Help

When to use spirit shell

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Holydiverqt

Holydiverqt
  • Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

I haven't played my priest in arena since Cata, half the time I forget that I have spirit shell. Can you guys give me on when to use it at right times/tricks on uses it. Thanks!

#2 Bosque

Bosque
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/1/0/1/2

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

in 3v3 pretty much use it on cooldown so your team8s can go as offensive as possible.

in 2v2 i rarely ever use spirit shell against other healers teams.
vs dbl dps just use it on cooldown and before the oposing team opens. if both are stealthies wait untill they open or else they will just wait it out.
also it can be good to use if your team8 is on low hp and has allot of necrotics on him so you can heal "through" necrotic and heal away the necrotics later.
otherwise just use it for burst healing just before or during enemy cds as it stacks with mastery so it gives you a higher healing output.

#3 Holydiverqt

Holydiverqt
  • Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

This is a dumb question but should I top off my teammates before I spirit shell?

#4 realgar

realgar
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1572

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostHolydiverqt, on 16 September 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

This is a dumb question but should I top off my teammates before I spirit shell?

Not unless you think you're going to sit in cc for longer than the duration of the spirit shell shield.  A renew under the shield doesn't hurt though.  Don't forget that it also reduces the mana cost of flash heal by 50% with the set bonus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<