Help

How are ww monks looking for 5.4?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hcteks1g

hcteks1g
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Well to make a long story short, I've always raided, and never really pvp'd. I'm thinking about coming back to WoW just strictly for pvp as I'm kind of bored with the games I'm playing now.

Are WW monks looking good for areans or bgs, or are they still trying to find a place among everything?

Is it a good time to try and learn and get into the pvp scene?

I see some changes with TEB, but I always played brewmaster or mistweaver, so I'm a little clueless on the big changes that have hit the WW class.

#2 Niwandah

Niwandah
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

If people still will be able to rush in and pop swifty cds and take away 90% of ur total hp in 1gcd then there is not much hope for WW becaus they will just burst through ToK in 2 seconds.

#3 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Posthcteks1g, on 14 September 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Well to make a long story short, I've always raided, and never really pvp'd. I'm thinking about coming back to WoW just strictly for pvp as I'm kind of bored with the games I'm playing now.

Are WW monks looking good for areans or bgs, or are they still trying to find a place among everything?

Is it a good time to try and learn and get into the pvp scene?

I see some changes with TEB, but I always played brewmaster or mistweaver, so I'm a little clueless on the big changes that have hit the WW class.

WW is looking solid right now.  Insane healing, sick damage, mobility, cc - we have it all.  And honestly, it's just the most fun spec I've ever played.  So well designed IMHO.

#4 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostNiwandah, on 14 September 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

If people still will be able to rush in and pop swifty cds and take away 90% of ur total hp in 1gcd then there is not much hope for WW becaus they will just burst through ToK in 2 seconds.

not this season, WW suitability is pretty good right now, the 72% base resilience really helped us plus we have really good defensives on top of it
My sig broke forum rules as it was over 250kb in size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<