Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

"Charity"


  • Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#41 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3601
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostAbsoqt, on 09 September 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

As much as the kids need care, you need a brain. Shall AJ start a fundraiser for you?
Posted Image


k

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#42 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 289
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

I see you're too dumb to comprehend simple sentences. I'll therefore leave you playing with your own feces :)
Gooby pls

#43 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3601
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostAbsoqt, on 09 September 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

I see you're too dumb to comprehend simple sentences. I'll therefore leave you playing with your own feces :)
You are intellectually insufficient to call me dumb little one.

Playing with feces - first time I hear that. What kind of insult is that?

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#44 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 506
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 September 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

For starters I don't go around lying about my intentions to get money for fun.

I can't tell you for sure that the money will go to someone that need it, but looking at how big it is, imo this is really going to help people.

On the other side, the way they found to get attention is wierd and inappropriate, but they're still doing alot more than 99% of the peoples.

I doubt they care that much about poor people, but since im doing nothing about it, i should keep my judges to myself.

#45 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3601
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Postdionim, on 09 September 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

I can't tell you for sure that the money will go to someone that need it, but looking at how big it is, imo this is really going to help people.

On the other side, the way they found to get attention is wierd and inappropriate, but they're still doing alot more than 99% of the peoples.

I doubt they care that much about poor people, but since im doing nothing about it, i should keep my judges to myself.
No you shouldn't because those individuals have transcended privacy - they are public personas now and open to judgement and criticism.

But because I'm in a good mood now fuck everything don't care.

Don't even care for that abso-lute retard.

Yolo

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#46 Angrypiexx

Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 370
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 September 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:


After all a good ol' icecream tastes better than a malaria vaccine.



ROFL

on topic: wasn't the "mr charity" athene with his bullshit raise founding saving some money from himself last time ? like a small % ? I might be wrong but where can i see the legal terms of the donations ? Where can i see where the money actually goes ?

Last but not least, i'm actually disgusted how ppl can be so bored/dumb to watch stuff like sodapoppin (or athene or whatever streamer out there doin his "show") streaming sessions where all u can see is a guy screaming and talkin nosense while playin a bad videogame. Not sayin he is actually stupid, he might be playin a role or smtg.. but the show and the fact thousands of ppl follow it constantly is the proof Darwin was completely wrong.


#47 Absoqt

Absoqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 289
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1905

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostAngrypiexx, on 09 September 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

[/size]

ROFL

on topic: wasn't the "mr charity" athene with his bullshit raise founding saving some money from himself last time ? like a small % ? I might be wrong but where can i see the legal terms of the donations ? Where can i see where the money actually goes ?

Last but not least, i'm actually disgusted how ppl can be so bored/dumb to watch stuff like sodapoppin (or athene or whatever streamer out there doin his "show") streaming sessions where all u can see is a guy screaming and talkin nosense while playin a bad videogame. Not sayin he is actually stupid, he might be playin a role or smtg.. but the show and the fact thousands of ppl follow it constantly is the proof Darwin was completely wrong.


No it's not a proof, and no he was not wrong. How can you be so bored/dumb to write stuff like that. See what I did there?
Gooby pls

#48 Kungfucow

Kungfucow
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 435
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1900
  • 3v3: 1914
  • RBG: 2064
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

This thread quickly went downhill.

#49 Nmplol

Nmplol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 496
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Let me clear things up.

None of the money we raised went to us. We don't need it. We make 6 figs on our own.

If you think talb licking titters face is bad you should see what happens off camera.

Also we might do dumb shit like that, but don't worry this house still has more rank 1 titles combined than the people in this thread.

pls.

#50 Isumi

Isumi
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 180
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2580
  • 3v3: 2959
  • 5v5: 1620
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostNmplol, on 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:


Also we might do dumb shit like that, but don't worry this house still has more rank 1 titles combined than the people in this thread.

pls.

hahahahahahaha, yeah u achieved a lot in your life

#51 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 929
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostNmplol, on 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

If you think talb licking titters face is bad you should see what happens off camera.

talb licking titters poop of off reckfuls feet?

#52 Nmplol

Nmplol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 496
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

How did you know WTF

#53 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3790
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostNmplol, on 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Let me clear things up.

None of the money we raised went to us. We don't need it. We make 6 figs on our own.

If you think talb licking titters face is bad you should see what happens off camera.

Also we might do dumb shit like that, but don't worry this house still has more rank 1 titles combined than the people in this thread.

pls.

why are you so stupid?

why do you always bite?

are you really this autistic?



Posted Image


emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15


#54 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 648
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostNmplol, on 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Let me clear things up.

None of the money we raised went to us. We don't need it. We make 6 figs on our own.
Spoiler

Let's see what the IRS thinks about all this free money you're receiving.
http://www.irs.gov/p...-pdf/f3949a.pdf

Time to start licking "Titters" in the cell block.

#55 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3790
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Posted Image
for the kids



Posted Image


emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15


#56 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 3601
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

I kept this for a special occasion like this

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#57 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 1575
  • Talents:

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Why do people get so bitter about stuff like this? Gaming house turns into big brother... Surprise?

Also the charity sites in question if anyone cares to research if they're legitimate or not instead of making assumptions to the contrary:

http://www.savethechildren.org
http://gamingforgood.net/
Vadren#1175

#58 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3790
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

View PostBraindance, on 09 September 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

I kept this for a special occasion like this

as much as i think most of your posts suck nowadays you do make me giggle sometimes :3



Posted Image


emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15


#59 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 937
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

View PostNmplol, on 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Let me clear things up.

None of the money we raised went to us. We don't need it. We make 6 figs on our own.

If you think talb licking titters face is bad you should see what happens off camera.

Also we might do dumb shit like that, but don't worry this house still has more rank 1 titles combined than the people in this thread.

pls.

Posted Image

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped


View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp


#60 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 937
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

repping ayra the superior brown man

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped


View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<