RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hello my fellow weirdos.
Let me start off by telling you a bit about myself. I'm 24 years old. I have a bachelor's degree in accounting with 0 work experience. The only passport on me is the Egyptian passport. I got drafted by the army a year ago but luckily I was let go after 2 months with freedom to travel for 3 years before being drafted again. I play Squash! a racket sport, and i'm good at it. I just started playing professionally on the tour a month ago and i'm looking forward to pushing my ranking up the ladder.

So here's what this thread is about:
1)Education
2)Life choices
3)fucking sandngrs

1)Education: I train twice a day, but i still have tons of time to kill between 12pm and 7 pm. So i was thinking of tackling a certificate, however i have no clue which one to go for. I mean if i carry on playing sports till the age 30, would it be too late to go for a job with my degree without work experience? Even if i got a masters degree and a MBA?

2)Life choices: I really love playing squash, i've been coaching along playing for the past 6 years. It's good money and i'm really good at it. Would it be wiser considering an education in physiotherapy or sports psychology and further my career in sports.

3)Fucking sandngrs: come at me bros

Seriously though, what would you do? Oh! Also consider my country's fail economic and political status at the moment.

#2 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Posted Image

#3 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

Your only option is to migrate to a 1st world country and live off government handouts for the rest of your life.
I'm the man.

#4 RasenganSH

RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

look who's talking, you're from straya cunt

#5 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

smoke dank
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#6 RasenganSH

RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

smoking's for LOSERS bro. im a WINNER bro

#7 RasenganSH

RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

bro

#8 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

start a company
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#9 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Even in failed economy you can make big $. I have a small factory that recycles glass. I buy dirty glass for about $15 a pound and when I am done I make $85 for pound. Sometimes more, it all depends on the quality. I collect most of it myself to save the money, plus I have something to do.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#10 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sports psychology is a fucking waste of time.

Physiotherapy you can make good money at but I'm pretty sure you'd need to get a job in an actual country to make any $.

Being an accountant sucks major dick.  You'll get treated like shit for a few years until you get your CA and prove yourself competent.  If you fail to do both of those things you'll be working a dead ass accounting job making shit money.  I'm also not too sure how willing a company would be to hire an accountant who finished school years ago and has no job experience yet...it looks like you are lazy and useless...def. not someone they would want in such a competitive field.

MBA seems to be the best choice tbh and it's known to be the best degree for return on investment.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#11 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

I should be a guidance councilor.  Just filled with so much wisdom.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#12 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

or you can buy my solar panels :) in credit. You can pay me back when you start making $ or w/e is proffitable there, I can preatty much do many things and I am serious when it comes to business.

Look, I can easily go to any Middle Eastern country (assuming your country fits that category) and start something, but no one will want to do business with me because I'm American. Now you need a job? I can give you the oportunity, as long as you run my company in w/e country you live in. Or I can wait and figure another way to make money off terrorists.

#13 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

do whatever makes u the most happy each and every day
Posted Image

#14 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

coz u will die soon
Posted Image

#15 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

We're only 1y and a bit away from printing genetic material.

http://www.genengnew...ssues/81248183/

#16 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

btw I lived in South Africa for almost 7 years. It's why my English is a little weird. I was like god there.

#17 RasenganSH

RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

View Poststcolbert, on 14 September 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Sports psychology is a fucking waste of time.

Physiotherapy you can make good money at but I'm pretty sure you'd need to get a job in an actual country to make any $.

Being an accountant sucks major dick.  You'll get treated like shit for a few years until you get your CA and prove yourself competent.  If you fail to do both of those things you'll be working a dead ass accounting job making shit money.  I'm also not too sure how willing a company would be to hire an accountant who finished school years ago and has no job experience yet...it looks like you are lazy and useless...def. not someone they would want in such a competitive field.

MBA seems to be the best choice tbh and it's known to be the best degree for return on investment.
My biggest issue definitely is working in Egypt as an accountant/ banker. Investments are shit and we don't have many big companies, traffic jams are a normality, polluted air and the income is a joke. I could make 3-5 thousand egyptian pounds in a month as a banker or make 10,00 easily as a squash coach.

The problem is though, I don't see myself being a coach for the rest of my life.. If i were to save up money from coaching and open up a small business, do u think reading would be enough to help me make decisions? Or would i need a degree, or i could just read the MBA books etc..

><

#18 RasenganSH

RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostGregoryqt, on 14 September 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

btw I lived in South Africa for almost 7 years. It's why my English is a little weird. I was like god there.
If you got cash you can open a business here, and it's really easy to make money. We're 120 million people here, and we eat everyday

#19 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

In US coaching is probably the highest paying position :)

Close to 5mills a year

#20 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostRasenganSH, on 14 September 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

My biggest issue definitely is working in Egypt as an accountant/ banker. Investments are shit and we don't have many big companies, traffic jams are a normality, polluted air and the income is a joke. I could make 3-5 thousand egyptian pounds in a month as a banker or make 10,00 easily as a squash coach.

The problem is though, I don't see myself being a coach for the rest of my life.. If i were to save up money from coaching and open up a small business, do u think reading would be enough to help me make decisions? Or would i need a degree, or i could just read the MBA books etc..

><
Running your own business is actually pretty time consuming and stressful, more so then most jobs (I ran a small landscaping company during the summer).  However, most new entrepreneurs fail, and end up losing some capital.

You could probably run your own business with a little reading if you are street smart/competent.  An MBA really isn't needed.  

An MBA just makes you so much more marketable to other companies.

Also investment banking is completely different than accounting...
I'm always right.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Education

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<