other very good pvp hunters ignoring the correct color gems and gemming the +160 agility on the items that give u the PvP power bonus with correct gems.  Is that something to also look into?

Thank you for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<